It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: You know I don't have a problem with that. Some hours later I'll start a page and will go through the thread trying to make the separation phaolo and I suggested.
mrkgnao: I am glad to hear. I don't use this thread often, but I think it's an important thread.
Of course in a perfect world it wouldn't exist, but it is for sure a NEEDED thread. thanks to both you and madth3
I don't understand why my name is on this list .
If you look in the old Classifieds trading thread , i have at least 8 users with successful trades , and I had no problems with no one .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/?search=hitclub
hitclub: I don't understand why my name is on this list .
If you look in the old Classifieds trading thread , i have at least 8 users with successful trades , and I had no problems with no one .
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/?search=hitclub
Well, a search in Ninja thread shows that at the time Wakalo was first "unmasked", you were under suspicion as another alt
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ninja_giveaway/?search=hitclub
...along with using a referral link for something (dont think that looked good after the suspicion I guess)

A quick forum search shows: http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=hitclub
- trading and giveaways and nothing else aside from this thread. I would guess that may have kept you on the list, but then you'd have to PM mrmarioanonym to find out for sure - or whether you're just an oversight.
I'm not gonna call out anyone but i want an opinion on something.

One month ago i gave a key from indie bundle on that non gog gifting, no rules attached. A few days ago i was checking my bundles list and that keys hasn't been activated, i've check his steam account and the game wasn't there, checks out.
Now, like i said, since i gave it then it should no longer be my problem but there's that part of me that thinks that he could be trying to trade or sell the key and since it's a key for a game that was in many bundles it must be difficult to get rid of.

So...

a) It's not my problem, just forget it;
b) Send him a message asking why hasn't the key been activated;
c) Give it to another person, he lost his "turn" by not caring about the game.
Cyraxpt: b) Send him a message asking why hasn't the key been activated;
I would do this. With no rules attached it is his now but it is best to redeem your key within a few days. I do not think it is bad to ask if everything is ok since you see the game has not been redeemed. just my opinion though.
Cyraxpt: c) Give it to another person, he lost his "turn" by not caring about the game.
is certainly what a lot of people have done in the past to deter / prevent profiteering. Quite a few now expect any key sent to be redeemed within a day or two. I'm sure they'll chime in.
Sage103082: I would do this. With no rules attached it is his now but it is best to redeem your key within a few days. I do not think it is bad to ask if everything is ok since you see the game has not been redeemed. just my opinion though.
I totally agree.

Also, relevant to this thread and a whole lot more...
Cyraxpt: c) Give it to another person, he lost his "turn" by not caring about the game.
I'd go with c)
I'll go with b and c, i'll send him a message about the game and if he doesn't activated it on the next days then i'll just give it to another person.
Indeed. Good policy to have :D
mrkgnao: Is it just me or is the OP entirely unreadable with names and comments fully intermixed?

I parsed it down to a list of names as best I could and sorted it alphabetically.

Here it is.

If this is somehow inappropriate, do let me know and I will delete this post:

advancedhero
Anasto
aviciii
blastocyst
ceterum
craig_ethan_123
daddadsad
deepdig
Demzon
EasyBuild
gaming_geek
GetSmart
giorgio_manduta
grynn. (mind the dot!)
GundamStyle
hitclub (but see post #1289 below)
I_LikeTurtles
isaac_clarke
Jamie20
Katchim
Kozakista
L_Streetfighta_L
Lilazt
MartiaLaw
moonlight_ (notice the underscore!)
NinjaInPijamas
pokederp
sCambrey
snapshot0
Solomonk
team_dota2
The_maestro27
Trashbin
Turtledove
Wakalo
walli13

EDIT: corrections mentioned below + 3 names added from post #1275
thank you +1
high rated
Hi:

This is the beta of the list in the wiki.

Instead of just moving the current list I did a revision of the thread to try to separate the scammers from other offenders, I added links to the incriminating posts or to the posts which could be more useful to a new reader. Any suggestions you may have, answer to this post and I'll try to add them.

I would not mind trying to keep this updated. As usual, the wiki opens the possibilitiy to other users helping if I don't answer quickly.

Differences of this list:

1. I did not saw why the names blastocyst and gaming_geek were in that list. I only found some pointing to blastocyst outside of this thread.

2. I added coughning, DuckFace and SuperAndroid mentioned in the thread for the reasons inferred in the links. If you think that was wrong, I'll take them out.
Gee, that Wakalo guy really gets around, doesn't he? =S
Thanks for the effort in organizing all this!
foxworks: Thanks for the effort in organizing all this!
Funny you should say that with the effort or linking the game lists, look for users, rolling winners, sending links to winners and donnors, etc involved in the BBBBoB.
:-)

You're very welcome.