It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

deleted
low rated
Fairfox: Naaah, lines are crossededed when peeps start throwing racist terms out there. Really not cool at all.
Mr.Caine: Tauto crossed the line when he signed up on GOG day 1.
Evil Mrs.Caine has shown up with her opinion.
low rated
Fairfox: Yar, but this is different; GOG can't allow active racism on teh forum.
What do you mean they can't, they DO. However it sure as hell ain't coming from Tauto. He's thrown a lot of shit down in this forum but nothing that could even be remotely construed as racist, sexist, or bigoted in any way.
Post edited June 14, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
phaolo: Even racist. GG
Do you have any quality at all?
Tauto: Special treat for arseoles.
Tauto, master of the a**holes.
Great title.

Fairfox: Naaah, lines are crossededed when peeps start throwing racist terms out there. Really not cool at all.
LOL
Post edited June 14, 2016 by phaolo
deleted
low rated
tinyE: What do you mean they can't, they DO. However it sure as hell ain't coming from Tauto. He's thrown a lot of shit down in this forum but nothing that could even be remotely construed as racist, sexist, or bigoted in any way.
Fairfox: My mind boggled!

Boggle-boggle. LE BOGGLE.
I'm not defending him. He's a world champion asshole, I'm just saying he isn't a racist.
Original Post gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post4451

Iam convinced this was a scam attempt. Username is NAMKIEN
Full Chatlog attached
Attachments:
low rated
Fairfox: My mind boggled!

Boggle-boggle. LE BOGGLE.
tinyE: I'm not defending him. He's a world champion asshole, I'm just saying he isn't a racist.
I believe this is the first complement you have ever givin' me.
O.K. let's collect the facts. StyleMile said that kalbshirn scammed him and blocked him in chat. However there is no proof of it even after he was asked for that several times and posting a chatlog is easy. Kalbshirn however not only did proof that he himself probably was about to being scammed (apehater already said it that people who want to trade for G2A keys most probably are not legit - as is G2A) and told us that he never even talked to StyleMile. So in my opinion since there is no proof that Kalbshirn has scammed anybody (or even blocked somebody in chat or talked to StyleMile at all) he has to be considered to not be a scammer. Don't know about other countries but at least in Germany one is innocent until proven guilty and this is not the case here. I don't know about the user namkien. Maybe he will post here as well to clear things up? I could not find him in forum using google so at least he seems to be new or not an active member here.
low rated
tinyE: I'm not defending him. He's a world champion asshole, I'm just saying he isn't a racist.
Tauto: I believe this is the first complement you have ever givin' me.
That wasn't a compliment.
It's not considered a compliment when you say, "He's not a pedophile" and the same goes here.
HOLD ON!

Tauto, I just found out what "WOG" means.

Care to explain that?
Post edited June 14, 2016 by tinyE
low rated
tinyE: That wasn't a compliment.
It's not considered a compliment when you say, "He's not a pedophile" and the same goes here.
tinyE: HOLD ON!

Care to explain that?
It means that I have had enough of his shit.
high rated
MarkoH01: O.K. let's collect the facts. StyleMile said that kalbshirn scammed him and blocked him in chat. However there is no proof of it even after he was asked for that several times and posting a chatlog is easy. Kalbshirn however not only did proof that he himself probably was about to being scammed (apehater already said it that people who want to trade for G2A keys most probably are not legit - as is G2A) and told us that he never even talked to StyleMile. So in my opinion since there is no proof that Kalbshirn has scammed anybody (or even blocked somebody in chat or talked to StyleMile at all) he has to be considered to not be a scammer. Don't know about other countries but at least in Germany one is innocent until proven guilty and this is not the case here. I don't know about the user namkien. Maybe he will post here as well to clear things up? I could not find him in forum using google so at least he seems to be new or not an active member here.
It's NamKien actually, and their exchange with kalbshirn looks pretty fishy.

Curious if StyleMile will show up...
low rated
tinyE: That wasn't a compliment.

HOLD ON!

Care to explain that?
Tauto: It means that I have had enough of his shit.
Close.
What it actually means is that I was way wrong about you. :P
Sorry everyone.
low rated
Tauto: It means that I have had enough of his shit.
tinyE: Close.
What it actually means is that I was way wrong about you. :P
Sorry everyone.
The person follows me around the forum and no matter my post good or bad,he has a snide or smartarse remark.You have been wrong before:)
low rated
Tauto: The person follows me around the forum and no matter my post good or bad,he has a snide or smartarse remark.You have been wrong before:)
1- it's impossible to "follow" someone in a forum.

2- talk nicely to old users and stop supporting scammers and I won't have anything to say. (but don't expect immediate trust after 1 year of your trolling, obviously).
The problem is that 99% of your posts are hateful, except for a few lately with random noobs or your fellow trolls.
Post edited June 14, 2016 by phaolo