It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pimpmonkey2382.313: His night life must suck.
tinyE: Hey! A night life that sucks is still a night life and that's more than you can say about what I have. :P
I'm assuming your night live is spent playing Terraria. At least you're accomplishing something, whilst nes40000 is just wasting his time.
GOG should really do something about this guy.
It's absurd that a single person could create so many alt accounts without any control.
Maybe GOG should disallow using temporary mail adresses for accounts? Also, check IP origin? :(
low rated
phaolo: GOG should really do something about this guy.
It's absurd that a single person could create so many alt accounts without any control.
Maybe GOG should disallow using temporary mail adresses for accounts? Also, check IP origin? :(
Yeah they should limit accounts to 2 or something, 2 in case your account gets hacked you could still contact gog, etc.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Yeah they should limit accounts to 2 or something, 2 in case your account gets hacked you could still contact gog, etc.
I think that the current issue is that GOG isn't able to recognize alts, expecially if they use different IPs.

Damn, pimpmonkey, if you hadn't explained all the errors to nes400 (for example the smiley), we could have always recognized him. :\
Post edited July 02, 2015 by phaolo
tinyE: Hey! A night life that sucks is still a night life and that's more than you can say about what I have. :P
BillyMaysFan59: I'm assuming your night live is spent playing Terraria. At least you're accomplishing something, whilst nes40000 is just wasting his time.
I just finished my dome! As soon as I get it encased in glass I'll post a pic! :D
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: [..]
phaolo: Damn, pimpmonkey, if you hadn't explained all the errors to nes400 (for example the smiley), we could have always recognized him. :\
You can. At least I can anyway. :P
low rated
phaolo: Damn, pimpmonkey, if you hadn't explained all the errors to nes400 (for example the smiley), we could have always recognized him. :\
pimpmonkey2382.313: You can. At least I can anyway. :P
Sometimes.. but it's not always sure.
Also, you should add the alts to the list here!
pimpmonkey2382.313: You can. At least I can anyway. :P
phaolo: Sometimes.. but it's not always sure.
Also, you should add the alts to the list here!
Shit, that would take all week, he probably has 300+.
high rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Shit, that would take all week, he probably has 300+.
Well, I'll start us off, then. Double asterisks indicate accounts that caught my eye but I don't have anything other than a feeling about them belonging here.

Abcde00
Abop
alt-demasker
Bisonvega
**CaptnX4
cellsuper
ChameleonMKX
Che_Ape
comboplayer
cookly
DdOs.BooSSs_T
del_pierro
Derpnshire
Dreamer8411
eViL_UNioN
fez2
fkkekr
fkkk
jagoki
JaredLeto
Joshuaf98
kanyeTune
Khei_Khan
LiquidAgua2
Lord_Sith
**moonycat
MR_Sinistar
murray-the-man
nes-alt
nes400
newdude
Norris
pikaboom
**pumpkinbrea
Raziel360
rerepunisher
ryukenzo
segaxt
skjjzz
soxixixi
Trollzar
tuuuudu
WakaloX99
wosoaiiiwwiaiai
wowlvl
zumazen

A section for name-variant accounts (used for potential scamming, not the super obvious ones used for insults, with profanity in the name). Initially drawn from this post, but will update as needed.
asrul1192 (1192 instead of the authentic users 1992)
ddickins0n (note zero)
KingBradlley7 (note the double "L")
Socc0rro (note the zero)

And how do we feel about the following (several of whom I really think are not nes, but all seem a little scammy to me):
AlexZeusMercer
eMeKTiN
hustller
Krazynynja
Krotchkoman (thread)

EDIT: spelling and alphabetetizing failures. Will edit more as appropriate, if feedback indicates some need to be added or removed. Updated with the accounts from his rambling multimonologue. Updated 2 AUG. Keep letting me know if I've missed any, but do your due diligence.
Post edited August 13, 2015 by OneFiercePuppy
madth3: And the creation of alt accounts continues.
I haven't been following this, so I apologise if this has been discussed extensively.
Still, just our of curiosity, how does one know that a specific account is an alt account?
low rated
mrkgnao: I haven't been following this, so I apologise if this has been discussed extensively.
Still, just our of curiosity, how does one know that a specific account is an alt account?
I'll send you a pm in a minute.
mrkgnao: I haven't been following this, so I apologise if this has been discussed extensively.
That is a good question. I only realized that the accounts mentioned here were suspicious because of all being created in the last two days and directly after another joining the giveaway.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/known_scammers/post2557
low rated
OneFiercePuppy you forgot about:

DdOs.BooSSs_T -> An account he made to pretend he was hacking us, i'm not sure if i even should post what he sent via chat because it's so pathetic that really shows his age (teenager, around 16)

shitmonkey2382.313 -> The account that he made to post his verbal diarrhea.
Cyraxpt: DdOs.BooSSs_T -> An account he made to pretend he was hacking us, i'm not sure if i even should post what he sent via chat because it's so pathetic that really shows his age (teenager, around 16)
I'll add this one. I'm not even worrying about the shitmonkey account; that one isn't even a scamming account since it exists only to copy-paste stupid crap at us, not scam games from people. Pure harassment accounts are outside the scope of what I want to scrape together. I'm sure anyone looking at "shitmonkey" would figure right out not to give it a free game ^_^
phaolo: GOG should really do something about this guy.
I hope not IP. I share an IP with tens of thousands of people at times due to work, and I also travel a lot for work so my IP goes all over the country.

If I were GOG, I'd just remove any account that hasn't bought anything in 6 months. Beyond that, that's the best I would say to do.

If folks want to do giveaways and not be scammed, ask for older dates and higher reps. Beyond that, scammers are gonna scam.