It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: How was the Italian food at that restaurant? Did you try the veal? I heard it was the best in the city.
NoxTM: I had ravioli; it was super nice (although I missed having any meat this time around, as I had a salad for a starter). But... there was no tiramisu for dessert. What gives?!
You missed my reference. How sad. :P
NoxTM: I had ravioli; it was super nice (although I missed having any meat this time around, as I had a salad for a starter). But... there was no tiramisu for dessert. What gives?!
tinyE: You missed my reference. How sad. :P
Bloody cryptic clues.
deleted
Godfather?
ericmachado70: Godfather?
THANK YOU! :D

Shit I wish I had a code to give you I'm so happy you got it!
Next extra I snag is yours, just remind me.
tinyE: Snip
No need for that I just like figuring it out, +1 for the thought though
deleted
NoxTM: Ooooh.

...Yeeeeah. I... remember now. It's all... coming back to me!

Was that convincing? Anyway, it has guns and violence and deals and double-deals and backstabbery and Marlon Brando and shiz? I don't watch those kind of films, no siree. Sorry.
You don't need to watch them.....you lived them. :P
And the creation of alt accounts continues.

By the way, the rep of JaredLeto is magically positive again.

EDIT: Link to IAmSinistar post, right before the appareance of alt accounts. There are even more than showed in the picture.
Attachments:
Post edited July 02, 2015 by madth3
low rated
madth3: And the creation of alt accounts continues.

By the way, the rep of JaredLeto is magically positive again.
Jesus christ. No wonder that account has positive rep again.
NES sure has an awful lot of free time on his hands.
low rated
BillyMaysFan59: NES sure has an awful lot of free time on his hands.
His night life must suck.
BillyMaysFan59: NES sure has an awful lot of free time on his hands.
pimpmonkey2382.313: His night life must suck.
Hey! A night life that sucks is still a night life and that's more than you can say about what I have. :P
pimpmonkey2382.313: His night life must suck.
tinyE: Hey! A night life that sucks is still a night life and that's more than you can say about what I have. :P
But isn't it a good thing to have both sucking and night life in the same sentence?
low rated
tinyE: Hey! A night life that sucks is still a night life and that's more than you can say about what I have. :P
KneeTheCap: But isn't it a good thing to have both sucking and night life in the same sentence?
Usually, but not when the other person is a vacuum in his.