It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: My mind is blown how hard this guy is working. He could get a part time job and buy the games he wants for the same effort.
A job would require him getting off of his chair.
Grargar: There is no way to delete a thread on your own. The only way for a thread to be deleted, is to have enough people report it as spam and then the forum's software automatically kicks in and deletes the thread.
OrinaRemanebit: Oh I see. Thanks! :)
good. stop doing it. or go do it on STEAM! steam loves you.
Leonard03: My mind is blown how hard this guy is working. He could get a part time job and buy the games he wants for the same effort.
pimpmonkey2382.313: A job would require him getting off of his chair.
http://www.amazon.com/Spam-Kings-High-Rolling-Hucksters-Enlargements/dp/1491913711

i think spamming is considered a legit job in USA too.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by dick1982
Exactly!
He's probably just an idiot kid, no adult would be so stupid and also waste so much time.
low rated
phaolo: He's probably just an idiot kid, no adult would be so stupid and also waste so much time.
Probably, half tempted to start a thread asking people to not give away anything. If there's no free games, there's no reason for him to be here.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Probably, half tempted to start a thread asking people to not give away anything. If there's no free games, there's no reason for him to be here.
Disproportionate measure. Plus would trigger another at-each-others-throats debate on social welfare, migration, and gun control.

Edit : And DRM and patriot act.

Edit : And sith/jedi intergalactic conflict.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by Telika
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Probably, half tempted to start a thread asking people to not give away anything. If there's no free games, there's no reason for him to be here.
Telika: Disproportionate measure. Plus would trigger another at-each-others-throats debate on social welfare, migration, and gun control.
Meh, no free games wouldn't hurt anyone.
Telika: Disproportionate measure. Plus would trigger another at-each-others-throats debate on social welfare, migration, and gun control.
pimpmonkey2382.313: Meh, no free games wouldn't hurt anyone.
It would. Hurt those who enjoy giving, and the good guys who benefit from it, and would shrink the gog mentality back to the general selfish "eat or be eaten" mindset that this place kinda helps us escape...
low rated
pimpmonkey2382.313: Meh, no free games wouldn't hurt anyone.
Telika: It would. Hurt those who enjoy giving, and the good guys who benefit from it, and would shrink the gog mentality back to the general selfish "eat or be eaten" mindset that this place kinda helps us escape...
I must need to be high for this to be a result of giving away a game.
Telika: It would. Hurt those who enjoy giving, and the good guys who benefit from it, and would shrink the gog mentality back to the general selfish "eat or be eaten" mindset that this place kinda helps us escape...
pimpmonkey2382.313: I must need to be high for this to be a result of giving away a game.
Most of us are.

But what i mean is : lot of joy has been generated by such gratuitous little selfless gestures on gog, as well as lot of (okay, super ephemeral) faith renewal in mankind. So, suppressing that whole aspect for a couple of swattable mosquitoes is not a good calculation. Especially as scammers can be avoided with just a little attention.
Telika: lot of joy has been generated by such gratuitous little selfless gestures on gog, as well as lot of (okay, super ephemeral) faith renewal in mankind. So, suppressing that whole aspect for a couple of swattable mosquitoes is not a good calculation. Especially as scammers can be avoided with just a little attention.
Ok, but let's all just follow Sachys' advice.
Stop dropping codes without restrictions or control, because they attract scammers that grab them and ruin the community.
Use MAHAYO or TBBBBOBs.
Post edited June 15, 2015 by phaolo
phaolo: Ok, but let's all just follow Sachys' advice.
Stop dropping codes without restrictions or control, because they attract scammers that grab them and ruin the community.
Use MAHAYO or TBBBBOBs.
Yes. There are many little basic things like that, that solve most -if not all- of the problem.

Not to mention that many of them actually make giveaways more fun.
phaolo: Use MAHAYO or TBBBBOBs.
What does that stand for?
ericmachado70: What does that stand for?
TBBBBOB = http://www.gog.com/forum/general/tbbbbob_donations/post1

MAHAYO = Make A Human Answer You... Obviously!
ericmachado70: What does that stand for?
What is the kiteh's name?