It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

come on folks! add something from latin america, more from asia, something from australia or NZ, oceania jet 8-)
flanner: come on folks! add something from latin america, more from asia, something from australia or NZ, oceania jet 8-)
Oceania? :P

I could post a nice Atlantis pic but I think this thread already has enough of my stupid gag posts. :P
tinyE: this thread already has enough of my stupid gag posts. :P
Noone got my reference, though :\
Post edited July 23, 2016 by phaolo
tinyE: Oceania? :P
why not? some goger surely can be from port moresby (papua new guinea), fiji, or nauru ...

that must be interesting wiews ;-)
:-(
flanner: :-(
I was also expecting to see photos of people living in the highest penthouses of Tokyo, Seoul and Abu Dhabi skyscrapers, showing magnificent night views which would make Blade Runner look like meh. You know, like the Japanese father and deaf daughter in the movie Babel? Don't all Japanese live like that, right?

But no, everyone seems to live in the countryside or suburbs in some boring house. I seem to have been closest to the "skyscraper view" even though I live merely in the fifth floor and see only boring trees outside.
Post edited July 25, 2016 by timppu
flanner: :-(
timppu: I was also expecting to see photos of people living in the highest penthouses of Tokyo, Seoul and Abu Dhabi skyscrapers, showing magnificent night views which would make Blade Runner look like meh. You know, like the Japanese father and deaf daughter in the movie Babel? Don't all Japanese live like that, right?

But no, everyone seems to live in the countryside or suburbs in some boring house. I seem to have been closest to the "skyscraper view" even though I live merely in the fifth floor and see only boring trees outside.
no no, i wasnt dissapoited by entered pictures (i wouldnt expect stunning sceneries and was curious for what is the commonness in other parts of the world) but by laziness of users and so too few number of them..

but maybe someone will add something yet..
Post edited July 29, 2016 by flanner
tinyE: ... this thread already has enough of my stupid gag posts. :P
No.
tinyE: ... this thread already has enough of my stupid gag posts. :P
dstar_fr: No.
In that case, and just for you, here is a pic I took this morning out of my bedroom window.
Attachments:
home.jpg (327 Kb)
tinyE: In that case, and just for you, here is a pic I took this morning out of my bedroom window.
I don't remember any house there :P
tinyE: In that case, and just for you, here is a pic I took this morning out of my bedroom window.
phaolo: I don't remember any house there :P
Lucas Construction added it later.
phaolo: I don't remember any house there :P
tinyE: Lucas Construction added it later.
Ugh.. I could believe that.
dstar_fr: No.
Thanks !

Is the second sun a specificity from Madagascar ?
This is what it looks like outside my studio's balcony. Taken some days ago, the weather was cloudy with a moderate chance of "fucking hot".

P.S.The upload limit is utterly fucking ridiculous, you know that right?!? :-P
Attachments:
dsc_4310.jpg (431 Kb)
Post edited August 18, 2016 by KingofGnG
Current view, I felt I should share this one.
Attachments:
chichibu.jpg (439 Kb)