It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rtcvb32:
Man there's GOTTA be a better place for you to post this stuff. Somewhere where some people will actually be interested in this kind of thing. Where you might actually connect with somebody who feels the same way, or you might actually "get someone to pay attention" like you like to say you're trying to do. Cuz clearly none of those things are going to happen here, and you're just wasting your and everybody else's time, with absolutely ZERO effect other than making people despise you.

I mean come on, doesn't Infowars, drudge, breitbart or any of those have some sort of forum or board? Man one of them *has* to have something like that. I mean fuck, should I look for one for you? Everybody here has clearly had way more than enough of this at this point.

I mean this IS a gaming forum, right? Your gaming forum too... I mean a little off-topic is cool sometimes, but if you want to continue this regular thing, you gotta find the right place for it. YOU'LL like it much better, trust me....

richlind33: ]
Still trigger-raging? lol
DaCostaBR: Still butthurt you got your ass handed to you in this thread? ;D
Eh, I'm guessing its a regular thing for him. I imagine your ass gets used to it somewhat ;)

richlind33: By circle-jerking social justice commissars? lol

You bitches are worse than the OP. ;p
By people who can put together a couple of sentences that actually make sense. Don't worry, you'll get there one day if you keep tryin, man. ;P
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Ariod
What really sickens me is that this thread is taking away what is really important about today: The start of the NHL season!
low rated
rtcvb32:
Ariod: Man there's GOTTA be a better place for you to post this stuff. Somewhere where some people will actually be interested in this kind of thing. Where you might actually connect with somebody who feels the same way, or you might actually "get someone to pay attention" like you like to say you're trying to do. Cuz clearly none of those things are going to happen here, and you're just wasting your and everybody else's time, with absolutely ZERO effect other than making people despise you.

I mean come on, doesn't Infowars, drudge, breitbart or any of those have some sort of forum or board? Man one of them *has* to have something like that. I mean fuck, should I look for one for you? Everybody here has clearly had way more than enough of this at this point.

I mean this IS a gaming forum, right? Your gaming forum too... I mean a little off-topic is cool sometimes, but if you want to continue this regular thing, you gotta find the right place for it. YOU'LL like it much better, trust me....

DaCostaBR: Still butthurt you got your ass handed to you in this thread? ;D
Ariod: Eh, I'm guessing its a regular thing for him. I imagine your ass gets used to it somewhat ;)

richlind33: By circle-jerking social justice commissars? lol

You bitches are worse than the OP. ;p
Ariod: By people who can put together a couple of sentences that actually make sense. Don't worry, you'll get there one day if you keep tryin, man. ;P
Get where, to thinking that an author that doesn't bother citing sources is respectable?

Your paradise, my hell. ;p
low rated
DaCostaBR: It doesn't feel right. It's like letting a criminal get away, there's no justice to be had. I didn't expect him to stop being crazy and see the light, I did expect him to at least have some sympathy and consideration for others, see that there are places on the internet for his crazy spamming, but this isn't one of them.
Here's the thing though- even if he stops right now, there really is no victory in this, or at the most it's an absolutely hollow one. He'll just go away, to be mad somewhere else. At worst, his frustration will spill over into his action in the real world. What possible victory is to be had there? That we bullied a sick man away from here? Or alternatively that we allowed a sick man to continue here, to fall deeper and deeper into his obsession? There is no justice to be found here. This is the saddest thread in the history of this forum.
low rated
DaCostaBR: It doesn't feel right. It's like letting a criminal get away, there's no justice to be had. I didn't expect him to stop being crazy and see the light, I did expect him to at least have some sympathy and consideration for others, see that there are places on the internet for his crazy spamming, but this isn't one of them.
Breja: Here's the thing though- even if he stops right now, there really is no victory in this, or at the most it's an absolutely hollow one. He'll just go away, to be mad somewhere else. At worst, his frustration will spill over into his action in the real world. What possible victory is to be had there? That we bullied a sick man away from here? Or alternatively that we allowed a sick man to continue here, to fall deeper and deeper into his obsession? There is no justice to be found here. This is the saddest thread in the history of this forum.
Love cures all, Agent Breja. Or so they say...
rtcvb32: Coming Soon
I trust you, you always keep your word.
Breja: Here's the thing though- even if he stops right now, there really is no victory in this, or at the most it's an absolutely hollow one. He'll just go away, to be mad somewhere else. At worst, his frustration will spill over into his action in the real world. What possible victory is to be had there? That we bullied a sick man away from here? Or alternatively that we allowed a sick man to continue here, to fall deeper and deeper into his obsession? There is no justice to be found here. This is the saddest thread in the history of this forum.
It really depends on your view of justice. Is it rehabilitation or punishment? We tried rehabilitation for 30 pages, and it was rejected showing no remorse, at this point punishment, simply impeding the transgressor from continuing to affect the metaphorical passerby of the forum, starts becoming mighty tempting. But like I said, I agree with you, ultimately it won't achieve anything good either way. Best to ignore it indeed.

Yes, quite sad to see a man with a noose on his neck fighting tooth and nail the people trying to cut him free. A bit sadder than all those threads of scammers with negative rep complaining we're mean to them, our more common tearjerkers.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by DaCostaBR
DaCostaBR: It really depends on your view of justice. Is it rehabilitation or punishment? We tried rehabilitation for 30 pages, and it was rejected showing no remorse, at this point punishment, simply impeding the transgressor from continuing to affect the metaphorical passerby
You make it sound like I'm a convicted felon in an interrogation scheme.
rtcvb32: You make it sound like I'm a convicted felon in an interrogation scheme.
You're just lucky he hasn't put your name on the sex offender register.
DaCostaBR: It really depends on your view of justice. Is it rehabilitation or punishment? We tried rehabilitation for 30 pages, and it was rejected showing no remorse, at this point punishment, simply impeding the transgressor from continuing to affect the metaphorical passerby
rtcvb32: You make it sound like I'm a convicted felon in an interrogation scheme.
I make it sound like you've broken the rules of the forum, which you have by spamming it with advertisements for your favorite show for over a month. In a less chaotic wasteland than this forum, measures would have been taken against it.

It pains me to ignore something so wrong with this forum, but clearly nothing will fix it. You can stay in here shouting at the walls until the end of time, which believe it or not is much further away than you think. Hopefully one day you will get sick of cowering at the shadows in the wall, and leave the cave to join us once more.
The OP is upset at me for being mean to him in another thread.
tinyE: The OP is upset at me for being mean to him in another thread.
I don't think he'll stay mad at you for long though.

I certainly couldn 't.
low rated
Kleetus: I don't think he'll stay mad at you for long though.
Not mad at all. Just disappointed; I'm keeping this all to this thread, rarely diverting out when it's related to other threads.

Just because I'm posting news daily as it's relevant or important doesn't mean I won't be the same person in every other thread I've been to this point. But hitting below the belt... hmmm...
low rated
Part 1

Daily Headlines
Nightly News - HSBC red alert: Warns of fall of stock market. GOP to block Obamacare Bailouts. Pence asks Christians to forgive Trump 'Forgive as we have been forgiven' and Obama ridicules them. Why do evangelicals prefer Trump?. Republicans tell trump Shut up about election fraud. 'Looks like something the Russians would do' recreating the cold war, '<i>A Dangerous point</i>' Gorbachev says with no communication between US and Russia. Election Fraud and Issues, Hillary: Ripping up GOP forms 'is fine'. UN Rights Chief (<i>Former world bank adviser committee</i>) say trump's presidency is dangerous. World government, unlimited immigration, and rule by corporations. US Cardinal: Islam desires world conquest - and we're easy prey 'what we've failed to do in the past with weapons, we will do with birthrate and immigration'. Reformation: Islam is not a religion of peace. Danney Williams interview. StopRape. Clinton's war on women, and attempting to smear Trump. Repealed Propaganda ban (<i>1948/1987</i>) in 2013 allowing Government '<i>sweeping powers to push TV radio, social media on public, removing protections from Americans, oversight, no checks and balances, nor is the information even remotely accurate</i>'. Attacked from something involving Hillary/News? Manufactured Troll army 'breaking barriers program', paying $1Mil USD, now $6Mil USD, 'Targeting and intimidating those who criticize her', anonymous trolls since 2009. Wikileaks: 1200 more emails, private/public face of Hillary and Media. Media Collusion, questions, veto power over quotes. [url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-12/hillary-got-state-department-tip-about-benghazi-email-release]Collousion. [url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-clinton-email-investigation-justice-department-grants-immunity-to-former-state-department-staffer/2016/03/02/e421e39e-e0a0-11e5-9c36-e1902f6b6571_story.html]deals. Rigged reality, but don't worry it was the Russians. Twitter wars, media to stop treating Wikileaks the same as FOIA.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Yes, spamming the forums is different. This is just posting updates on some stuff, like the gaming deals or any news thread or lostwolfe's LP thread. Are those spam too? As long as its all in this thread, I don't see much of a problem. Advertising spam is more like spamming multiple threads or creating multiple threads, like the Love Baba Bot that visits occasionally does.