It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: One more person spits out "SJW" and I swear I'm gonna start tossing out bodies, starting with that person's family. :D

You'd make more of a point if you started calling people "Inlaforts" or "Berfrumptons".
How about ''Intersectional quack''?
Breja: Seriously? You accuse someone of "typical left wing nonsense" of "assigning tags" to people, and you need me to spell the pot and kettle thing to you?
MaximumBunny: I didn't call him a left winger. I compared it to the left wing nonsense I was addressing in my original post. I have no idea of what his political stance is.

Breja: Why can't this thread just die?
MaximumBunny: You should stop reading it or posting in it then instead of waiting for posts you can attack or that you feel are attacking your own sentiments (whether true or made up for the sake of being a drama queen).
Ok. Have fun hunting down the terrible "left wing nonsense". But be careful, I hear they can turn people into newts.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Breja
Does anyone think this bullshit is going to lighten up when the election is finally over?

Yeah, neither do I. :P
tinyE: Does anyone think this bullshit is going to lighten up when the election is finally over?

As long as Trump wins then we'll all be fine. :D
tinyE: Does anyone think this bullshit is going to lighten up when the election is finally over?

MaximumBunny: As long as Trump wins then we'll all be fine. :D
It's going to be the largest landslide in history Adolf. Sorry. :P
As if either of the possible outcomes was not disastrous :P
Breja: As if either of the possible outcomes was not disastrous :P
Trust me, there is a worse evil here. :P

I'll take a bullshitter over a fascist any day. :P
low rated
Today: 13 Oct 2016 - 25 days
First hour - Bill gets $1Mil <i>birthday</i> check from Qatar and pay for play for Haiti, accusations of Trump sexual assault (<i>35 years ago</i>) 'hands were like an octopus' quote lifted from velvet underground song, Trickle to keep you off the emails, Trump Drafting lawsuit against NYT. Univision all in. StopRape overturning Tape narrative. Biased vs unbiased Polls. GOP insiders told 'Trump to drop out' but hasn't come to fruition. Nearly 100,000 PA voters have switched from Democrat to Republican. Wikileaks: 2,000 more Podesta emails!, 'cozy relationship' Bill Clinton groping, Obama showing off erection, no media coverage. 'Fact checkers' only 28% or so trust them. Keep Citizens 'Unaware and compliant', inventing new quotes to change meaning and deceive. 'CNN Sucks' chants at Trump rallies. Naming cucked journalists.
Second hour - 'Putin Trollbot Army', anti-sjw pitched script ad for Hillary campaign. Vocativ: StopRape. "We&rsquo;re going to turn him into Bill Cosby". Stefan Molyneux: Clintons lining up charges against Trump. More tapes to come out (racist Hillary?). Groping alegations, sitting on it for 3 decades rather than getting compensation in the 80's. Democrats will be crippled in Trump gets in (for at least a generation), their voter base of immigrants won't be usable. The Left '<i>suddenly so morale</i>' with Trump. Actual sexual/rape cases the media isn't even covering. Iran deal to lead to nuclear war. 'Expose this leftist mess', the media is in the way of real news/discussion. Overtaking the media with the vacuum left behind 'facts rather than spin'. 94% distrust in media. Breaking apart the propaganda in real time they can't adapt. US plotting to let 9,000 ISIS fighters to attack Russian troops, 'It's only a couple of weeks'.
Third Hour - Will they kill trump?, Revived cold war, moving towards nuclear war, 'We have not seen a single fact, a single proof' white hat hackers '<i>not the Russians</i>'. Rich man's war, poor man's fight. Mosul, US telegraphing plans. US Petrol Dollar, backed by Saudi oil. Project Veritas blocked off twitter for 12 hours. Voting ID, Executive order to ban guns and sue manufacturers. RNC doing 'everything in their power' yet Trump Ads: $0. 100,000 voters switch to Republican. Trump repeats call to jail Clinton. She should have been charged/prosecuted, 'top down decision'. Sandy Berger and Lynch. Hillary a bigot.
Fourth Hour - Danney Williams: '<i>Hillary, stop blocking me</i>'. Email revelations, Cheryl Mills, Can we not answer press?, Tech rage and pushing to ban cars. Wikileaks show they are supporting ISIS. 9/11 and Oklahoma Bombings, Sandy hook media blackout. '<i>She's got experience</i>', it's bad experience. Tons of information from Wikileaks. Callers: [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump:_The_Art_of_the_Deal]The art of the deal who Trump really is. Don't expect the feds to enforce FOIA, 'What matters more?' video. Financial or war issues to postpone election. Russia preparing for war. Most damning email: All of them, pure disdain for people. Gas leak explosion (probably) related to DNC. Pepe meme Psalm 78:45. Hillary supports TPP in private. Trump to debunk racism. Feds to buy stocks?

Full Audio Podcast (<i>3 hours</i>)
Full (<i>3 hours</i>)
Daily Headlines

Part 2
Post edited October 14, 2016 by rtcvb32
low rated
Breja: Seriously? You accuse someone of "typical left wing nonsense" of "assigning tags" to people, and you need me to spell the pot and kettle thing to you?
MaximumBunny: I didn't call him a left winger. I compared it to the left wing nonsense I was addressing in my original post. I have no idea of what his political stance is.

Breja: Why can't this thread just die?
MaximumBunny: You should stop reading it or posting in it then instead of waiting for posts you can attack or that you feel are attacking your own sentiments (whether true or made up for the sake of being a drama queen).
These SJW bitches love being offended. It's hilarious.
Breja: As if either of the possible outcomes was not disastrous :P
tinyE: Trust me, there is a worse evil here. :P

I know you'll probably hate me for it, but I think I'd rather see Trump win. And don't get me wrong- it has nothing to do with me "supporting" the wretched moron. I just think that ultimately he would be a totally impotent "evil" (even GOP doesn't really support him), and the american system with it's checks and balances is stable enough to survive the idiot. And the shock to the system of someone like him winning could maybe lead to the parties actually finding half-decent candidates for the next election. Maybe even to something totally new being born on that binary political stage you have there (I can't help but think very badly of the two-party system). On the other hand if Clinton wins, then yes, in the short term she may be the safer option, she will preserve the status quo, but that's exactly the problem. Defeating Trump will not make the people, a huge, huge amount of people supporting him, go away. All the frustration, anger and dissatisfaction with the way things are will only keep growing with a president as corrupt and hated as Clinton, and god nows who will eventually come to lead those angry masses, what kind of a victory will they eventually claim then.

I know I'm not from the US, I don't have a first hand knowledge of you country and politics, so I may be dead wrong, so please don't hate me for it, and don't think I actually in any way "support" or like Trump. It's just coming from expearience of what happened over here. For years we vilified and laughed at the stupid masses, the uneducated, conservative, far-right anti-everything crowd. And eventually years of that, and the rule of a increasingly self-satisfied, detached governement that thought they will keep winning forever because all they need to do is scare people with those detestable right-wingers led to the worst of the worst of conservative nationalists winning in a landslide, when the frustrated masses finally had enough, and now they have nearly absolute power.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I probably said too much, and will come to regret it, but there it is. You can throw stones now.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Breja
low rated

Breja: I know you'll probably hate me for it, but I think I'd rather see Trump win. And don't get me wrong- it has nothing to do with me "supporting" the wretched moron. I just think that ultimately he would be a totally impotent "evil" (even GOP doesn't really support him), and the american system with it's checks and balances is stable enough to survive the idiot. And the shock to the system of someone like him winning could maybe lead to the parties actually finding half-decent candidates for the next election. Maybe even to something totally new being born on that binary political stage you have there (I can't help but think very badly of the two-party system). On the other hand if Clinton wins, then yes, in the short term she may be the safer option, she will preserve the status quo, but that's exactly the problem. Defeating Trump will not make the people, a huge, huge amount of people supporting him, go away. All the frustration, anger and dissatisfaction with the way things are will only keep growing with a president as corrupt and hated as Clinton, and god nows who will eventually come to lead those angry masses, what kind of a victory will they eventually claim then.

I know I'm not from the US, I don't have a first hand knowledge of you country and politics, so I may be dead wrong, so please don't hate me for it, and don't think I actually in any way "support" or like Trump. It's just coming from expearience of what happened over here. For years we vilified and laughed at the stupid masses, the uneducated, conservative, far-right anti-everything crowd. And eventually years of that, and the rule of a increasingly self-satisfied, detached governement that thought they will keep winning forever because all they need to do is scare people with those detestable right-wingers led to the worst of the worst of conservative nationalists winning in a landslide, when the frustrated masses finally had enough, and now they have nearly absolute power.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents. I probably said too much, and will come to regret it, but there it is. You can throw stones now.
It doesn't matter what we want at this point because the election is over.

I'm all for getting out of this thread if you are. richlind's last post reminded me of the bad guys in the 1st Karate Kid movie. :P "Put him in a body bag, Johnny!"

I'm getting too old for that crap. XD
low rated

Breja: I know you'll probably hate me for it, but I think I'd rather see Trump win. And don't get me wrong- it has nothing to do with me "supporting" the wretched moron. I just think that ultimately he would be a totally impotent "evil" (even GOP doesn't really support him), and the american system with it's checks and balances is stable enough to survive the idiot. And the shock to the system of someone like him winning could maybe lead to the parties actually finding half-decent candidates for the next election. Maybe even to something totally new being born on that binary political stage you have there (I can't help but think very badly of the two-party system). On the other hand if Clinton wins, then yes, in the short term she may be the safer option, she will preserve the status quo, but that's exactly the problem. Defeating Trump will not make the people, a huge, huge amount of people supporting him, go away. All the frustration, anger and dissatisfaction with the way things are will only keep growing with a president as corrupt and hated as Clinton, and god nows who will eventually come to lead those angry masses, what kind of a victory will they eventually claim then.

Wow! Maybe there is a brain somewhere in that head of yours.

For myself, I think we're fucked regardless of the outcome. The polarization is killing us, and it isn't going away anytime soon.

tinyE: It doesn't matter what we want at this point because the election is over.

I'm all for getting out of this thread if you are. richlind's last post reminded me of the bad guys in the 1st Karate Kid movie. :P "Put him in a body bag, Johnny!"

Take a spoonful of cement and harden up, sissyboi. ;p
Post edited October 13, 2016 by richlind33
tinyE: It doesn't matter what we want at this point because the election is over.

Well, it never mattered what I want, way over here. And frankly I'm kinda glad :D

Yeah, let's get out. Maybe someone started a thread about the new Rogue One trailer or something else fun...
low rated
rtcvb32: Today: 13 Oct 2016
I love how you put the date as the heading, and in bold.

It shows that you're a professional and that you care about your audience.

It's the little things that keep me coming back here.
low rated
richlind33: These SJW bitches love being offended. It's hilarious.
Just saw all of the downvoted posts. Such babies on these forums. :P