It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
rtcvb32: You make it sound like I'm a convicted felon in an interrogation scheme.
That seems to be the liberal response to everything. "You're stupid if you think that and let me be extremely rude and just say leftist things back to you, and if you don't immediately accept them then you're ignoring reality and are just a everything-phobic troll."

I never noticed it like that until Trump became popular. Then everything went from reasonable discussions to that. It's weird that the people who preach about being anti-hate are actually the most hateful people on the stage at the moment.
low rated
rtcvb32: You make it sound like I'm a convicted felon in an interrogation scheme.
Kleetus: You're just lucky he hasn't put your name on the sex offender register.
Don't give them any ideas!
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Yes, spamming the forums is different. This is just posting updates on some stuff, like the gaming deals or any news thread or lostwolfe's LP thread. Are those spam too?
Indeed. I'm not jumping on every thread and bulk spamming, I'm not trying to annoy anyone. Still there's a large push from a select few.

Curious, they yell at me for not supplying sources, I start supplying sources and they say I'm blind and wasting my time. I'll just have to start ignoring them again, assuming they don't lash out when I'm talking about Diablo 2 or some other off topic.

MaximumBunny: That seems to be the liberal response to everything. "You're stupid if you think that and let me be extremely rude and just say leftist things back to you, and if you don't immediately accept them then you're ignoring reality and are just a everything-phobic troll."

I never noticed it like that until Trump became popular. Then everything went from reasonable discussions to that. It's weird that the people who preach about being anti-hate are actually the most hateful people on the stage at the moment.
There is a strange tension growing everywhere, and with everyone. It's a very stressful time even if you aren't aware of the news. Fights, deaths, unrest, sleep issues, breaking friendships/relationships/marriages, etc.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Al Gore was a democrat? Like, the guy whose wife wanted to regulate ''disgusting'' content in music so it doesn't steal children's innocence?
We have, only a few days ago, made clear enough that trying to lump in people with the supposed transgressions of their spouses is a rather desperate argument to cling to. I'm thankful that you at least make the distinction here instead of going rct's "Hillary the rapist" argumentative disaster route.

Then again, your post yesterday in that other nutter thread does a lump in jump of the most epic of proportions. That was a bit of a shock, really. Still, I had a good chuckle about the dude who answered you with "good things come to those who wait" after participating in a fittingly 404 page outrage/conspiracy/slut-shaming thread.

rtcvb32: The Left censors and punishes Social-Justice-non-profit CETA.
It's a trade agreement made in absolute secrecy by industry lobbyists, that's a fact. But you're not building any conspiracy theories around it regardless of the express invitation, it seems, but rather against the ones justly protesting it.

And our fucking supreme court just ruled it constitutional in this very minute.

So now it's "preliminary law" in full effect even without the usual political approval process in Germany. What do you think of that, eh? Doesn't that rather give rise to... dare I say it... an itty-bitty conspiracy theory? What would you say about far reaching laws in effect in the US that never passed Congress...?

"Social-Justice-non-profit CETA". Jesus H. Macy. A "non profit" trade agreement. Still laughing.
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Vainamoinen
MaximumBunny: That seems to be the liberal response to everything. "You're stupid if you think that and let me be extremely rude and just say leftist things back to you, and if you don't immediately accept them then you're ignoring reality and are just a everything-phobic troll."

My opinion on the matter is, that the actual content he links / recites is fairly irrelevant. In this case it's, as far as I can judge it, "right wing" nonsense. It wouldn't make a difference if it's about aliens, "left wing" stuff or perhaps even halfway decent "conspiracy" stuff about, y'know, real problems like CETA.

Point is, his behaviour discredits everything he posts, because he can't process the data, so all we can witness is mad rambling.

People like you are far more scary than the OP, because you genuinely think this is a valid thread and evil sjw leftists are attacking someone with reasonable concerns. Sheesh.
low rated
Shadowstalker16: Al Gore was a democrat? Like, the guy whose wife wanted to regulate ''disgusting'' content in music so it doesn't steal children's innocence?
Vainamoinen: We have, only a few days ago, made clear enough that trying to lump in people with the supposed transgressions of their spouses is a rather desperate argument to cling to. I'm thankful that you at least make the distinction here instead of going rct's "Hillary the rapist" argumentative disaster route.

Then again, your post yesterday in that other nutter thread does a lump in jump of the most epic of proportions. That was a bit of a shock, really. Then again, I had a good chuckle about the dude who answered you with "good things come to those who wait" after participating in a fittingly 404 page outrage/conspiracy/slut-shaming thread.

rtcvb32: The Left censors and punishes Social-Justice-non-profit CETA.
Vainamoinen: It's a trade agreement made in absolute secrecy by industry lobbyists. But you're not ranking any conspiracy theories around it, it seems, but rather against the ones protesting it.

And our fucking supreme court just ruled it constitutional in this very minute.

So now it's "preliminary law" in full effect even without the usual political approval process in Germany. What do you think of that, eh? Doesn't that rather give rise to... dare I say it... an itty-bitty conspiracy theory?

"Social-Justice-non-profit CETA". Jesus H. Macy. A "non profit" trade agreement. Still laughing.
Nah, I didn't think he was a Democrat, that's all. All I knew about the controversy surrounding it was that there was this pro censorship movement headed by the woman who was Gore's wife, that Gore didn't make any attempt to distance himself from. My initial understanding from all that was that Gore had a part of it or was encouraging it, because of his support for her, and not because of their marriage.

Slut shaming? Isn't even calling someone a slut shaming in the first place? Conspiracy is there, but most of the points I talk about and most other GGers talk about in detail are proven and those that aren't are discarded. I don't subscribe to the theory that SJWs are some group of elites trying to infiltrate gaming studios and kill CoD-style games, but I do believe there is a group of industry figures who believe in and try to push as fact their unproven theories and opinions with the intention to influence creators into making what they erroneously think are better games.
You should really know by now that using the term "SJW" alone flamboyantly signals a head first dive into the convoluted soil of the farthest possible right concocted conspiracy theory and enemy conception, and that you very effectively exit any discussion with me by doing so.
low rated
Vainamoinen: You should really know by now that using the term "SJW" alone flamboyantly signals a head first dive into the convoluted soil of the farthest possible right concocted conspiracy theory and enemy conception, and that you very effectively exit any discussion with me by doing so.
Good riddance.
low rated
Ashnak: My opinion on the matter is, that the actual content he links / recites is fairly irrelevant. In this case it's, as far as I can judge it, "right wing" nonsense.

People like you are far more scary than the OP, because you genuinely think this is a valid thread and evil sjw leftists are attacking someone with reasonable concerns. Sheesh.
There you go assuming and attacking. This is the problem I was addressing. You people don't know what you're talking about and then use your ignorance as a platform to be hostile. You've already assigned the "he's not hostile to OP so he must agree with him and therefore he is evil/scary/bad" tag to me without even knowing my stance on any of the topics.

That's the type of left wing nonsense I've seen develop in the past year, the idea that by assigning tags to people and shutting them out with hate speech that you can somehow invalidate whatever they say regardless of the veracity of it (whether factual or made up). I'm much more concerned with the disappointing attitudes of people who claim to be reasonable than with the politics of all of this.
Ashnak: My opinion on the matter is, that the actual content he links / recites is fairly irrelevant. In this case it's, as far as I can judge it, "right wing" nonsense.

MaximumBunny: There you go assuming and attacking. This is the problem I was addressing. You people don't know what you're talking about and then use your ignorance as a platform to be hostile. You've already assigned the "he's not hostile to OP so he must agree with him and therefore he is evil/scary/bad" tag to me without even knowing my stance on any of the topics.

That's the type of left wing nonsense I've seen develop in the past year, the idea that by assigning tags to people and shutting them out with hate speech that you can somehow invalidate whatever they say regardless of the veracity of it (whether factual or made up). I'm much more concerned with the disappointing attitudes of people who claim to be reasonable than with the politics of all of this.
Oh, how nice. Pot and kettle, together again.
One more person spits out "SJW" and I swear I'm gonna start tossing out bodies, starting with that person's family. :D

You'd make more of a point if you started calling people "Inlaforts" or "Berfrumptons".
low rated
Breja: Oh, how nice. Pot and kettle, together again.
You're free to demonstrate instead of making a false claim to make yourself feel superior.
Breja: Oh, how nice. Pot and kettle, together again.
MaximumBunny: You're free to demonstrate instead of making a false claim to make yourself feel superior.
Seriously? You accuse someone of "typical left wing nonsense" of "assigning tags" to people, and you need me to spell the pot and kettle thing to you?

Why can't this thread just die?
Post edited October 13, 2016 by Breja
low rated
Vainamoinen: You should really know by now that using the term "SJW" alone flamboyantly signals a head first dive into the convoluted soil of the farthest possible right concocted conspiracy theory and enemy conception, and that you very effectively exit any discussion with me by doing so.
So because you associate it with something and you can't mentally see that word used in any other way. Either way, your choice.
low rated
Breja: Seriously? You accuse someone of "typical left wing nonsense" of "assigning tags" to people, and you need me to spell the pot and kettle thing to you?
I didn't call him a left winger. I compared it to the left wing nonsense I was addressing in my original post. I have no idea of what his political stance is.

Breja: Why can't this thread just die?
You should stop reading it or posting in it then instead of waiting for posts you can attack or that you feel are attacking your own sentiments (whether true or made up for the sake of being a drama queen).