It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Same issue here, thought it was maybe because i have nearly 300 games on steam but seeing so many people with the same bug makes me think otherwise. So do i try again or let it keep spinning?
fan3l: I cant find that list of games.... :(
ooooofffff..... my eyes.
Here you go:
https://www.gog.com/connect
Back after a few hours not refreshing. I got 3 of the 4 games (Van Helsing still not being recognised), but it timed out when I tried to add them to my GOG library.

*sigh*

Now to start the whole process again, and see how far I get this time.

So far, it's just been "looking for eligible games" for five minutes, with no sucess.
Well it finally connected my account and finally connected to check the list but it says no eligible and yet 5 of the ones I don't own on GoG are on my list. Well I do have a lot of games 1000+ so maybe I have to wait a while.

Update: A little while later now 5 games to add to my library :) But I got a "OOPS SOMETHING WENT WRONG" error :( So hopefully it will go through eventually.

Update 2: OK retried it and it went through. Got a email receipt also :) Thanks GoG!!!
Post edited June 01, 2016 by LurkerLito
fan3l: I cant find that list of games.... :(
ooooofffff..... my eyes.
Gede: Here you go:
Where is the list on this page?
Gede: Here you go:
MarkoH01: Where is the list on this page?
It shows only when you're not logged.
Barefoot_Monkey: It's not working for me yet. I'm on https://www.gog.com/connect?result=success and see

Processing your request...
Give us a moment to gather all the necessary info. :)
Barefoot_Monkey: and it's stuck there. My Greasemonkey is disabled so that's not the problem, and the network tool in Firefox says that all requests returned successfully. No errors in the console either. Doing a debug run I see an exception being caught:

"[$injector:nomod] Module 'ngLocale' is not available! You either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.http://errors.angularjs.org/1.4.3/$injector/nomod?p0=ngLocale"
Barefoot_Monkey: I'm not sure, but from the order I stepped through things while debugging I wonder if maybe angular is being loaded multiple times somewhere.
Having the same issue and I'm using lightning on Android. Unless I misunderstood a previous post, some people waited and got it working after seeing the thing were seeing now.
11 games found. After I click add - page stuck on search for games and nothing be added to account.
I see
"ACCOUNTS CONNECTED
Looking for eligible games..."

and nothing happens.. I will check back later.
Stuck @

PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST...

Give us a moment to gather all the necessary info. :)
Barefoot_Monkey: It's not working for me yet. I'm on https://www.gog.com/connect?result=success and see

and it's stuck there. My Greasemonkey is disabled so that's not the problem, and the network tool in Firefox says that all requests returned successfully. No errors in the console either. Doing a debug run I see an exception being caught:

I'm not sure, but from the order I stepped through things while debugging I wonder if maybe angular is being loaded multiple times somewhere.
Hunter65536: Having the same issue and I'm using lightning on Android. Unless I misunderstood a previous post, some people waited and got it working after seeing the thing were seeing now.
You just have to wait, as everyone and their mothers are all trying to use it at once, so we are all queued up. Unless you get a error message then leave it.
No eligible games found and yet I own 7 of them :(

Back to playing the waiting game :P

Edit: Waiting has paid off. Thanks GOG =)
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Garrett24601
It's been sitting on "PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST..." for over 30 minutes now, is this normal?
It's your biggest move since the start, I'm impressed.

Still, you wouldn't be GOG if it worked right off the bat as intended, would you? ;-)
Grr. Never have I despised Steam's "must have the client installed to redeem keys" design more.

I have tons of unredeemed Steam keys from Humble Bundles that I currently just consider "not owned" and this could save me money if I'm willing to waste a ton of time spinning up up a quarantined VM and then using a VPN to give it some controlled access to Steam's servers.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by ssokolow