It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Pond86: Great news. Fantastic news.

Doing it on mine now, i'm assuming that i'm in a queue, as its 'Getting the info' at the moment.

I do have a question though. Say i've brought a game that GOG picks up and adds to my library, if I buy the DLC for that game from Steam and the DLC is available here as well (take The Witcher 3 for example.) Will it add the DLC here as well? If so will it add the DLC after the main game is ineligible or not?
Let's hope so, none of those games have DLC yet
HeDanny: Lucky I read the FAQ before the process finished! Soon as I had the games here on GOG, I would have deleted them from my Steam account. Sadly it appears that is not allowed. I am disappoint.
What do you mean, deleted from your steam account ?

You may uninstall them from your hard drive, they'll remain on your Steam and Gog accounts. But you mustn't, e.g. get a refund and remove them completely from your Steam account.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Corpuscule
HeDanny: Lucky I read the FAQ before the process finished! Soon as I had the games here on GOG, I would have deleted them from my Steam account. Sadly it appears that is not allowed. I am disappoint.
No need to delete them from steam. Simply hide them in your library.
Redfoxe: Atleast one step forward, now it tells me i dont have any eligable games. Wich i do!.
But atleast something forward!
Same here. It finally worked for me after refreshing for over 2 hours, but now says no eligible games yet I have Shadowrun Returns, FTL, and Trine which should all be eligible.
My account is steam limited because its an acciunt not on steam family and also because it never has any money. All my games are bought on a central steam account and gifted to family members. Normally these accounts aren't eligible for things like free games for connected stream accounts. I'm guessing this is exactly the same situation?

Edit sorry duplicate. Forum problems
Post edited June 01, 2016 by timmy010
I cant find that list of games.... :(
ooooofffff..... my eyes.
yes it not working i m pretty sure i have shadowrun returns and a few others in my steam libary but it wound find them
How long does it typically take to "Process" the connection? I've been waiting for 15-20 minutes now.
Does the process work both ways?

For example, if I buy a game on GOG.com, will I also get the game on Steam?

My Steam library is quite small, where as my GOG.com library is massive, so how useful is GOG Connect to me?
The news is speaking of 20+ games atm but only 10 or so are listed there. Is there a complete list of games eligible atm?
Davane: Does the process work both ways?

For example, if I buy a game on GOG.com, will I also get the game on Steam?

My Steam library is quite small, where as my GOG.com library is massive, so how useful is GOG Connect to me?
This has been asked about 10 posts before yours and the answer is "no".
Post edited June 01, 2016 by MarkoH01
aaaand it's not processing. hoping it's just too much traffic :)
maladr0Id: Hey guys!

Good to see such an overwhelming response to GOG Connect :)

Unfortunately, that also means overwhelming traffic, so if you're experiencing issues, please hang tight and keep checking back for the queue to clear up.
Thanks for the status update.

Hey, any chance that we will be able to use GOGConnect on other sites, like Humble or Gamer's Gate? Only other big name I can think of is Origin, but since they seem to be wanting to convert people to their EA pay by the month scheme.

I suppose you all (GOG) could take the old game library off EA's hands - then EA could focus on converting Origin accounts into EA pay-by-the-month accounts. Win-win. I'd really like to see some DRM free copies of any of Popcap's early games, or the original Sims and Sims 2 here.

[Whoops! Way OT]
The Sims was great up to Hot Date. It should have been The Sims: Hot Date (if you put the required time in). If I wanted to spend 3 months getting a girl to like me to ask her go on a date, I'd do it in real life.

[Back OT]
Again, thanks for the status update.
MoeHartman: How long does it typically take to "Process" the connection? I've been waiting for 15-20 minutes now.
There is a massive load at the moment so it does not work for many people. I will try later because i dont want to add to that load and waste my or other people's times.
edit: going to do my best to have patience :)

Thank you, GOG. This was a wonderful surprise.
Post edited June 01, 2016 by Barefoot_Monkey
Still not working