It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
Getcomposted: Could anybody who has managed to get games recognised pipe up with the size of their Steam library?
Mine is 2000+.
Corpuscule: Only 840 ^^
Mine's at a ridiculous 5450 and it worked for me (though it took a few tries and it's been on and off) - it's likely that more games in someone's library will mean more problems with syncing, but it should work fine eventually.
will this work both ways? I have wild hunt 3 on GOG but love to have the steam version as well. I know is possible to give steam users games using the API steam program because Darksiders 2 Deathifitive gave original Darksiders 2 the free upgrade version to the game if they met condition to owning the game and all DLC. other Publishers and Developers have done the same thing but I can not recall who else b/c of the time that has passed by but Darksider2 continues to the program even now.
migizi: ...and had to redeem on Steam since Desura closed down.
Gaydorado: Erm... Desura didn't close down, though.
Yeah, they didn't close the store to get a few suckers to buy there but they wen't bankrupt in June 2015. Any purchase you make there is at your risk. At the moment the store is being sold for 250K with 1.9 milliion $ debt.
I have to say that I hate the limited time nature of this offer, with games coming and going.
sztihamer: I still can't get it to work. Set my profile to public and still nothing. It just keeps telling me that "WE COULDN'T REACH THE STEAM SERVICE RIGHT NOW.
Please try again later."

I logged out cleared cookies and logged back in and still nothing.
skeletonbow: Yeah, that's the error I keep getting also. Perhaps the Steam API has a limit per minute/hour/day of connections from connected services/websites and they've went over it quickly due to the GOGinator Effect(TM).
it does. Read the connect FAQ. IIRC it's a per day, i.e. 24h period I'm sure probably set to Pacific time.

Also the steam servers were acting wonky already as I went to steam first this morning to check new releases and any discounts then to gog and saw the connect and wasted oh about 1h trying to get it to do anything... admittedly I've been doing other things and check the tab once in a while...

Unfortunately many of the games I also purchased on GOG pretty well as a backup just in case but have opted to NOT buy any that have modding support as steam has that locked up unless they're also on nexusmods then...
WE COULDN'T REACH THE SERVICE RIGHT NOW
try again later
well it is later.

I have both my steam and galaxy clients open and it still does not access the service.
Attachments:
Well, it worked for me, I set my Steam profile to public an hour ago, so I'm not so sure that was the reason.
I don't buy anything from steam anyway.

"Steam broke my X-com."
Liberteer: Everyone with 'No eligible games' problem - try your Galaxy client, not browser. It immediately found 11 games and added them to my library! Super awesome, GOG!
LordCinnamon: thanks for trying to help out, didn't work for me however.
Awww, too bad :(

Liberteer: Everyone with 'No eligible games' problem - try your Galaxy client, not browser. It immediately found 11 games and added them to my library! Super awesome, GOG!
DrYaboll: I wish I could.

Unfortunately GOG seems to have forgotten about the promised Linux version.
I totally agree getting Galaxy on Linux should be a priority.
it worked for me eventually after;

1. Setting my Steam profile to "Public".
2. Waiting about an hour.
3. Refreshing GOG Connect webpage.
At this rate, my index finger is going to drop off, considering the number of times I've had to click "Refresh" after "something went wrong." :-P
gog is also apparently having problems as none of my posts are showing up...
sztihamer: I still can't get it to work. Set my profile to public and still nothing. It just keeps telling me that "WE COULDN'T REACH THE STEAM SERVICE RIGHT NOW.
Please try again later."

I logged out cleared cookies and logged back in and still nothing.
skeletonbow: Yeah, that's the error I keep getting also. Perhaps the Steam API has a limit per minute/hour/day of connections from connected services/websites and they've went over it quickly due to the GOGinator Effect(TM).
Keep in mind that GoG is not the only site that utilizes the Steam API.
Does not work. Klicking refresh constantly but "we couldn't reach the steam service" :(
Going to try that: got most of the games here or there already but interesting to see where this goes. More freedom is always better.