It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
I get this error:
"WE COULDN'T REACH THE STEAM SERVICE RIGHT NOW.

Please try again later."

Yeah, I tried later. Several times. Also tried in Firefox and in Edge. My Steam profile is public. Signing through Steam works fine everywhere else.
I managed to connect my Steam account, however importing games doesn't work.

I get the following message: "WE COULDN'T REACH THE STEAM SERVICE RIGHT NOW."

My Steam account is set to public btw.
Everyone with 'No eligible games' problem - try your Galaxy client, not browser. It immediately found 11 games and added them to my library! Super awesome, GOG!
skud79: Have most of the games that are shown, yet getting "No game found" message. My Steam profile is public since inception, not sure what's going here.
Same here, I hope this gets fixed soon.

Nice feature btw. :D
PSA: if you're having troubles getting your Steam games to be found, disable AdBlock, it seems to interfere with the process.
Awesome addition! Of course it's not perfectly working for me yet but I'll give it some time.
The service just keeps throwing up OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. at me even though my Steam account seems to be linked properly.
Liberteer: Everyone with 'No eligible games' problem - try your Galaxy client, not browser. It immediately found 11 games and added them to my library! Super awesome, GOG!
thanks for trying to help out, didn't work for me however.
Solo4114: Definitely a cool feature. Needs to iron out the bugs, but I think it'll be great when it's fully implemented.

Currently, I own the following games on Steam but not on GOG, all of which refuse to be recognized as available to import:

- Broken Sword games (1-4)
- Saints Row 2 and The Third (and IV, if you get around to adding that).
- Breach and Clear
- Xenonauts
- Shadowrun Returns (and DragonfallDC, and Hong Kong)
- Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
- GalCiv 1 and 2 (if you get around to adding those)

I have a bunch of other games on Steam that haven't been added to connect, too, so I'm looking forward to this expanding. But yeah, gotta get the detection set up better for now.
This is what i get to.
Hope it gets sorted soon
Getcomposted: Aha! I changed my Privacy settings to "Public", unticked the box that kept my Inventory private anyways, and now I'm getting a possible timeout error instead - "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again."

Progress! I was never so happy to see an error message. It means there's something there to go wrong. :)
Miljac: How to change privacy settings to public, I haven't used steam in a while XD
At the top of the home page you'll see a lists of links reading "STORE COMMUNITY [YOUR STEAM NAME] ABOUT SUPPORT".

Click on your Steam name - that will bring up a drop down menu.
Click on "Profile".
When your profile page comes up, click on "Edit profile" which is located on the right hand side just under your rank level.
The Edit profile page, right hand side, under the highlighted "My Profile" is "My Privacy Settings".
Set your "Profile Status" and "Inventory" to public.
If the box underneath "Inventory" is ticked, untick it.
Save.

Remember to change your settings back once everything works and you get the games.
Is this currently working for anyone? I'm only getting time-outs.

And for some inexplicable reason it completely ignores my language settings from the rest of the store.

Admittedly, my Steam library is a bit challenging to process with over 3500 games ...

Am I wasting my time hitting the "Update" button right now?

I'm not sure how I feel about the relatively short 5 day time-frame to activate the current set of games when the feature is experimental, clearly not working very well and relying on an API with a daily request limit. Feels more like a lottery at the moment, I hope it will work better within the next couple of days.
trying the client gives "Oops, Something Went Wrong. Please try again"
This is potentially great...

now only to get it to work! (still failing)

I have a few games on steam that are also available on GOG that I'd sooo much prefer to have here:

Shadowrun Dragonfall
Sunless Sea
Papers, Please
Deus Ex
Dead State
and all of the older ID games
Liberteer: Everyone with 'No eligible games' problem - try your Galaxy client, not browser. It immediately found 11 games and added them to my library! Super awesome, GOG!
I wish I could.

Unfortunately GOG seems to have forgotten about the promised Linux version.
I also get the "No eligible games found" message, even though my profile is public. I'm not sure whether account size is a problem. Is there a limit regarding the number of games the tool can search?