It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Connect your Steam account and grow or jumpstart your GOG.com library.

UPDATE: Last chance to grab your games from the original list! Make sure to get them until June 8, 12:59 PM UTC.

Want more games? We've got more games! Three new titles are now available through GOG Connect:

- Kona
- Defender's Quest
- Door Kickers

You can get them until June 13, 1:59 PM UTC.

Today, we're launching a new program called <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span>. The premise is simple: connect your Steam account and add your eligible games to your GOG.com library.

Whether you're checking us out for the first time or have been with us for a while, <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> gets you DRM-free versions of your games, digital extras, and a whole lot of freedom of choice (like whether you go with the GOG Galaxy client or not). It gets you our take on game ownership, and we say: why buy the games more than once?

Thanks to our awesome partners including Deep Silver, Harebrained Schemes, Jonathan Blow's Number None, TaleWorlds and more, you can now add more than 20 games to your GOG.com library if you previously purchased them on Steam.

The full list of games will always be available on connect.gog.com, starting with these and more:

- The Witness
- FTL: Faster Than Light
- The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut
- Galactic Civilizations 3
- Trine Enchanted Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Shadowrun Returns
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

While <span class="bold">GOG Connect</span> will stick around, the available games will come and go. These are limited-time offers made possible by participating developers and publishers, so stay tuned as we bring new titles onboard in the future (and grab your copies before they go away)!

For a bit more library-building, a bunch of our favorite titles will also be discounted up to -85% all week long, including The Witness, Saints Row: The Third, System Shock 2 and more. You can check out all the deals here. The sale will last until June 6, 12:59 PM UTC.
WvStolzing: Slow down; it's been only two days.
That is exactly what is worrying me... Redeem code feature, which also says "coming soon" (new titles eligible for it), last time it was updated was 2 days from its introduction! And now is almost 2 years (?) old!
The redeem feature depends on publishers, who handle cd keys (and steam keys too btw).
It's way easier to convince publishers and Valve to do a quick reading of their user data and connect it to gog. This is not the only site doing it btw.
This is an amazing thing to do.
Thank you, GOG.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by jnewkirk
bafflermeal: Are there any updates about this working / not working now? Or more delays?

My account seems to be linked fine (as far as the GOG page is concerned) but GOG is still telling me I have 0 games available when I have three from the initial list.
Its working for a lot of people .
Some people seam to have issues though.
Be sure to set your steam profile to public, it have helped some people.
Also be sure that you dont have the games on gog.

synfresh: You have access, you can just buy them on GoG if you really wanted them.
Splatsch: If I had the money, I would've ;) But yes, for now, it's not a "real need".

mrkgnao: Good for you. I too refuse to yield to the temptation. I know GOG wants me to install Steam, but I will not do it. I have principles.
Splatsch: Ahah, that's exactly this :)
Already had steam when GoG started so im stuck with it annyway and have to use it for the games that are not here.
But i now have more games here than on steam.
My steam profile says that i have 151 games,
On Gog i have 347 games so at least i can say i use gog more than steam.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by Lodium
nvm.
Doublepost.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by Lodium
Hmm.. are we authorising GOG to gain access to our info via some API?

OR

Are we giving them our LOGIN & PASSWORD for Steam?!
Even with the profile settings turned to public, I'm getting No Eligible Games Found. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or what.
I accidentally choose a wrong steam account to connect to GOG, there's no way to reverse this?
Welp, seeing as I have an actual category named de-steamed in my steam library, this will make things much more easier!
Game_Player: Hmm.. are we authorising GOG to gain access to our info via some API?

OR

Are we giving them our LOGIN & PASSWORD for Steam?!
The former...if you take a look at the webpage where you enter your login credentials, it's a Valve-controlled website. Once you enter your account credentials, Steam uses OpenID authentication to allow GOG to access public information about your account through the Steam web API.
Just connected, shit, I already have a lot of dual de-steamed games from the list here already! xD
Do we have to manually claim the games? Or are they automatically added? This worries me since this is a great opportunity to broaden my LAN library with future GOG Connect games.
Just want to say that it worked perfectly today. 8 games added this round. A huge Thank You to GOG, where the customer is always in focus! (and the expansion Blood and Wine knocks my socks off, superb in just about every way, love it!)
I'm sorry for raising that question again, as I'm pretty sure it's been answered already somewhere in these 70+ pages.

Account linking does not work for me. When i press that "Sign in through Steam" button it just timeouts to the Page cannot be displayed page. Am i doing something wrong? Is there anything else i can try?
Shuttenbach: I'm sorry for raising that question again, as I'm pretty sure it's been answered already somewhere in these 70+ pages.

Account linking does not work for me. When i press that "Sign in through Steam" button it just timeouts to the Page cannot be displayed page. Am i doing something wrong? Is there anything else i can try?
I don't know if it is answered, but I would try:
-Clear your browser cache & all that
-Try another browser
-If possible try from another location/different internet connection

If all else fails, GOG support.