It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: thanks anyway!
Novotnus: For...?
For gifting? Even though I was late?

I'm thanking for the ungrateful ninja, maybe? or maybe he's shy and just PM'd, who knows? I'm not here to judge. ;p
Novotnus: For...?
Stooner: For gifting? Even though I was late?

I'm thanking for the ungrateful ninja, maybe? or maybe he's shy and just PM'd, who knows? I'm not here to judge. ;p
Do you need glasses?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indiegamestand_current_game_will_be_updated/post1873

lugum: Do you need glasses?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/indiegamestand_current_game_will_be_updated/post1873
ouch. Sorry...
I though both codes were for 99 Levels To Hell.. stupid me.
Then I was just wasting my time trying. ;p
sorry..

But which game were you hoping for? :)
So it happens, I have a spare key for one of those given here :)

Novotnus: But which game were you hoping for? :)
Was 99 Levels To Hell.. I just read it wrong, mea culpa...
(I already have Cat Lady on Desura... and I don't really need it in every other service..)
Novotnus: But which game were you hoping for? :)
Stooner: Was 99 Levels To Hell.. I just read it wrong, mea culpa...
(I already have Cat Lady on Desura... and I don't really need it in every other service..)
If anyone is having a spare 99 Levels key for my buddy Thespian, he is off the internet this weekend. But i think he would like this.
Post edited September 29, 2013 by lugum
Stooner: Was 99 Levels To Hell.. I just read it wrong, mea culpa...
lugum: If anyone is having a spare 99 Levels key for my buddy Thespian, he is off the internet this weekend. But i think he would like this.
But why are you asking me? ;p
I don't have even for myself...
lugum: If anyone is having a spare 99 Levels key for my buddy Thespian, he is off the internet this weekend. But i think he would like this.
Stooner: But why are you asking me? ;p
I wasn't asking you, think novotnus was trying to say he might have a spare level 99 key for you.
I edited it out.
Stooner: But why are you asking me? ;p
lugum: I wasn't asking you, think novotnus was trying to say he might have a spare level 99 key for you.
I edited it out.
oh, okay..
But knowing Novotnus (a bit), I think his spare is for The Cat Lady... ;p
(that's why my reply was like that)
Does Thespian want "99 Levels To Hell"? If that's so, I think I can get it for him...
Azrael360: Does Thespian want "99 Levels To Hell"? If that's so, I think I can get it for him...
I am not a 100% sure but knowing him (liking rogue/shooter games) i think he would like it, he will be online again monday, i will forward this question to him so he can answer it himself tommorow.
Post edited September 29, 2013 by lugum
Azrael360: Does Thespian want "99 Levels To Hell"? If that's so, I think I can get it for him...
lugum: I am not a 100% sure but knowing him (liking rogue/shooter games) i think he would like it, he will be online again monday, i will forward this question to him so he can answer it himself tommorow.
Yeah, I know he can only connects to the Internet using public computers, so probably tomorrow will be around. But if he wants it, I will take care of that... ;)
Thespian seems to be covered, so if anyone else wants my GOG key reply to this post. I already have the game here and bought this to get the full OST.
Fictionvision: Thespian seems to be covered, so if anyone else wants my GOG key reply to this post. I already have the game here and bought this to get the full OST.
Me?
Suzaku-sama: Me?
You!

PMing in a sec.