It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New game:
Lost Marbles (Desura | Windows | Mac)

BTA:
Turba (Steam | Windows)
Garugo: New game:

BTA:
Turba (Steam | Windows)
So this Turba comes DRM-free?
011284mm: So this Turba comes DRM-free?
Unfortunately, I don't know for sure. All it says in its little description is that it is "For Windows & redeemable on Steam".
I would expect it to be DRM-Free, but I am not positive.
Garugo: New game:

BTA:
Turba (Steam | Windows)
Yes, I bought it above the average and there is a separate DRM-Free download for Turba (apart form the steam key).
catpower1980: Yes, I bought it above the average and there is a separate DRM-Free download for Turba (apart form the steam key).
Thank-you, I will consider Turba as it does look interesting. Last time I saw it, it was only available with Steam.
Angvik is the new game. Looks kind of interesting!
Is it just me or EVERY new game the top two buyers always pay $10? skews the average :/
nijuu: Is it just me or EVERY new game the top two buyers always pay $10? skews the average :/
It happens for me every single time. Always the first buyers...
(>_>) mmm...
not my kind of game but does look interesting...
nijuu: Is it just me or EVERY new game the top two buyers always pay $10? skews the average :/
Azrael360: It happens for me every single time. Always the first buyers...
(>_>) mmm...
Ive noticed it pretty much everytime on new IGS games which does sort of make one wonder...
nijuu: Ive noticed it pretty much everytime on new IGS games which does sort of make one wonder...
Well they're not there right from the first second. If I'm awake when the new game goes up (as I was last night) then the average is $1.
nijuu: Ive noticed it pretty much everytime on new IGS games which does sort of make one wonder...
SirPrimalform: Well they're not there right from the first second. If I'm awake when the new game goes up (as I was last night) then the average is $1.
Yeah, it's definitely not rigged from the start. Could be the admins buying/faking purchases after a couple minutes in though. Wouldn't surprise me.. if Humble Bundle does it, why not IGS?
It would be interesting to know what updated means for the bonus game. The game (last update 2010) is still free on the developers website. Also, with so many indie plattformers available lately (my personal impression), anything special to know about the main game so a more casual plattformer player like me should take a closer look?
Post edited September 17, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: Also, with so many indie plattformers available lately (my personal impression), anything special to know about the main game so a more casual plattformer player like me should take a closer look?
I think it is heavily influenced by Ghouls and Goblins.. so I wouldn't expect anything close to "casual".. ;p
DukeNukemForever: Also, with so many indie plattformers available lately (my personal impression), anything special to know about the main game so a more casual plattformer player like me should take a closer look?
Stooner: I think it is heavily influenced by Ghouls and Goblins.. so I wouldn't expect anything close to "casual".. ;p
Thanks for that information. Did a quickread on mobygames about Ghouls and Goblins. First sentence is about a time-limit, which I guess means it's a hardcore plattformer. So yes, I believe that's really nothing for me then.
Post edited September 17, 2013 by DukeNukemForever