It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in any of the previous 69 pages, but it would be fantastic if this unbundling could be followed by enabling pagination on the shelf page.

At the moment, after the unbundlings, I have 595 games on my shelf. It takes an awful long time to load that page, and it freezes the browser. Seeing as the number tends to go up rather than down anyway, it would be great if that page could be made a bit more usable.
my Library! chapters form the Heroes chronicles Collection EVERYWHERE!
.. does this mean i now have to downland the entire thing separately instead of all in one? *sigh* really wish this was optional
Well, lets see what will happen, but I still think that the GOG galaxy client is really ... not much more than a glorified browser window.
Yeah, my Might and Magic I - VI and Duke Nukem 1 and 2 have been unbundled! Much cooler now 8)
high rated
Today is Wednesday, April 8, 2015.

The full unbundling has begun 23 days ago and has apparently not ended yet, leaving the library in a half-broken state (no update notifications, no links to game pages/forums for unbundled games, broken game links, even more product_bonuses, etc.).

A blue has not posted in this thread in the last 21 days (post #631, i.e. 771 posts ago).

GOG, to assist you:
- Here is the list of most of the issues raised in this thread. A few more issues have been raised after I had posted that list, but given your overwhelming response, I did not bother to collect them. I will gladly do so if you want me to.
- Here is the list of those you have already fixed, AFAIK.
Post edited April 08, 2015 by mrkgnao
The Blackwell series is out of order: The first game is at T. The rest of the games are at B but not in series order.
omega64: The Blackwell series is out of order: The first game is at T. The rest of the games are at B but not in series order.
Silly alphabet!
I am STOKED for GOG Galaxy. I like Steam but the thing that bugs me the most about it is the fact that it is essentially a DRM platform. Galaxy isn't that but is supposed to help in making starting and playing games more convenient similar to Steam. That's what I like. Having all my great games in one easy to find spot. :)
Jedilink: I am STOKED for GOG Galaxy. I like Steam but the thing that bugs me the most about it is the fact that it is essentially a DRM platform. Galaxy isn't that but is supposed to help in making starting and playing games more convenient similar to Steam. That's what I like. Having all my great games in one easy to find spot. :)
Mine are all in start>programs>gog>

Alphabetical - very easy to find.
Jedilink: I am STOKED for GOG Galaxy. I like Steam but the thing that bugs me the most about it is the fact that it is essentially a DRM platform. Galaxy isn't that but is supposed to help in making starting and playing games more convenient similar to Steam. That's what I like. Having all my great games in one easy to find spot. :)
drealmer7: Mine are all in start>programs>gog>

No I know there are simple ways to do it, but I'm sure Galaxy will have a bunch of cool features to make gaming fun and simple. I'm ALSO hoping they will add a mode similar to "Big Picture Mode" on Steam, as I sometimes like to hook my computer up to my TV and surround sound for a living room style experience.
drealmer7: Mine are all in start>programs>gog>

Mine are all on drive i:\
Also alphabetical - very easy to find.
100% unbundling-free.
HypersomniacLive: It could be that the unbundling so far has screwed up something with Galaxy, and they're busy trying to fix that.
IAmSinistar: I have a creeping suspicion that Galaxy is at the root of a number of issues here. And furthermore that those issues aren't getting attention because once Galaxy comes out GOG will expect users to rely on it for everything. I know they've claimed otherwise, but their recent pattern indicates that once they set a course they go all-in on it.

EDIT: typo
So will Galaxies be DRM and bye bye DRM free games on GOG?

That happens, I download everything in my library and leave period.
Paratech2008: So will Galaxies be DRM and bye bye DRM free games on GOG?

That happens, I download everything in my library and leave period.
I doubt very much it will ever be "drm" in the sense that it will me mandatory in order to play your games. However I can see a future where GALAXY is so well entrenched in the GOG system that eventually maintaining two independant delivery systems may become unsustainable. Of course that it pure speculation on my behalf, and depends entirely upon how many GOG users adopt Galaxy as their delivery method of choice.

I voiced this exact concern in the Galaxy Alfa thread. A blue did reply, and said basically "no way", but.. well.. Good News, etc.
I like Galaxy in concept but LGOGDownloader for GOG, a BitTorrent client for Humble, the official Desura client, and DownThemAll! for everything else are the only clients I have installed.

Notice a pattern? (Hint: They're all open-source and, with the exception of the Desura client which I don't really use anymore, they all make it easy to ensure I've got a DVD+R backup of every game build I actually play.)
omega64: The Blackwell series is out of order: The first game is at T. The rest of the games are at B but not in series order.
mvscot: Silly alphabet!
I would like to download and play them without researching the series order. :P