It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

328: 3
328: 3
With the majority voting to cut the ban on air travel, the skies are open for business once again.
==== Overview ====
Civil Rights: Excellent (69)
Economy: Good (46)
Political Freedoms: Excellent (72)

The Free Land of Gogan is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Doctor Marcin with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 2.172 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Defence receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 57%, and even higher for the wealthy. A healthy private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.

Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, euthanasia is legal, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, and the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism. Crime is totally unknown. Gogan's national animal is the Goglodyte, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Gog.

Gogan is ranked 3,896th in The North Pacific and 90,980th in the world for Most Authoritarian, with 0.105 Stalins.

==== Issues ====
1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gogan, the government has declared its commitment to multilateralism.
The overview has been updated following the last decisions made.

A Uniform Plan For Gogan's Students? (issue 329)
A random PTA meeting has brought the debate over school uniforms to your attention.

1. "I think uniforms are great," says Cooper Dimitrov, your Minister of Education during a cabinet meeting. "They instill a sense of community within our schools which lowers crime - and the pupils can go about their daily business without having to worry about being browbeaten by their classmates for not wearing the latest trainers. Gogan simply cannot do without them. If the children don't like them, then hard cheese."

2. "Dude, your plan stinks," says Georgina Goglodyte, leader of The Students Union. "Our clothing is part of who we are; it lets us express ourselves just by passing someone in the corridor. To say we must wear these inhibiting uniforms is an affront to our personal freedom! So back off with the uniforms, dude, students should be allowed to go to school dressed however they like. Or not dressed, if that's their style."

==== Public announcement ====
329:2

Hands down. I'm not even going to bother explaining why I chose this one, and I know of a really good place Cooper Dimitrov could stick the uniforms up.
We "just" had this, same as issue 302; the PTA is at it again quite soon ;)

329: 2
Is it just me or did we just do this one a little while ago?
329: 1
329: 2
329: 1

pretty sure we voted on uniforms before... where are my sailor uniforms?