It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When you’ve entered the Haunted Grounds, the very first thing that I’ve presented to you was the realm of Days Gone. That event stirred the very fabric of GOG, and countless souls screamed in unison: MORE!

Today, the Haunted Grounds are ready to answer, and offer you a glimpse into the future: God of War and UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection will soon arrive on GOG!

Let us delve deeper in what you’re about to witness.

Prepare to don the mantle of Kratos in the critically acclaimed masterpiece, God of War. This time, the Ghost of Sparta ventures into the realm of Norse mythology, where gods, monsters, and legends collide. Armed with his Leviathan Axe and accompanied by his son Atreus, Kratos embarks on a profoundly personal journey, exploring the tumultuous relationship between father and son amidst the chaos of divine forces. The game’s stunning visuals, immersive storytelling, and visceral combat mechanics promise an unparalleled adventure that will leave an indelible mark on your gaming soul.

But the excitement doesn’t stop there. UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection is set to bring the charismatic Nathan Drake back into action. Delve into the adrenaline-fueled escapades of the roguish treasure hunter as he embarks on daring quests, uncovers ancient mysteries, and outwits cunning adversaries. The collection includes two beloved titles, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, both remastered to showcase their breathtaking visuals and cinematic storytelling. Traverse exotic landscapes, solve intricate puzzles, and engage in heart-pounding gunfights, all while immersing yourself in a narrative that rivals the most captivating Hollywood blockbusters.

These upcoming arrivals mark a pivotal moment on GOG, as we know how many souls wanted to visit those incredible realms on our platform. Soon enough you’ll be able to travel the mythical realms of gods and monsters in God of War, and embark on a thrilling treasure hunt across the globe in UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection.

Wishlist those masterpieces now, and while you await them, remember that Haunted Grounds are still holding strong and more than 3000 prices slashed to pieces are to be discovered. Find them now, while there’s still time.

HUNT THEM DOWN

Halloween Sale lasts until November 1st, 11 PM UTC.
WinterSnowfall: It's Sony. All their more recent titles (including Horizon Zero Dawn) come with data collection that one can only partially disable. My advice is simply to get an application firewall and not care, since they work fine even if they never get a chance to call home.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Thanks for posting that information.

I see what you are saying.

But on the other hand, customers should not have to do that.

And also, doing that would disable important features, like Achievements and Cloud Saves.

So for that to be a viable option, there would have to be a way to disable to the spyware-like elements of the games, whilst at the same time still leaving the feature-related elements of the games intact, which that quoted solution does not accomplish.
Customers definitely shouldn't have to do that, yeah.
But as things stand, you could see where a program tries to connect and selectively allow and block certain destinations, so it will only be able to send what you want it to, as long as the separate data types are sent to different places.
AdastAdamov: Kinda sucks that we cannot buy on GoG previous games in God of War and Uncharted series.
hopefully the entire Uncharted series gets ported. Sucks that Naughty Dog focused on their boring zombie-game instead...
Nice, Nu God of War sucks imo, but Uncharted is amazing. :)
AdastAdamov: Kinda sucks that we cannot buy on GoG previous games in God of War and Uncharted series.
They're console exclusives, so there's not much GOG can do about it.
Holy moly guacamole :)

Uncharted. Awesome. Nice move GoG and Sony.
Thank you Sony, thank you so much.

Lost Legacy was one of the most intense gaming experiences I ever had. This was just baked after my personal tastes. I bought a PS4 with Horizon Zero Dawn, and now that is on GOG, and played Lost Legacy to death, which will be here soon.

I'm going to buy a PS5 next year for FFVII Rebirth, and I will never ever be caught with an Xbox in my life, how's that for customer loyalty?

Keep up the good work.
Keep'em coming and I'll keep on buyin', $ONY!
Wow, so earlier in the year CAPCOM says that PC is now their main platform...

... now SONY starts releasing on GOG in earnest...

... GREAT!!!

Yeah, didn't care for the most recent Uncharted games, but Uncharted 1 - 3!!!

I have a feeling SONY will ultimately bring GOW 1 - 3 to PC.

C'mon Ghost of Tsushima!!!!
Post edited October 30, 2023 by kai2
EverNightX: Fantastic news, but its so late I'm sure I'm not the only one that already bought them.
Syphon72: I have both games on PS4 and will buy them on GOG now.
That makes some sense because PC is a different platform. But if you already bought the PC version it makes a lot less sense.
Post edited October 30, 2023 by EverNightX
Breja: They're console exclusives, so there's not much GOG can do about it.
Absolutely no negativity towards GoG. It is Sony's fault in the first place. How are PC players supposed to play these without knowing what happened previously? Moreover, I am actually afraid that Sony will later create "remakes" of missing games that would be inferior to the original ones.
Not bad. Now, Sony, Bloodborne on GoG.
Great! Keep em coming GOG!
Syphon72: I have both games on PS4 and will buy them on GOG now.
EverNightX: That makes some sense because PC is a different platform. But if you already bought the PC version it makes a lot less sense.
I triple dip something. :l
Breja: They're console exclusives, so there's not much GOG can do about it.
AdastAdamov: Absolutely no negativity towards GoG. It is Sony's fault in the first place. How are PC players supposed to play these without knowing what happened previously? Moreover, I am actually afraid that Sony will later create "remakes" of missing games that would be inferior to the original ones.
Sometimes, I feel it has to do with Neil Druckmann. He probably thinks Uncharted 4 is only the one you need to play.
Post edited October 30, 2023 by Syphon72
Ooh, does this mean Ratchet & Clank might make an appearance?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?
Are they here yet?