It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Limited access - sign up now!

Time to <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span>, one round of GWENT at a time! We want to know if our hosting backend can take a beating and for that we need your help: Put on your GWENT face, grab your best friends, and raid our servers, starting today at 3PM UTC.

Sign up now to gain access to the Kill the Servers! event and join us for a round of GWENT. Or forty.
Number of openings is limited and they will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Here's the event schedule:

September 23 – Event Day 1 (expected to start at 3PM UTC and end at 7PM UTC)
September 27 – Event Day 2 (expected to start at 6PM UTC and end at 10AM UTC)

So, GWENT lovers, go ahead and help us <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span> They totally deserve it.
Also, they said that you guys look fat in those pants.

To learn more about this limited-time event, make sure to check out the FAQ <span class="bold">here</span>.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8
Post edited September 28, 2016 by maladr0Id
TsukiAnni: Jeeeezzz I'm such a noob at Gwent x°D
but I managed to have one match, at least. nice game!!

I have a question tho'... was it just me or the "Pass" thing isn't working well? like, I passed a couple of times (in different rounds) and than I wasn't able to play anymore. it would pass to my opponent every time on it's own o_____o

hope to play more on the 27th! :D
That's because if you "pass", you skip the whole round. It's the same as in the original game from TW3.
Very nice game at this state. The Roach card was one of my favourites.

I played Northern Realms and Monster Fraction and had mainly the problem to find matches.

One point was a little bit bad, if I rplayed the medic from the oppentents graveyard card pile and played it to play a own graveyard card the whole process took nearby to long to let me finish my turn (normally 1 or 2 seconds left). I think the time for a round could be a little bit longer to allow at least a little choice of cards.
Thank you alot for this KTS event! The Gwent is awesome! I have such more fun and my heart was beating so fast when I heard my pals (Geralt, Vesemir etc) again!
If speaking about issues, from time to time I could not find the game, and searching just stopped in some moment without any messages. Sometimes (more in the start of the game) match just ends and tell me that I wins (also without additional information). This is two main problems that I had in the game. My system properties is: Win 10 Pro, i7-6700k, DDR4 32GB, Nvidia GTX670.

P.S. IMHO, It's looks like Eredin's deck is much more powerful in comparison with Foltest's ;) If is possible, that would be great to try other decks on Tuesday!
Well, I did get to put up to three cards down at most but more often crashed before even starting a match at all. :/ I have no idea how to play the game, so I can't say much anyway, but it does look nice, for what it's worth. :)

I'll go ahead and send all the crash reports to the developers and hope to eventually actually play a complete match and learn more about Gwent. :)

It feels odd having TW3 preordered months prior to release and available on day 1 and still not having played it... :\

Soon™! ;D

I have a question tho'... was it just me or the "Pass" thing isn't working well? like, I passed a couple of times (in different rounds) and than I wasn't able to play anymore. it would pass to my opponent every time on it's own o_____o

That's the way pass works. When you pass, you're passing for the rest of the round.
skagpouch: I think I must've played about 20 matches, around a quarter of them seemed to lose connection (saying I had won before anyone had played a card) and about 3-4 times I couldn't find a match and was repeatably kicked out of the matchmaking.

Game seems great overall, I enjoyed trying to beat Monster deck using Northern realms :D
I'm so jealous. I played one game and since then I can't get into anymore.
Post edited September 23, 2016 by Rayhovite

When you 'pass'... you pass the round, not only that move.
Once you pass, other player is free to play as many moves until he/she passes or gets out of cards in hand.

Issue is that game in current state don't recognize in advance that you already passed the round and to leave other player to have uninterrupted moves until end of that round, but instead it keeps switching back to you after single move of other player. That should be fixed already in beta.
The server will come back today!?
DRM-free means no copy protection, on-line checks, or any other annoyances. It’s all about just you and your games and movies. You should feel you own the products that you buy - just like a book, or a DVD.

On GOG.com, no matter if you are online or offline, you will never be locked away from your purchases.
Was great! thanks for the opportunity to check it out, looking forward to release day.
Thanks a lot!
It was fun playing with you all
..but the game needs a bit of polishing yet ; )
Ah crap, I missed the headline today and seem to have missed the stress test. Will have to aim for the next one I guess.

super_pocholo: That's because if you "pass", you skip the whole round. It's the same as in the original game from TW3.
... I feel quite retarded right now .________.
and I played TW3, the whole game + dlcs... and I still don't remember that detail

thanks guys!
Really bummed I missed this.The original announcement on Facebook listed the times in CEST and I read it as CST.

Frak!
Love it! Played like 15 games or so (losing just one) :) A lot of new stuff comparing to traditional Gwent game in Witcher 3 but it's easy to learn cards' new abilities. Hard to master though, thankfully :)

One thing is bothering me - sometimes when i played Geralt card, it appeared to have 17 power. In its description there's not a word about conditions in which that card gains bonuses (like it's with the Ice Giant card for example)
I managed to play 4 games: 1 monster deck & 3 Northern realms. I won only my first one and with the monster deck, which I felt it much more OP than the Northern realms one.

Voicing & card summoning sound is awesome. The Draugh card was my favourite, beside £kn badass voicing

Perhaps, double clicking will do better for playing a card. I was a bit scared with LMB even at redrawing stage

Bit dissapointed of the Geralt card having no special ability

Looking forward to see more! Yey! :)