It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Limited access - sign up now!

Time to <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span>, one round of GWENT at a time! We want to know if our hosting backend can take a beating and for that we need your help: Put on your GWENT face, grab your best friends, and raid our servers, starting today at 3PM UTC.

Sign up now to gain access to the Kill the Servers! event and join us for a round of GWENT. Or forty.
Number of openings is limited and they will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.

Here's the event schedule:

September 23 – Event Day 1 (expected to start at 3PM UTC and end at 7PM UTC)
September 27 – Event Day 2 (expected to start at 6PM UTC and end at 10AM UTC)

So, GWENT lovers, go ahead and help us <span class="bold">Kill the Servers!</span> They totally deserve it.
Also, they said that you guys look fat in those pants.

To learn more about this limited-time event, make sure to check out the FAQ <span class="bold">here</span>.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/OqNet72FPF8
Post edited September 28, 2016 by maladr0Id
Send your crash reports to questions@playgwent.com
Post edited September 23, 2016 by kbyerc
Hopefully all these crashes are connected with stress test, not game stability.
As for me, Gwent can't even connect to game servers. When I'm clicking to sign in, I am immediately greeted (no delay) by message "Could not connect to GWENT servers. Please check your internet connection.".
Sign with all of them above. Crashes in loading screen, crashes during Card Flip, crashes after one turn....
Nothing happens when I click the "Play" button on GOG.
Crashing in every game
Crashes during card selection, running a Fury X here, did the same on my AMD APU based laptop with WHQL and latest Beta driver.
I will play it all day!!!
Find some bug,
first, Please use my GPU by default .Not the CPU's.
And the others? Where can i report it? There?
I'm happy to see that is not only me that crashes! For a moment I though my pc was trying to say he was going to leave me ahah
Love this game but it looks like are there are some bugs to work out before the beta opens. I'm glad you guys did this to gauge your servers. I'm giving up for now due to the fact I can't even finish one game before the game crashes. I'm looking forward to the next server test on the 27th. Even more excited when the beta drops. Keep up the good work guys and gals.
runs quite well here. A few games ended directly after they started but every game which actually initialized properly played from start to end
Ehovi: I think they are not ragequitting, they game crash immediately when the match starts. At least for me anyway.
Maybe, but all in all ragequit can be a problem and good if CDP Red will think about some kind of "punishment" for acting like that.
Where do I send crashdumps? The game freezes a lot. Did not played single game till the end. GOG pages don´t allow to send support, CDPRed support page form don´t even know the game. And loading screen for northern realms with type "you" instead of "your" is just a cherry on the cake.
Plaing like 5 min in every game and then crash ... so its unplayable for now ... ill wait till 27 and try it out ,but its look cool for this moment
Works perfectly on my low end HP Pavilion laptop, no freezes or blocks. The only issue is that it doesn't quit pressing the main menu button, only with ALT+F4... Hardly a dealbreaker.