It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sanjuro: I've never seen it, much less played it. Which reminds me, concerning the question asked above: of the games featured in this thread I played a half or a little less. I've never played any console exclusives although I used Youtube to make up for it in some cases. I own (or owned until disks got misplaced) and played all of the games I chose for my questions, some on GOG, others on Steam or on physical media.

Now for the next one.
"How long have I been drinking? I can't remember. I sometimes wonder if it's still blood that runs through my veins or some exotic cocktail to which I've been adding new ingredients day after day. The spirits help me ease the pain, chase away the voices from my past.
Huh? Where do I need to go? And what then, save somebody? Fine by me. Oh wait, I know her, she's that woman from my past! Something's telling me my days of idle drinking are going to end soon."
Outcast?
HijacK: This sounds extremely familiar, but I don't seem to remember where I heard this. Care to give another clue?
OK.
"Now I have to choose who to side with. The girl or the guy with a gun? The choice is obvious. "
Ghorpm: Outcast?
No.
HijacK: This sounds extremely familiar, but I don't seem to remember where I heard this. Care to give another clue?
Sanjuro: OK.
"Now I have to choose who to side with. The girl or the guy with a gun? The choice is obvious. "
Ghorpm: Outcast?
Sanjuro: No.
Max Payne?
omega64: Max Payne?
No.

In this game you wouldn't be able to find a phone. Not even a mobile one, although one of the games in the series had a quest with a vague reference to a certain cell phone manufacturer.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Sanjuro
omega64: Max Payne?
Sanjuro: No.

In this game you wouldn't be able to find a phone. Not even a mobile one, although one of the games in the series had a quest with a vague reference to a certain cell phone manufacturer.
Is it a horror game? What genre is it?
Green_Hilltop: Is it a horror game? What genre is it?
It's an RPG.
It sounds a bit like the beginning of Risen 2.
moonshineshadow: It sounds a bit like the beginning of Risen 2.
Because it is. :-)

Your turn.
I can't think of anything at the moment, so if someone want to take my turn, feel free to post something.
If there is still nothing this evening when I get home, I'll have a look at my games collection and think about something ;-)
moonshineshadow: I can't think of anything at the moment, so if someone want to take my turn, feel free to post something.
If there is still nothing this evening when I get home, I'll have a look at my games collection and think about something ;-)
Keks! :) Should I post one now, since I see you're online or you'll be with us shortly and post something for us? (I enjoy both)

Also, I like your Christmas avatar!
Green_Hilltop: Keks! :) Should I post one now, since I see you're online or you'll be with us shortly and post something for us? (I enjoy both)

If you want you can post one, I just arrived home and have not yet thought about what to post :-)
Green_Hilltop: Keks! :) Should I post one now, since I see you're online or you'll be with us shortly and post something for us? (I enjoy both)

moonshineshadow: If you want you can post one, I just arrived home and have not yet thought about what to post :-)
I'm back, alright, let me try a quick one - I'm in a town with only four buildings or so, even if it's supposed to be a whole town with people living here. Anyway, it's my home town and I'll be leaving soon, so I can travel the world!
moonshineshadow: If you want you can post one, I just arrived home and have not yet thought about what to post :-)
Green_Hilltop: I'm back, alright, let me try a quick one - I'm in a town with only four buildings or so, even if it's supposed to be a whole town with people living here. Anyway, it's my home town and I'll be leaving soon, so I can travel the world!
Random guess. Fallout 2?
Green_Hilltop: I'm back, alright, let me try a quick one - I'm in a town with only four buildings or so, even if it's supposed to be a whole town with people living here. Anyway, it's my home town and I'll be leaving soon, so I can travel the world!
saith32: Random guess. Fallout 2?
Nope! You see it from a very close up bird's perspective and you can't go south of the town unless you can cross water (which you'll be able to do if you choose to - eventually you'll have to if you want to finish the game - about halfway through the game). The only way how to head out is to follow a path that starts on the north edge of the town, it's nice path that leads you through a sorto of a low, almost park-like grassy plain into the next town which is north-west, however at some points the grass started growing on the path where it's overgrown and you'll have to wade through some really tall grass if you want to get there, and that can get very dangerous sometimes, especially if you're not prepared.

And there's actually just three buildings in the town, I double-checked now.
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Green_Hilltop
Man I need back up for this one.