It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IXOXI: What genre is it, RPG?
Ghorpm: Nope, real time strategy
You'd think I'd have heard about it, but nothing rings a bell.

Is it pre-2003?
Ghorpm: Nope, real time strategy
ZFR: You'd think I'd have heard about it, but nothing rings a bell.

Is it pre-2003?
Yes.
ZFR: You'd think I'd have heard about it, but nothing rings a bell.

Is it pre-2003?
Ghorpm: Yes.
Not Tzar? I'm only asking because I know it's your favourite game, but I really don't remember this mission.

If not (and I think it's not that), could you tell me how closely the game follows the classic RTS mechanics? The ones similar to Warcraft or Red Alert or Age of Empires (or Tzar): gather resources, build buildings where units get produced, as opposed to atypical mechanics like the ones in Settlers or Populous the Beginning.
Ghorpm: Yes.
ZFR: Not Tzar? I'm only asking because I know it's your favourite game, but I really don't remember this mission.

If not (and I think it's not that), could you tell me how closely the game follows the classic RTS mechanics? The ones similar to Warcraft or Red Alert or Age of Empires (or Tzar): gather resources, build buildings where units get produced, as opposed to atypical mechanics like the ones in Settlers or Populous the Beginning.
It's not Tzar

The game definitely uses atypical mechanics and while many aspects are similar with a classic RTS there is a twist that makes it very original
Ghorpm: The game definitely uses atypical mechanics and while many aspects are similar with a classic RTS there is a twist that makes it very original
Could you give us more clues, please? :)
ZFR: Not Tzar? I'm only asking because I know it's your favourite game, but I really don't remember this mission.

Ghorpm: It's not Tzar

The game definitely uses atypical mechanics and while many aspects are similar with a classic RTS there is a twist that makes it very original
Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim?

I'm pretty sure it is, you've done it in all three game guessing threads. That would make it three down, none to go.
Ghorpm: It's not Tzar

Densetsu: Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim?

I'm pretty sure it is, you've done it in all three game guessing threads. That would make it three down, none to go.
Yes, exactly! And at one point all three were active at the same time :D
Here's the new one:

The match is just about done and we're about to lose. My teammate is closest to the rok. There is still time to pick it up and go for one last attempt to even the score. Both opponents are focused on him, intent on bringing him down and preventing the extra time, their backs turned to me. The keeper himself rushes forward to intercept him, leaving the goal unattended. What a chance, it's now or never.

I skate behind the nearest enemy and slice his head clean off. I grab it rolling from the ground, dash towards the general direction of the goal and hurl the severed head into it just as final seconds are ticking off. Deafening roar of a cheering crowd consumes me. We have won.
Densetsu: Here's the new one:

The match is just about done and we're about to lose. My teammate is closest to the rok. There is still time to pick it up and go for one last attempt to even the score. Both opponents are focused on him, intent on bringing him down and preventing the extra time, their backs turned to me. The keeper himself rushes forward to intercept him, leaving the goal unattended. What a chance, it's now or never.

I skate behind the nearest enemy and slice his head clean off. I grab it rolling from the ground, dash towards the general direction of the goal and hurl the severed head into it just as final seconds are ticking off. Deafening roar of a cheering crowd consumes me. We have won.
Could it be BloodBowl?
Densetsu: Here's the new one:

UterusMaximus: Could it be BloodBowl?
Perhaps it could be, I never played it. But it's intended as something else.
I can't give a better clue.
Densetsu: I can't give a better clue.
Describe yourself please.
Densetsu: I can't give a better clue.
Sanjuro: Describe yourself please.
I wear skates and a hyper advanced armored sports suit.

One of my hands is gloved, the other extends into a magnetized blade.
Post edited January 28, 2018 by Densetsu
Densetsu: I wear skates and a hyper advanced armored sports suit.

One of my hands is gloved, the other extends into a magnetized blade.
Maybe is time for another clue. :)
sounds like some weaponised football game