It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fortuk: Has the the front page been broken for anyone else since the sale started? No pictures, no news section and "ular" instead of "popular" with all the game titles replaced with {{product.title}}.
I had to update Firefox and that fixed it for me.

I was having the same issue. The code for the sale frontpage must be confusing for older versions (I noticed a bugfix or two from the Firefox update that were probably relevant).
*edit*

Splatsch:
If you're on Firefox, see above - hopefully it helps you out too!
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Ixamyakxim
Ixamyakxim: I had to update Firefox and that fixed it for me.
[...] If you're on Firefox, see above - hopefully it helps you out too!
Unfortunately I'm using Pale Moon, so I guess I'll have to deal with it until Pale Moon goes updated too ! But thank you for the tip :)
One thing I learned during this sale : Pale Moon is a really popular browser around here.
Oh, oh I'm using Seamonkey and I have the same issue with the front page not loading completely. Seamonkey is also a couple of builds behind Firefox.
How long the sale will last?
Viktor.wtf: How long the sale will last?
The Summer Sale will last until Tuesday, June 20, 12:59 PM UTC / 5:59 AM PDT / 8:59 AM EDT / 2:59 PM CEST.
Source: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/set_off_for_the_adventurous_summer_sale_on_gogcom_bdca5/page1
vicklemos: But what about that watermark thingy and all, like "owned"? Works for me... ;P
Klumpen0815: Doesn't work either here... again...

Also (see attachments)
Ouch ;P
vicklemos: But what about that watermark thingy and all, like "owned"? Works for me... ;P
ShadowAngel.207: Well, having owned games not show up at all would also make it easier to browse the page, it wouldn't be as long, it wouldn't be such a cluttered mess.
So yes, an option to hide owned games would be very much appreciated.

Like the "Todays Highlights" field. I own 11 of the 12 displayed games, so to me this just clutters my screen and i have to scroll down more. Annoying as hell.
"ENHANCED GOG CHROME EXTENSION" ;D
mighty.ape.acct: For the love of God..... When there's a sale give us an option to hide games we already own!
221bBS: try
Barefoot Essentials

also try
Adalia Fundamentals

both works together
This. Stunning, thanks for sharing! :)
Post edited June 08, 2017 by vicklemos
vicklemos: "ENHANCED GOG CHROME EXTENSION" ;D
Well.
1. I don't use Chrome because it sucks
2. Why should I install a potentially dangerous add-on that might also eat resources when it actually would be the responsibility of gog to give it's customers the best possible shopping experience?
ShadowAngel.207: Well.
2. Why should I install a potentially dangerous add-on that might also eat resources when it actually would be the responsibility of gog to give it's customers the best possible shopping experience?
Humm maybe then an option to check in and out in order to mark games you own in, let's say, "bright greenish purple" or something? Probably on the community wishlist, then ;)

Can tell that's totally a wise thing to do!
It used to be that if during a specific GOG promotion you went to a specific promotional page featuring a collection of different but similar titles, you could expect to see some kind of discount if you purchased all of the titles listed on that page. The discount would be specifically listed at the top. Now you can see a collection of games like "Our Favorite Action Games" and it will have this listed at the top "80 % off your selection", but when you select all of the games at once, the listing changes to "61 % off your selection". This is NOT the first time this has happened. This clearly meets the legal standard for bait-and-switch.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch

"First, customers are "baited" by merchants's advertising products or services at a low price, but when customers visit the store, they discover that the advertised goods either are not available or are not as good as expected, or the customers are pressured by sales people to consider similar, but higher-priced, items ("switching")."

I remember back when GOG actually was interested in attracting users by having great sales. Where collections of games were the price they were originally listed at, and where you could always expect collections of games to have a higher reduction in promotional price if you bought all of them together. Now you people seem to think we are stupid or something. That throwing a bunch of games into a collection has some specific special appeal because PC Gamer or some random Youtube celebrity put their stamp of approval on it, never reducing the actual prices any further than the normal sale prices. Not only that, you continue to make the same egregious errors as in previous sales. Either offer us real legitimate collections of games at even more reduced prices, if you buy everything at once, or stop putting them into fake collections completely.

For a supposedly pro-consumer digital distribution service, you certainly seem to have had a whole lot of anti-customer behavior during the recent GOG Promotions.
*Pops in*

*Notices EA and Activision still refuse to add regional pricing to most of their catalog*

*Saves his money until they come to their bloody senses. Again.*
Honestly, this sale is dreadful.
ShadowAngel.207: Well.
1. It's not just for Chrome, AF and BE are available for IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and all their derivatives.

2. I'm sorry, but that just shows you have done no research into those scripts. The source code for those scripts is publicly available (they are scripts, you know) and they have been widely used by many GOG users for a long time now, some of which are both very tech savvy and extremely careful with their privacy. They work like a charm.

And while I do agree with you that gog *should* fix these issues, we've seen that they actually haven't done so for several years now (and in some cases, have even admitted they can't for lack of knowledge of their own forum code). So don't get your hopes up there.
bhrigu: It shows up under the All Collections tab along with other promotional collections.
ShadowAngel.207: Depends on the region you're in, not all people see the same collections. I don't get the Rock, Paper, Shotgun one but instead some crappy collections from german gaming magazines and some youtuber nobody gives a shit about.
Seconded - I'd rather see the picks of people/websites I've at least heard of! I don't frequent German games media and know not a single German youtuber, so this regionalization isn't doing anything for me.
You can access the URLs though (if you can find them, e.g. destructoid is here) , is there a collection anywhere on the forum I could check out?
high rated
WildHobgoblin: is there a collection anywhere on the forum I could check out?
I don't know if there's any, but here's all that's visible to me:

Our favorite RPGs
Our favorite Action games
Our favorite Fantasy RPGs
Our favorite First Person Shooters
Our favorite Futuristic RPGs
Our favorite Third Person Shooters
Our favorite Thinking games
Our favorite Adventure games
Our favorite Strategy games
Our favorite Horror Games
Our favorite Puzzle Games