It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eduardo911: just to check in today, should all the rebel galaxy emails have gone out, or are they still backed up?

i placed an order for a handful of games 19 hours ago and haven't gotten the free game email yet
WildHobgoblin: I purchased something about an hour ago, and the email was in my inbox literally minutes later. Might be something has gone wrong in your case.
I haven't received the Rebel Galaxy too - I also ordered something almost a 24h ago. Can be that they fixed the issue for new orders and now are working on the ones completed before the fix?
elcook: @bhrigu - sorry, no Metro games on discount this time :/
:(
Hope they will be on sale in the coming months. Thanks for the reply though.
andreasmaureder: No Square Enix games on sale... that sucks!!!
Also no Interplay games :/
WildHobgoblin: I purchased something about an hour ago, and the email was in my inbox literally minutes later. Might be something has gone wrong in your case.
aghem: I haven't received the Rebel Galaxy too - I also ordered something almost a 24h ago. Can be that they fixed the issue for new orders and now are working on the ones completed before the fix?
Seems likely, yeah, but I obviously have no way of knowing for sure ;)
I think they put that "be patient" disclaimer up so support wouldn't get swarmed with requests while they have a lot to deal with already. So while you might want to contact support, it's probably not a bad idea to wait a little longer. You're eligible for the game, and Gog will make this right sooner or later.
Themken: Know that the Metro games are very much on rails, good in their way but nowhere is the free roaming of STALKER to be found.
JeniSkunk: Don't forget that Prologue S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky is stuck solid on rails, to the point that certain NPCs are completely unable to be harmed because they are needed elsewhen in the story/series.
But yeah, for free-roam sandbox, with story on rails, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl is the best in my opinion.
I must admit that I have not got around to even installing Clear Sky yet.... (ashamed), only SoC and CoP.

Also, no Rebel Galaxy here either, yet :-( but I still have faith in GOG. Friday I will start doubting.
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Themken
JeniSkunk: Don't forget that Prologue S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky is stuck solid on rails, to the point that certain NPCs are completely unable to be harmed because they are needed elsewhen in the story/series.
But yeah, for free-roam sandbox, with story on rails, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl is the best in my opinion.
Themken: I must admit that I have not got around to even installing Clear Sky yet.... (ashamed), only SoC and CoP.

Also, no Rebel Galaxy here either, yet :-( but I still have faith in GOG. Friday I will start doubting.
We did not forgot about you guys! We're slowly delivering all due freebies, be patient.
Hello everyone!

As others have pointed out, Tyranny seems to be at normal price. I plan to buy games at once, but if Tyranny is not getting a discount, i wont wait for that.

Can we get an official answer?

Thank you! Keep up the good work GOG
Post edited June 07, 2017 by Vaskebad
aghem: I haven't received the Rebel Galaxy too - I also ordered something almost a 24h ago. Can be that they fixed the issue for new orders and now are working on the ones completed before the fix?
I ordered two games on summer sale around 4 pm UTC and received a key for Rebel Galaxy from GOG via e-mail about 10 hours later around 2 am UTC. I would guess you should have received a key for Rebel Galaxy by now.
Vaskebad: Hello everyone!

As others have pointed out, Tyranny seems to be at normal price. I plan to buy games at once, but if Tyranny is not getting a discount, i wont wait for that.

If it's not on sale it probably won't go on sale during this sale. Sorry.
4-vektor: I ordered two games on summer sale around 4 pm UTC and received a key for Rebel Galaxy from GOG via e-mail about 10 hours later around 2 am UTC. I would guess you should have received a key for Rebel Galaxy by now.
Thanks for the info - I got it an hour ago :) So if anyone is still waiting, patience, you'll get it soon!

I wanted to thank the GOG team for the hard work to overcome such unexpected bugs! I work as a developer myself so I know how it is when an automatic task fails.
Vaskebad: Hello everyone!

blotunga: If it's not on sale it probably won't go on sale during this sale. Sorry.
Thanks for the reply.
Why does the Rock Paper Shotgun Picks don't show up on the summer sale/gog main page?
(i can reach it only via link from their website or websearch)
Has the the front page been broken for anyone else since the sale started? No pictures, no news section and "ular" instead of "popular" with all the game titles replaced with {{product.title}}.
Fortuk: Has the the front page been broken for anyone else since the sale started? No pictures, no news section and "ular" instead of "popular" with all the game titles replaced with {{product.title}}.
Yes, for me and some others. You're not alone ;)
Post edited June 08, 2017 by Splatsch
Splatsch: Yes, for me and some others. You're not alone ;)
Weird! This is the first time I've had a problem like this last this long with a sale. I hope it gets fixed soon.