It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: A few things jumped out at me in re-read from this post in conjunction with a few mod posts, since I discovered I'm supposed to read mod posts, apparently. So I skimmed them hastily extracting at least 25% of their content. I'll save the other interesting part for later, but:
That wasn't really related to my reason for voting for cristi, as that was covered earlier, something you stated you found compelling, even.
The post about the CoC was simply that I found cristi assumption for why Gaeta was deputy strange - I even included the more likely reason Gaeta would be deputy, namely that (very minorly) involved in the Cylon Detector's development, and someone else mentioned him being Baltar's secretary. Sure, her reasoning was likely based on a lack of knowledge of the series, thus I didn't consider it a point against her. If my post in anyway indicated that it was an addendum to my reason in post 891, then I have been poor in expressing myself.

Speaking of flavor:

SirPrimalform: Side question, can cylons get drunk? Maybe this is the 5am talking. It's so hot. =(
bler144: "Do cylons get drunk" is one of the key reasons we need Damnation to rejoin the game asap. He'll know.
Well, the show does explain that the humanoid Cylons are made to be as much like humans as possible.
SPOILER ALERT! Saul and Ellen Tigh are drunk a lot of the time, and they're both Cylons in the show. So there you go.

trentonlf: On a side not I am disappointed by the lack of activity from elebutterfly and damnation. I have them both as town and them being gone hurts us if they really are as scum have easy targets, but whatever their alignment they are not doing the game any justice with their absence :(
Yeah, really sorry. Real life is being a goat about consuming my time. I assure I spend as much time as I can on this game. I should have some time available for the remainder of this week, though, so I'll be more active!

JoeSapphire: I could have added my vote but the wagon was going faster than I wanted it to anyway. I could have hammered but Trent had the prerogative.
And yet, the lynch happened AFTER the original deadline, and fairly close (less than 10 hours) to D2's deadline. That means you were willing to reexperience D1's madness? Why?

JoeSapphire: Out of interest, how many others think that, if there is a doctor, the doctor should claim in order to give goglactica more relevant information on the SirPrimalform debate?
Are you mad? No, seriously, why in the frakking goat would you even entertain this notion, lest you wanted someone to outright eat an NK, and depower town if a doctor is even in this game?!

Lifthrasil: *poke poke* is it dead? Damnation, please rejoin us! Just a friendly warning since this is our first game together: lynch all lurkers is a thing around here. Especially I am a proponent of that, if I lack any solid reads. And right now I am doubting my reading skills...

So, please contribute and state who your scum-reads are and why!
Then lynch me. Truth be told I could completely understand if you guys did lynch me because of my inactivity. It's called for. I mean, I'm a proponent of that tactic as well!

As per my views? I'm pretty sure I mentioned D1 how I prefer to let my words speak for themselves, and rarely do read lists...

Buuuut, I think I can make an exception here, since D3 at the very least is shaping up way different that I had thought.

First off, there's JoeS who always obfuscates his intentions behind a thick layer of humor and poor formatting (Formatting is not included in my judgment of him, though - he's pretty much always like that from what I remember, even out of game) - considering his suggestion of the doctor outting themselves... I gotta say he ate a large buff to his residue on my scumdar for that one.
Then there's the other elephant in the room of today, namely Trent vs bler. Bler's posts have gone from 2-3 page essays to 5 lines today. THAT I find extremely intriguing - why has he gone so very silent in comparison to D1 and D2?
Plus, his replies to people, I have to say they seem rather speedily made and just a bit desperate. His humor is almost gone. I wonder why that is?
And you, Lift, you seem awfully quiet today? D1 you were all over me for my flavor misread on flub, and for no discernable reason trying to pin it on me that I was signalling flub might be cop, and D2 you were furiously debating with HSL, but not today? Why not? Are you that confused by everyone playing right now?
Damnation: lots of stuff
But this probably isn't.
Damnation: SPOILER ALERT!
Let's not:
PoppyAppletree: As such, spoiler discussions are unnecessary and discouraged.
Incidentally, this may be a good time to encourage people to review the OP, since it'll likely be hazy by now.
yogsloth: Ah, that would be "Town Roleblocker"

lol

I mean, I know I'm waaay out of touch with GOG mafia meta, but, I don't think that flies anyplace, anywhere.
I know what you mean. No one on GOG would ever pull that crap.
Bookwyrm627: I know what you mean. No one on GOG would ever pull that crap.
Yeah yeah yeah.

But the joke on that one was that EVERY role was alignment-reversed.

Not really the same thing, is it?
Bookwyrm627: I know what you mean. No one on GOG would ever pull that crap.
yogsloth: Yeah yeah yeah.

But the joke on that one was that EVERY role was alignment-reversed.

Not really the same thing, is it?
You mean Town had the Strongman and scum had the Tracker? :P
yogsloth: .....
What are your thoughts on Joe’s post of having the Doctor claim if there’s is one?

What are your thoughts on sending SirPrimalform or Joe out the air lock and seeing if they can breathe in space?

________________________________________________________________________________________________
I think ZFR, yogs, and bookwyrm are town. I also have damnation and elebutterfly leaning town. So I am happy to lynch any of bler, Joe, SirPrimalform, or Lift. I’m pretty sure of those four three are scum. Let’s get this lynch party rolling!
yogsloth: .....
trentonlf: What are your thoughts on Joe’s post of having the Doctor claim if there’s is one?
Good god no. I'm more than content to allow Town PRs to do their thing without handing themselves over to Mafia.

trentonlf: What are your thoughts on sending SirPrimalform or Joe out the air lock and seeing if they can breathe in space?
lmao

It's like drowning a witch.

Oh? She couldn't breathe underwater? Guess she wasn't a witch!

That said, I'm voting for one of them currently... so...
trentonlf: What are your thoughts on Joe’s post of having the Doctor claim if there’s is one?
yogsloth: Good god no. I'm more than content to allow Town PRs to do their thing without handing themselves over to Mafia.

trentonlf: What are your thoughts on sending SirPrimalform or Joe out the air lock and seeing if they can breathe in space?
yogsloth: lmao

It's like drowning a witch.

Oh? She couldn't breathe underwater? Guess she wasn't a witch!

That said, I'm voting for one of them currently... so...
I didn’t mean if you supported Joe’s thought, I meant what do you think of him even suggesting it.
trentonlf: I didn’t mean if you supported Joe’s thought, I meant what do you think of him even suggesting it.
Here's the suggestion:

JoeSapphire: Out of interest, how many others think that, if there is a doctor, the doctor should claim in order to give goglactica more relevant information on the SirPrimalform debate?
I mean, it's a pretty silly reason. How would the Doctor outing himself mean squadoodle relevant to SPF's alignment?

It honestly seems so out there... I just brushed it off and didn't really alignment-read it. Could this be mafia role-fishing? Enh, maybe, but it just looks like silly Town to me.

Joe is definitely in the POE, but I got more dumpster fires to put out first.

@trent - gun to head - bler: Town or no?
The "that look you gave me, it's so intriguing" votecount:

Lynch:

JoeSapphire - 2 (Lifthrasil, trentonlf)
Lifthrasil - 1 (adaliaBookwyrms)
adaliaBookwyrms - 1 (ZFR)
yogsloth - 1 (bler144)
SirPrimalform - 1 (yogsloth)

None - 4 (elebutterfly, JoeSapphire, SirPrimalform, Damnation)

Brig:

trentonlf - 2 (bler144, SirPrimalform)
Damnation - 1 (adaliaBookwyrms)

None - 7 (yogsloth, elebutterfly, JoeSapphire, Damnation, Lifthrasil, trentonlf, ZFR)

With 10 active players, it takes 6 votes to reach a consensus.
I'd really like to hear more from ele, feel like she's been flying under the radar mostly since the start of D2. I had her as pretty scummy earlier on but that's become notably fuzzy due to poor attention span on my part.

So, vote elebutterfly for a bit of pressure.

ele - How do you feel about adaliabookwyrms at this point? I'm pretty sure I've seen both of you vote for each other at various points so I'm curious about your current feelings for that slot.
Damnation: And you, Lift, you seem awfully quiet today? D1 you were all over me for my flavor misread on flub, and for no discernable reason trying to pin it on me that I was signalling flub might be cop, and D2 you were furiously debating with HSL, but not today? Why not? Are you that confused by everyone playing right now?
Partially that, yes. But partially also available time or more precisely lack thereof.

Speaking of which: gotta run to the next meeting. See you in a few hours.
ZFR: poke
Hey ZFR, what happens to a player that is caught in a lie? As a rule of thumb, anyway.
ZFR: poke
Bookwyrm627: Hey ZFR, what happens to a player that is caught in a lie? As a rule of thumb, anyway.
I have a feeling you are going to tell me.