It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ambiti0nZ: Nobody is answering Frost's call for the Masons. While traditionally a town role unless a bastard mod, this claim is just a claim. It has to be verified. Anyone taking it as absolute is getting drunk on cold water (Romanian saying).
Fuck it, might as well.

PookaMustard: The numbers. What do they mea-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcgJmfBJ0Uw
Not fully convniced by Frost. Could be buddy with someone who is absent (Lift) so he knows they will be no confirmation until they can co-ordinate overnight. Then, it would be risky as hell.

supplementscene: ... Vitek being lurky and not doing any solving.
I am offended.

JoeSapphire: I was going to read a game of his where he was mafia and see if this 'fakey-towny mindset' thing I was feeling earlier is anything, but obviously I never did and now here we are. I need do to things but I'll try and make time. stress argh why
Ok, now I am offended-er.

OK, let's vote supplementscene. Fairly decent chance and i like staying alive.

Do we really have town lovers and masons, though?
One of my favorite songs is Inner Light by Elderbrook

supplementscene: Hmm maybe the masons didn't know this or didn't want to be targeted. But if no one comes forward I will change my vote back
The whole point of masons is that they know of each other and that they are 100% confirmed town, so the first point doesn't stand.

Secondly, targeted by what? Multiple ones presents a conundrum for scum and ample opportunity to verify them. Furthermore, with two lovers tied to each other in the game, the choice intensifies.

The Mason claim is either a lie ir they're all behaving scummily, most likely because they're actually mafiosos.
PookaMustard: Fuck it, might as well.

in case you can't watch the video of Alex Mason from CoD Black Ops* saying he knows nothing about no numbers:

Yes I'm a mason, and so is Frostburn. I know with 100% certainty that he is Town.

*I actually played the game about a month or two ago.
Okay well I'm at L2 so as promised, my Role claim. Town Doctor, I get to protect 1 player each night.

I was going to protect FrostburnPhoenix as Masons sound like the best role but because it's been pointed out he hasn't been verified, maybe Joe or detective_razza as he also claimed a role I believe
VOTE COUNT (up to #394)

supplementscene 5 - PookaMustard (#251), Ambiti0nZ (#315), Catte (#369), Catventurer (#373), Vitek (#392)
Vitek 3 - FrostburnPhoenix (#337), JoeSapphire (#340), supplementscene (#385)
FrostburnPhoenix 2 - detective_razza (#320), Lifthrasil (#331)
Lifthrasil 1 - DkKobaPL (#211)

Ambiti0nZ and DkKobaPL (MARKED BY YOG) - has to list favorite song + its performer in each post until the end of D2 (assuming survival till then) or get devoured (mod-killed).

Closest to lynch - supplementscene at L-2. It takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting - Microfish_1

Day 1 will end in 50 minutes.
PookaMustard: Fuck it, might as well.

Are you confirming?
Bump.
supplementscene: Okay well I'm at L2 so as promised, my Role claim. Town Doctor, I get to protect 1 player each night.
THIS IS LIE.
supplementscene: Okay well I'm at L2 so as promised, my Role claim. Town Doctor, I get to protect 1 player each night.

I was going to protect FrostburnPhoenix as Masons sound like the best role but because it's been pointed out he hasn't been verified, maybe Joe or detective_razza as he also claimed a role I believe
Hmm, this sounds like something.

Are you able to self-protect?

PookaMustard: Hmm, this sounds like something.

No

No - second time replying, first didn't post. If double post it's Gogs fault
Post edited August 01, 2022 by supplementscene
One of my favorite songs is Secret Place by CloZee.

I see we have a masons claim. I am inclined go believe the claim for now because I want to give Pooka the benefit of the doubt.

Keeping the town doctor claim up until 30 minutes before deadline is just scummy. If true, you could have saved us all a lot of trouble and aided in catching scum. Maybe it was a gamble, thinking that some other wagon is gonna pick up, but now you have to be policy lynch.

A game with lovers, masons, and a potentially loss of doctor is no bueno. Something tells me most of the other roles, except for scum, are investigative in nature.

That was realy interesting question to someone who just claimed doc and was likely to be NK'ed.
If I was real doc, I certainly wouldn't answer that.
okiedokie

unvote vitek

vote supplementscene

I suck. You guys rule. Goodbye pride.

Who the fuck cares what you claim, stop.voting frost who.is obvtown and vote lift.