It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm back from surgery and very exhausted. I have only skimmed and will probably fall asleep right away again. Surgery went well, my heart gets enough oxygen now. It was not only an angina but an infarct.

Well, from skimming I see that I'm the only one still voting Koba. So that's not going anywhere. And the way Frostburn voted me right after I announced that I would be afk for a while looks very opportunistic. If I had the head to do so I would re-read him now. But I can't. Sorry.

So voting Frost would be gut feeling. An unmotivated, opportunistic vote. Maybe OMGUS plays a role too. But it's all I have and I don't want no-lynch either ... and I don't want to be lynched. So I cast that vote.

vote Frostburn

I'll be sleeping for the next hours. The drugs they gave me are good stuff. See you Tomorrow!
JoeSapphire: yeah but the guy's in hospital...
Bah, that would be very vaild reason to not vote him, I have the same restraints. But yo usaid you read him as town Lift, not that you are not willing to vote him despite scumminess.

JoeSapphire: Partly because AZ hasn't done anything to make me think isn't mafia (except for an all-caps town-claim p302 which I do find pretty compelling...)
but also I know it's kinda cheaty logic but the way dedo's handling the punishment made me think dedo didn't want to damage the mafia team, so went "alright - if you suffer because of this it's your own dang fault"
But I shouldn't try to guess what the mod is thinking.
Can't say I agree but it is very Joe way of thinking so OK, I guess. :-)

Lifthrasil: I'll be sleeping for the next hours. The drugs they gave me are good stuff. See you Tomorrow!
Enjoy your high!
JoeSapphire: myeh. voting scene feels wrong. voting lift feels wrong. I'm sad now
I'm not sure about Lift, but why does voting Scene feel wrong? I'm still wary of him just hopping immediately on the Catventurer-Joe lovers wagon without first making sure you were part of it, then retracting when pressed. Something tells me a Town scene would have put in the effort (and it's not much I'd wager) to figure out that you're the person Catventurer does fun stuff in the bed with at night, and he'd have followed his convictions that letting you off the hook is a bad idea. That's how it all feels to me.

As for Frostburn, I haven't played with him in the previous game, so all I can see is what some people say about his playstyle being that way even as Town. Compared to scene, he looks meh to me. I'm definitely for brutally turning him into a messy pulp in cold blood, but only if he's really destined to be the victim to avoid no-lynch.
Lifthrasil: Surgery went well, my heart gets enough oxygen now. It was not only an angina but an infarct.
This sounds both reassuring and terrifying. I honestly hope you're out of the woods and it's only getting better from here. Just relax and take all the time you need. Let me know if you need it and we can put the game on hold. All the best!

VOTE COUNT (up to #333)

FrostburnPhoenix 3 - supplementscene (#269), detective_razza (#320), Lifthrasil (#331)
supplementscene 3 - PookaMustard (#251), Catventurer (#294), Ambiti0nZ (#315)
Lifthrasil 2 - DkKoba1 (#211), FrostburnPhoenix (#292)
JoeSapphire 1 - Catte (#33)
detective_razza 1 - Vitek (#41)
Ambiti0nZ (MARKED BY YOG) - has to list favorite song + its performer in each post until the end of D2 (assuming survival till then) or get devoured (mod-killed).

Closest to lynch - FrostburnPhoenix and supplementscene at L-4. It takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting - Microfish_1, JoeSapphire

Day 1 will end in approximately 4 hours.
So, is it only between me and scene? Scene leans town I really would prefer not to lynch him but I will if I must as with last game.
Lifthrasil: I'll be sleeping for the next hours. The drugs they gave me are good stuff. See you Tomorrow!
what do you think of scene-... ah he's gone.

JoeSapphire: yeah but the guy's in hospital...
Vitek: Bah, that would be very vaild reason to not vote him, I have the same restraints. But yo usaid you read him as town Lift, not that you are not willing to vote him despite scumminess.
I had lift outside my pool-of-eliminated, and last night I really wasn't happy with the people I had left out of that pool. When I thought about your post this morning I was like yeah scum lift goes roargh but is this that?
I probably shouldn't have mentioned the hospital at all because it might not be to do with it, but maybe that's why I approached your post more favourably toward lift.

This feels like I've made some massive slip. I want to blame you for twisting my words but I did a great job of twisting them myself without your help.

JoeSapphire: myeh. voting scene feels wrong. voting lift feels wrong. I'm sad now
PookaMustard: I'm not sure about Lift, but why does voting Scene feel wrong?
perhaps the appeal to emotion "oh I'm gonna be the lunch, I did my best, I'm just bad at mafia"

you make out like 'hold off on the hammer' is scene trying to avoid lunch, but I think he's just saying the typical 'don't end the day early for no reason' thing.

PookaMustard: Something tells me a Town scene would have put in the effort (and it's not much I'd wager) to figure out that you're the person
hmm... no. That is fairly normal scene. I think if anything being more thorough would be a scum indicator but don't hold me to that - I'm just basing it off what he said about deliberately turning up to the game late as scum previously. Suggests he crafts his persona more as scum? I can't really remember much about his scum game.

PookaMustard: and he'd have followed his convictions that letting you off the hook is a bad idea. That's how it all feels to me.
after catte told him he said that he hadn't realised lovers-being-a-seperate-anti-town-faction was a bizarre invention by zfr for that game. we have seen scene stick to convinctions while everybody else in the game has been telling him they're based on falsehoods, but we've also seen scene more recently accept other's logic, and adapt.

convincing myself so hard I'm starting to doubt myself now
Vote Vitek
Hi! I got up early today and don't have time to back read, so can everyone just do me a favor and not be so stubborn as to who they're voting for. Pick someone.

I'll be back after I feed the cats, 15-20 minutes. If I don't see any vote changes, I'll change mine to Frost just to break the tie. Everyone else can just pile on that isn't already voting for him. (Sorry Frost.)

Also if you are voting for Joe, Razza, or not voting - you're going to have some explaining to do on day 2 if there's no lynch today.
What are the arguments for lynching me? My wagon came out of nowhere so I haven't been able to defend myself. If it's only how fast I'm changing wagons it's because I adapted after the previous game where I sat on maybe only one or two wagons.
Lifthrasil: I'm back from surgery and very exhausted. I have only skimmed and will probably fall asleep right away again. Surgery went well, my heart gets enough oxygen now. It was not only an angina but an infarct.
Good to gear the surgery went well. Recover well! xx

FrostburnPhoenix: Vote Vitek
myeh.

this feels tempting. why does every decision feel so heavy?? Day 1's not normally so difficult is it? Is it just because I've mostly been lazy and I don't have much of a good read on anyone.

vote vitek

I was going to read a game of his where he was mafia and see if this 'fakey-towny mindset' thing I was feeling earlier is anything, but obviously I never did and now here we are. I need do to things but I'll try and make time. stress argh why
FrostburnPhoenix: What are the arguments for lynching me? My wagon came out of nowhere so I haven't been able to defend myself. If it's only how fast I'm changing wagons it's because I adapted after the previous game where I sat on maybe only one or two wagons.
Actually. I just went and did a recheck - The people voting for you are scene, razza and Lift.

Because Scene is my #1 suspect and Lift is my #2 suspect, I absolutely will not vote for Frost today even if it means nobody is getting lynched. Razza can also move up on the suspect list for voting with scene and lift.

I'm willing to stick with scene or switch back to lift. That's it.
VOTE COUNT (up to #341)

FrostburnPhoenix 3 - supplementscene (#269), detective_razza (#320), Lifthrasil (#331)
supplementscene 3 - PookaMustard (#251), Catventurer (#294), Ambiti0nZ (#315)
Vitek 2 - FrostburnPhoenix (#337), JoeSapphire (#340)
Lifthrasil 1 - DkKoba1 (#211)
JoeSapphire 1 - Catte (#33)
detective_razza 1 - Vitek (#41)

Ambiti0nZ (MARKED BY YOG) - has to list favorite song + its performer in each post until the end of D2 (assuming survival till then) or get devoured (mod-killed).

Closest to lynch - FrostburnPhoenix and supplementscene at L-4. It takes 7 to lynch.

Not voting - Microfish_1

Day 1 will end in just under 3.5 hours.
Thanks for updating us, glad it went well. Now have some crazy dreams!

FrostburnPhoenix: Vote Vitek
JoeSapphire: vote vitek
A wild Vitek wagon appears!

Maybe Scene and Frostburn are both scum?
Hmmmmmmmm. Both the leading wagons are on my 'willing to vote for' list. One of them is voting for the other and one of them started a wagon on Vitek.

Vote FrostburnPhoenix

I feel this way yields a little more useful information.
my name is grompy catte: Hmmmmmmmm. Both the leading wagons are on my 'willing to vote for' list. One of them is voting for the other and one of them started a wagon on Vitek.

Vote FrostburnPhoenix

I feel this way yields a little more useful information.
Care to elaborate?

I'm asking only because I highly suspect scene, followed by Lift - so I'm really loathe to join in on voting the same way as them.