It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ambiti0nZ: *checking for mod kill*

Nothing. Phew. Hey y'all. Sorry for coming late to the party like this. I had a really rough week at work and I totally forgot about the game and that it was supposed to start. I assume full responsibility. Since it's Saturday, I will read the entire thread tonight and up my D1 participations. Really heartfelt apologies. I'm really sorry for my absence.
It's alive.

JoeSapphire: you think I'm scum? or just kidding (lying?)?
To give more serious answer, I am not up for lynching either of you Today but I don't think I am mentally prepared to see you live until endgame.

Ambiti0nZ: New phone, who dis?
Who GR? GameRager, all the rage nowadays but able to claim he forgot what his opinions are from post to post.

Ambiti0nZ: It's kind of on par with previous game tbh. Wouldn't say it's alignment indicative, but I do only have one data point for analysis.
Good to know, thanks.

I am not willing to lynch AmbitionZ right now as I want to see them play a bit. It may be bit unfair to reward someone for inactivity but it is what it is.
Unvote Joe

I Missed that he breadcrumbed.

Would be willing to vote Lift, Vitek, Micro or Catte.
supplementscene: I'm also still happy with an Ambitionz lynch Coming late to the party because of other life commitments is fine. But I think his responses are all quite superfiscial with no deep analysis at all. He doesn't seem to have any thoughts on the interractions between players.
Why do you think that is?

Don't you think asking a player who just arrived and kept reading the game up until 3 in the morning to do deeper analysis on Day 1 ramblings to be a little unreasonable? The stuff he put out is, in my opinion, better than what I would put out in a similar situation. Give Ambitionz some slack.
my name is racynge catte: It's not a strong indicator of anything.
Ambiti0nZ: It could be with enough data points and marginal changes over time.
Obviously, I just meant in isolation. I was trying to reassure CatV at the time since they seemed quite down.

my name is racynge catte: BCD
Ambiti0nZ: I require explanation, please.
BIG
______

CHUMPY
______

DOOFUS
I have something to say about something supplementscene wrote in #269, but the kidney failure cat needs her fluid time.

Ambiti0nZ: It could be with enough data points and marginal changes over time.
my name is grompy catte: Obviously, I just meant in isolation. I was trying to reassure CatV at the time since they seemed quite down.
Oh sorry! I have been quite down a bit about some things not related to this game. I didn't really consider that even my posts seemed mopey until I saw this one. Sorry. Sorry. I'm normally a quite cheerful person. <3
FrostburnPhoenix: Unvote Joe

I Missed that he breadcrumbed.

Would be willing to vote Lift, Vitek, Micro or Catte.
I believe you've voted for 4 players this game. Presumably you suspected all were Scum at different times. So why do you now not want to lynch any of them but instead want to vote for Lift, Vitek, Micro or Catte?

supplementscene: I'm also still happy with an Ambitionz lynch Coming late to the party because of other life commitments is fine. But I think his responses are all quite superfiscial with no deep analysis at all. He doesn't seem to have any thoughts on the interractions between players.
PookaMustard: Why do you think that is?

Don't you think asking a player who just arrived and kept reading the game up until 3 in the morning to do deeper analysis on Day 1 ramblings to be a little unreasonable? The stuff he put out is, in my opinion, better than what I would put out in a similar situation. Give Ambitionz some slack.
Why? Is he your scumbuddy? Firstly your vote is on me, so from your POV you're scumreading me anyway if town.

But, no I do think my assessment is fair. Sure he's spent time catching up. But he only seems to respond with jokes. To me it looks like filler chat, talking but not thinking, like he is not trying to solve the game. For me filler chat is a scum sign on any social deduction game. I believe in 'outing town' and 'outing scum' in social deduction. He's not quite 'outing scum' but filler chat is leaning scum.

The point of the game is to press people. If he wants to change my mind he can be more analytical and help us solve the game if he's really town. I've currently taken my vote off him after all. If the wagon was gaining pace I may have kept my vote on it. But my current preferance and strongest Scum scent is FrostburnPhoenix anyway for reasons highlighted above.
my name is grompy catte: Obviously, I just meant in isolation. I was trying to reassure CatV at the time since they seemed quite down.
Catventurer: Oh sorry! I have been quite down a bit about some things not related to this game. I didn't really consider that even my posts seemed mopey until I saw this one. Sorry. Sorry. I'm normally a quite cheerful person. <3
Don't apologise, it can happen to anyone.
Catventurer: I have something to say about something supplementscene wrote in #269, but the kidney failure cat needs her fluid time.

Catventurer: Oh sorry! I have been quite down a bit about some things not related to this game. I didn't really consider that even my posts seemed mopey until I saw this one. Sorry. Sorry. I'm normally a quite cheerful person. <3
How does that work then? Do you actually have the capability to offer her dialysis?

Are any of your cats feral or are they all ex pets of people?

I used to have a feral cat and it would lunge and bite people because of this.
supplementscene: Why? Is he your scumbuddy?
He could be a serial killer for all I care, but like you say, your assessment of him isn't fair. You're giving him scumpoints for not appeasing you with analytics on D1. Which really isn't helping you much, because I still think you latched on to Catventurer really quickly, and when pressed you simply slammed the brakes, switched gears to reverse, and slammed the accelerator by unvoting him.
supplementscene: Why? Is he your scumbuddy?
PookaMustard: He could be a serial killer for all I care, but like you say, your assessment of him isn't fair. You're giving him scumpoints for not appeasing you with analytics on D1. Which really isn't helping you much, because I still think you latched on to Catventurer really quickly, and when pressed you simply slammed the brakes, switched gears to reverse, and slammed the accelerator by unvoting him.
You're lying I said my assessment of Ambitionz WAS FAIR and not UNFAIR

You're also trying to scum smear now too. I've been in 1 game with lovers where they won the game by being a different faction. That game has been attested to by Catte I think it was if you're actually reading what's going on in the game.

That was a more than reasonable assumption at the time from my experience. To say I'm slamming the breaks on being pressed is scummy AF

I had you none alignment for the first few days while not liking your none analytical game style. You're now on my top 3 scumlist.

List of happy lynches is now:

1. FrostburnPhoenix
2. Pooka
3. Ambiti0nZ

BREADCRUMB If I get night killed tonight, lynch any of them on Day 2, especially Pooka
supplementscene: You're lying I said my assessment of Ambitionz WAS FAIR and not UNFAIR

You're also trying to scum smear now too. I've been in 1 game with lovers where they won the game by being a different faction. That game has been attested to by Catte I think it was if you're actually reading what's going on in the game.

That was a more than reasonable assumption at the time from my experience. To say I'm slamming the breaks on being pressed is scummy AF
sips tea

Yeah, I'll admit I was tired and misread the whole fair/unfair thing. That said, I still don't agree with it. And well, I'll leave it at that, I had explained my gripes before.

Now, is your assumption that the lovers party could be non-Town a reasonable assumption? Yes, I didn't contest that if you go back to my original vote. I just don't think the way you pounced on the opportunity is Towny.

Also while I'm at it, uhhh...
supplementscene: I had you none alignment for the first few days while not liking your none analytical game style. You're now on my top 3 scumlist.
So you let me off the hook for most of the game for what you believe is a non-analytical game style, but instantly go after Ambitionz for it. That makes sense not. And if you get "night killed" (are you sure you won't be lynched today?), why do you call on Town to go especially after me and not your #1, Frostburn? That also makes sense not.

You have left me with more questions than answers.
Sorry for not providing vote counts, a lot to do this weekend. I'll catch up in a couple of hours and provide an update and AZ's penalty.
supplementscene: BREADCRUMB If I get night killed tonight, lynch any of them on Day 2, especially Pooka
No, that's just complete WIFOM.
supplementscene: BREADCRUMB If I get night killed tonight, lynch any of them on Day 2, especially Pooka
I'm not sure you've quite understood the concept of breadcrumbing. That's a bakery.
Just to let you all know, my plans have shifted a bit, since I was just brought to the hospital with an Angina pectoris. Don't know the English word. But there is a danger of cardiac arrest. I'm getting a catheter tomorrow and an angiogram. If all goes well, medication will suffice. If not, I'll get a stent or a bypass.

So, if all goes well, I'll have lots of time to write from the hospital bed starting tomorrow afternoon. If it doesn't go well and surgery is necessary, i won't be able to continue to participate. So if I fall silent for more than 24 hours, please try to find a replacement for me.