It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DkKobaPL:
Catventurer: It should be obvious who my relationship is with, especially considering who I'm changing my vote to.

unvote DkKobaPL

vote Lifthrasil
I'm not following but I think you are locktown for the unprompted claim without pressure. I have done similar in games and yeah.

vote:Lift
Catventurer: Hello. I am town-aligned. My power role gives makes me the very special friend of another player in the game, who is also town-aligned. I am not permitted to contact or talk to this person at night. However this type of knowledge always has it's price, and here's the price I have to pay for it:

If you attempt to kill this person, I will die.

I do not know if they knew about me specifically, but it is very likely that they are aware that they have a friend in the game in the game that cares very much about their well-being.

Since day one will end in three days and nobody is close to being lynched, I will not say more at this time.
Uh, if your role happens to be called lover, the other person dies if you die too.

Unvote DkKoba

For now
FrostburnPhoenix:
That sounds like an awful role.

------

Anyway, I am going to be gone for a while. Noon here so cat lunch time. They're all on different special diets, so meals do require supervision.
i see that people having lives on friday nights is common across all communities and I cry as I spend my time on friday evenings gaming and playing mafia
DkKobaPL: i see that people having lives on friday nights is common across all communities and I cry as I spend my time on friday evenings gaming and playing mafia
This is an OOC/Bump Post. (By that, I mean that I'm responding in no relation to the game in-progress.)

I think it would be about 8:50pm over in Europe now if I have my time differences correctly. Someone over there could potentially come on depending on what their work/leisure schedule is, but I would say that most of the activity is going done for the day.

I'll try to check back one more time today after this post -- no promises though. It's only 1:50pm, and I'm already really tired.
Is this some new meta where everyone has to claim D1, even the roles that should not claim at all if they can avoid it.
Catventurer: Hello. I am town-aligned. My power role gives makes me the very special friend of another player in the game, who is also town-aligned. I am not permitted to contact or talk to this person at night. However this type of knowledge always has it's price, and here's the price I have to pay for it:

If you attempt to kill this person, I will die.

I do not know if they knew about me specifically, but it is very likely that they are aware that they have a friend in the game in the game that cares very much about their well-being.

Since day one will end in three days and nobody is close to being lynched, I will not say more at this time.
You are lover and you tried to off yourself earlier Today?
I Unvoted DkKoba because I was worried that if Catv and them both died on the same day it would be information inefficient. But I think I'll vote them again anyways, especially seeing as we could have a modkill tonight.

Vote DkKoba1
FrostburnPhoenix: I Unvoted DkKoba because I was worried that if Catv and them both died on the same day it would be information inefficient. But I think I'll vote them again anyways, especially seeing as we could have a modkill tonight.

Vote DkKoba1
why am I scum though?
say you are voting me out because you dont like me - thats honest.

but dont pretend like you think im actually scumtelling

that's a difference I won't tolerate.
ugh. I'm Catv's lover. We have not been very subtle about it. I do think we MIGHT have been subtler than this.

Also BATTLECAT IS NOT REAL LIFTHRASIL
Vitek: You are lover and you tried to off yourself earlier Today?
yeah that happened. good times good times.
DkKobaPL: say you are voting me out because you dont like me - thats honest.

but dont pretend like you think im actually scumtelling

that's a difference I won't tolerate.
It's not you who look scummy but your dynamic with Catv. I'm voting you instead of Catv because Catv is newer.

JoeSapphire:
If we're doing this again scum are at a huge disadvantage.

Also you mentioning lift means scum now know 4 PRs. (some possibly their own)
I guess it's important to note that I don't have confirmation that Catv is town.

But it's kinda frikkin obvious.
Unvote DkKoba

Vote Micro