It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry for being away today. Little kid is sick and it's been crazy busy at work, too. I'll be on later tonight.
GymHenson: And what if i'm right?
my name is magike catte: Witch, you might be! I just meant that we can't necessarily deduce it from that because of the bottomless pit of WIFOM.
Okay, I think I've left this alone long enough. Considering the scum in this game are from the Salem Institute of Witchology, then this seems a bit too obvious.

I've used the same "witch" in a number of posts to try and draw him out, but his reluctance to share any information is giving me scum vibes.

So, Catte, what do GISS and NISA mean?
nmillar: Okay, I think I've left this alone long enough. Considering the scum in this game are from the Salem Institute of Witchology, then this seems a bit too obvious.

I've used the same "witch" in a number of posts to try and draw him out, but his reluctance to share any information is giving me scum vibes.

So, Catte, what do GISS and NISA mean?
Here I thought you are doing it either because of some auto-correct thing or just for thematic fun. I never linked it to catte's one.
I'll let him answer now.
Lift didn't answer, but I feel slighly more sure about this.

Votus nmillar

Guys, just be very careful about your next votes..
my name is magike catte: Hello! I'm back after an early night and a busy day!

Because...
Vitek: Still, I have no idea what I was in that game and I was even browsing it few months ago.
Well it was a memorable game for me. It's the last one where we were allowed to gamble!
I just hope mine weren't the last famous words.. O_o'
If the game won't end, you'll now have more elements to analyze.
phaolo: Lift didn't answer, but I feel slighly more sure about this.

Votus nmillar

Guys, just be very careful about your next votes..
Well, that was interesting timing. Not even prepared to wait for information from Catte?
nmillar: Well, that was interesting timing. Not even prepared to wait for information from Catte?
Well, for one I forgot..
But then, Catte is taking way too long and he already said he didn't have much info anyway.
Also I suspect him, so..

Btw the suspanse is killing me now XD
I hope I didn't f**k up lol.

But also, I was asked to vote and so I did.
Someone had to dare at this point..
my name is magike catte: Let's not lynch me then?
GymHenson: Similar question as I posed to Micro: Willing to join me voting NMillar by any chance?

Or anyone for that matter, even?

But eh, take yer time.....again.....it's not like we have a deadline approaching soon or anything. o.0
It's tricky! I suspect both of you but in a mutually exclusive sort of way.

Microfish_1: Er...is this the place for ML to narrow the playing field, or is that only to be used in case of an odd number of players or what?
Potentially, yes. A mislynch probably loses us the game, a no lynch does not (but it almost certainly leaves us at LYLO tomorrow).

GymHenson: Side idea i've been toying with: We could always nolynch to buy us another day, and hope Catte's info pans out tomorrow.....if they don't get the NK, that is.
I don't want to oversell my usefulness. Even if I do survive there's no guarantee we'll be better off tomorrow.

Whoops, was collecting quotes for this mega post and accidentally replied to Vitek standalone. Hopefully 10 minutes will pass while I carry on with this post.

GymHenson: It is if you have trouble remembering some of your own opinions....again: I HAVE POOR MEMORY
I'm afraid I'm with the others here. You shouldn't have to remember your opinions because the things that caused you to feel a certain way about something should still cause to you feel that way later. The only reason you might have to remember an opinion is if you made it up in the first place. A fake opinion wouldn't have real feelings behind it so it would need to be remembered for consistency.

That said, I do sympathise about the poor memory. I'm an extremely disorganised person and I sometimes find the game overwhelming because there's so much information to process.

nmillar: Okay, I think I've left this alone long enough. Considering the scum in this game are from the Salem Institute of Witchology, then this seems a bit too obvious.
picard_facepalm.gif

That was a pun on "Bitch, I might be".

It's ok, I know you've been away from the game for a long time so I shouldn't expect you to get every in-joke.

nmillar: So, Catte, what do GISS and NISA mean?
How many votes do we have in favour of it?

phaolo: Guys, just be very careful about your next votes..
You could ensure carefulness by retracting your vote and replacing it with a threat to vote?
Nmillar seems to be flip-flopping on me a lot. He came up with a good bit of reasoning as to why I'm likely town yesterday but today is still pushing me to claim and reading into puns. I'm leaning towards lynching him rather than GH.
my name is magike catte: Nmillar seems to be flip-flopping on me a lot. He came up with a good bit of reasoning as to why I'm likely town yesterday but today is still pushing me to claim and reading into puns. I'm leaning towards lynching him rather than GH.
Not a pun I'm aware of. Can anyone else verify that this is a thing?
nmillar: Not a pun I'm aware of. Can anyone else verify that this is a thing?
See my post immediately before that one for an explanation.

There are multiple people in this game who should be familiar with "Bitch, I might be".
Vote Count

GH 2 - Micro, nmillar
nmillar 2 - GH, phaolo
catte 1 - Lift

Not voting - catte, dedo, Vitek

8 players. Takes 5 to lynch.

GH and nmillar are closest at L-3

28 hrs remaining.
OK, I'm back from work now and will catch up.
nmillar: Not a pun I'm aware of. Can anyone else verify that this is a thing?
my name is magike catte: See my post immediately before that one for an explanation.

There are multiple people in this game who should be familiar with "Bitch, I might be".
I'll wait for someone else to confirm, if you don't mind? Regardless, I don't like how you're criticising me for flip-flopping. Surely I'm allowed to re-analyse and re-consider my position, or should I just stick with the one theory and exclude all other possibilities? Isn't that the same "tunneling" that GH is frequently criticised for?

To be honest, I'm starting to agree with Lift, as your play has been far too lackadaisical this entire game, and using the same crumbing method as in the previous game just looks fishy because it is so obvious.

Looking at the current votes, a scum team of Catte, Micro and phaolo is starting to make a lot of sense.