It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Quick note to all: Today is the second IRL day (maybe more that i'm forgetting) where I made a reply to Nmillar, and they went offline right around when I made it....and they also haven;t yet addressed my list of reasons for suspecting them yet.....might be just their IRL interfering with their chances to post to the game, but i'd like to make note of it in case some might want to scrutinize it themselves.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lifthrasil: Jokes aside: I agree with GH, that it looks very strange how you removed your vote from Catte as soon as I took an interest in pushing him. Was your vote just a distancing attempt? Or did you want to get a ball on a Town!Catte rolling and then removed yourself from it to preserve the possibility to quickhammer? In any case it doesn't look very towny of you.
Also how they seem to have been suspecting/"suspecting" me for a good chunk of the game, yet they voted for Catte early today/D3...even though Catte has been one of my top 3(now one of my top 4) suspects over most of the game.

Also if Catte is a town PR, pushing them for more on what the lettering meant seemed/seems(when combined with the rest i'm suspicious of re: Nmillar, of course) a bit like fishing to me.

Also you are right. GH resting at L-3 with no attempts to steamroll him might mean that he's either scum or at least one scum is on his train already.

Lifthrasil: @GH: discussing a Jester now? Really? Why? What does it change? ...Even if there was one, who for some reason only now wants to get lynched, there is no evidence for that. And also no relevance. We have to play on the safe side assuming MYLO. So I want to be sure to lynch scum. Not some speculative third party!
I am speculating as I don't know if Vitek is scum or third party...due to their wording/tone of some of their posts(at end of d2 and today/d3), their seeming overall "casual reaction" to being at mylo, and how they acted at end of D2.

I want to hit scum today/D3, so if they are third party I would rather I/we go after someone else on my list instead....and in order to help make that decision ideally I likely need to try to puzzle out Vitek.

(Bump maybe needed)
my name is magike catte: The fact that Blotunga showed up after the hammer but before the lunch scene meant that he could have posted reads so I don't see the problem in that sense.
When Blotunga first came on near end of D2 they seemed to not realize how close they were to lynch.....as possibly indicated by them replying to less recent posts around end of D2 instead of not commenting on or indicating that they knew they were near lynch.

Might be Blotunga reads posts mostly in order of post, like I do most times...and they got caught by surprise with their lynch....their posting after the fact(after the hammer) also somewhat seemed (to me) to lean towards this theory holding water.

Also note that around then a bunch of us started replying to Blotunga and "pinging them" with questions around that time.....so it's possible they might've been trying to make sense of it all and/or making a reads list right before the "day" officially ended, or perhaps their heart wasn't in it.

Point being, Blotunga might've had a chance to list reads and leans...if however small it was...but due to Vitek hammering (and messing up my plan to let Blotunga have some more time to post said leans and reads) we'll never know for sure....at least until game ends and perhaps Blotunga lets us know.

my name is magike catte: Ok, that's certainly some some interesting wording on GH's part. I'm definitely interested in his response to that.
Well it's good logic, imo....if you are town PR Catte and had info on me or anyone else being scum I fee you'd likely let everyone know.

Of course I forgot one other option: You could (if town PR) not have a scum read on anyone atm as well.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Done for now)

(will be back later if anyone has more things that need answers or etc)
Vote Count

GH 2 - Micro, nmillar
nmillar 1 - GH
catte 1 - Lift

Not voting - catte, phaolo, dedo, Vitek

8 players. Takes 5 to lynch.

GH is closest at L-3

46 hrs remaining.
Post edited October 02, 2020 by ZFR
i'm here, but IRL has been crazy the last day or so. not an excuse, I know, but last night I was too brain-ded to make any meaningful contribution, and today extends for another 7 hours before I'm free.
As of now, quickly skimming up a few posts, I do like nmillar's logic in 960 regarding "catte is either town or scum" (oh, how obvious!).
But seriously, I was following it and it makes logical sense from nmillar's perspective, especially if he already knows Catte's alignment. But then the question is, why would nmillar want to town clear Catte? WIFOM suggests because they are a team, but this seems unlikely. Is it because NMillar wants to avoid being investigated, so he makes Catte feel better about himself (Nmillar)?

I've also been amused by all the modifiers such as "alleged" "hypothetical" and words like that; it makes me feel like we're in a courtroom, Your Honorifics or Scumorifics, as the case is.

@ZFR Vote count please for us poor lazy doofuses who can't be bothered to check for ourselves?

Anyone want to break this deadlock and flat-out admit to being scum?
ZFR: Vote Count

GH 2 - Micro, nmillar
Vitek 1 - GH
catte 1 - Lift
Correction: I changed to Nmillar in post 932, bolding on separate lines and everything. :)

ZFR: Not voting - catte, phaolo, dedo, Vitek
To all...please note: 3 of my top 4 suspects(Vitek, Catte, and Dedo) aren't voting yet.
(which is at the very least poor play if they're town, as it will likely result in another rush to lynch)

Are there scum in there waiting for some other town to vote me so they can pile on and lynch me? Probably.

Will town likely play around again, rush to vote at the last minute, and mislynch AGAIN? It's more likely than not, if the past two "days" is any indicator.

*Sigh*

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Bump needed)
Microfish_1: i'm here, but IRL has been crazy the last day or so. not an excuse, I know, but last night I was too brain-ded to make any meaningful contribution, and today extends for another 7 hours before I'm free.
Well here's hoping you(and everyone else) will get on soonish so we can figure something out before the EOD, which is in 45 or so hours. :)

Microfish_1: As of now, quickly skimming up a few posts, I do like nmillar's logic in 960 regarding "catte is either town or scum" (oh, how obvious!).
But seriously, I was following it and it makes logical sense from nmillar's perspective, especially if he already knows Catte's alignment. But then the question is, why would nmillar want to town clear Catte? WIFOM suggests because they are a team, but this seems unlikely. Is it because NMillar wants to avoid being investigated, so he makes Catte feel better about himself (Nmillar)?
As per the above, this bit, and us needing to get a good lynch.....I am willing to give it one last shot: Are you mayhaps willing to bank on your suspicions and mine and vote/lynch either one?

I am willing to lynch either one(Nmillar more so than Catte) at this point, and see if we can hopefully hit scum.
my name is magike catte: Quite possibly, although I'm not sure why you think it's a good idea to bring it up.
nmillar: Because we can not afford another mislynch?
Let's not lynch me then?

my name is magike catte: I was coy because denying things is slightly less likely to get me NK than outright saying "SHHHHHHHHHHH!".
Lifthrasil: Only you didn't actually deny it. If you are Town, you have already painted a target on your own back with your capitalization and evasive statements about that. As experienced player, you know that. Also, if those caps would have been a random typing accident, you would have straight up said so.
Well I was caught between a rock and a hard place, but I probably could/should have handled it better. :P
my name is magike catte: Let's not lynch me then?
Similar question as I posed to Micro: Willing to join me voting NMillar by any chance?

Or anyone for that matter, even?

But eh, take yer time.....again.....it's not like we have a deadline approaching soon or anything. o.0
I would be willing to vote any of my 3 top suspects, as I said previously. NM or GH.

Er...is this the place for ML to narrow the playing field, or is that only to be used in case of an odd number of players or what?
Microfish_1: I would be willing to vote any of my 3 top suspects, as I said previously. NM or GH.
Well then please note: if you're going to join me on the NMillar wagon, you best not lollygag.....as we have around 40ish hours left till deadline to decide what to do.

Microfish_1: Er...is this the place for ML to narrow the playing field, or is that only to be used in case of an odd number of players or what?
If we mislynch now we likely lose the game, as we are likely at mylo right now.

Side idea i've been toying with: We could always nolynch to buy us another day, and hope Catte's info pans out tomorrow.....if they don't get the NK, that is.
EBWOP:
Microfish_1: Er...is this the place for ML to narrow the playing field, or is that only to be used in case of an odd number of players or what?
should read
Er...is this the place for No-lunch to narrow the playing field, or is that only to be used in case of an odd number of players or what?
Microfish_1: Er...is this the place for No-lunch to narrow the playing field, or is that only to be used in case of an odd number of players or what?
Well it would likely give us another "day" to work with...and hopefully if Catte is town and has something useful to share they will be able to do so(if they don't end up catching the NK, that is).

Two plans that I can see atm: We try for a lynch and pray to hit scum......or we try for NL and hope Catte is town and has some useful info going into D4.

Which do you think is best and/or which would you be ok with going with today(d3)?
ZFR: Vote Count

GH 2 - Micro, nmillar
Vitek 1 - GH
catte 1 - Lift
GymHenson: Correction: I changed to Nmillar in post 932, bolding on separate lines and everything. :)
Sorry, fixed.
Vote Count

GH 2 - Micro, nmillar
nmillar 1 - GH
catte 1 - Lift

Not voting - catte, phaolo, dedo, Vitek

8 players. Takes 5 to lynch.

GH is closest at L-3

37 hrs remaining.
ZFR: Sorry, fixed.
Np....what with all the talking yet little getting done(vote wise or otherwise) by most players, I can see why you might've missed it. :)

Speaking of: 37 hours or so left......looks like everyone is gonna likely rush at the last minute to do much of anything.....again. :|