It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RedFireGaming: Not only do I get ninja'd, I leave this out of my post. But most of it is moot now anyway.
PookaMustard: I like how in all this commotion, SPF is being suspected for policy lynching blotunga or GR, but...nobody seems to point any fingers at me? It's odd, since we're both behind the idea. But the more I think of their refusal to just accept the idea, the more I lean to believing the four scum theory.
RedFireGaming: I gave my reason as to why I now believe you're town.
So you think all those with the 4 scum theory are town? You're in for big surprise.
*thumb twiddle*
VOTE COUNT

4 - Blotunga --- PookaMustard, nmillar, SirPrimalform, LOLchan,
1 - SirPrimalform --- Blotunga,

0 - GameRager ---
0 - nmillar ---
0 - PookaMustard ---
0 - RedFireGaming ---
0 - LOLchan ---

Not Voting: RedFireGaming, GameRager,

Blotunga is eliminated.

We still felt giddy and fatigued when the Zel Maturin reached out and slipped Madam Lasiren’s human mask from her head. A gasp hissed from the fracture in the costume as the wearer was exposed to the cold night air. Large, spooked eyes shone in the torchlight. She breathed rapidly, short shallow breaths that showed her mounting panic. The hissing inhalations became too tense and she struggled for a second as though drowning.
As she sucked in a shuddering gasp the light was immediately extinguished.

Blotunga is eliminated. She was Letitia Jorssend, Haitian Mason.
oh yeah

It is now the fourth Action Phase.

Probably I'll be able to start the game tomorrow, but it's just possible I'll be away for the evening and miss it, in which case it'll the the next morning.
Idjits
The chaotic noise of clashing drums that we had come to expect, but could never get used to, played accompaniment to the girl's screams - the girl who had dressed as Madam Lasiren. Her panicked shrieks fill the space and the rara translates the sound into melody. We blindly tumbled and scrabbled, needing to escape whatever she had encountered. And then the keen, logical thought peirced the tempest - get to the light.

How long we were assailed by the noise and chaos we didn't know. After perhaps an eternity the earth reasserted itself and the terror of the darkness that blanketed even the moon and stars was just the memory of a dream. In reality, we discovered Madam Lasiren's body, tossed and broken, but with no clear mark of death upon it.
We also found the Lasetkòd, wrenched, twisted. Its rope was discarded in the brush, drenched in gore. We found splashes of blood all about the grove; many of us had blood on our masks and clothes.

The Lasetkòd, its horned mask ripped from its head, had been lashed so savagely with its own rope that its skin was drawn away in sheets. The blood was unbelievable, and the savagery was inhuman, in brute force, if not in style.

RedFireGaming is eliminated. He was Marie Luban, Haitian Tracker.

It is now the fifth voting phase.
Ok then, so GR is still alive as of now. I wonder if RFG left any breadcrumbs? I've not found anything obvious yet.

With GR alive we have a confirmed town, from my position the scum must be between Pooka, nmillar and LOLchan. RFG was actually one that I was somewhat suspicious of for rapidly jumping onto a wagon earlier, so it's helpful at least that he's no longer a suspect.

I wasn't happy with pooka's reluctance to give a name - the mafia didn't seem to human have names as their masks weren't masks. Pooka could have been stalling while he thought of a plausibly Haitian sounding name.

In post 651 Nmillar seemed to laying the groundwork to try and lynch me today so I fully expect him to push for my lynch. I expect to take some heat for blotunga's flip, but I still maintain it's put us in a good position with GR now confirmed.
Thus I see nmillar's switch from agreeing with the strategic value of lynching a claimed mason to going "Once verified, then I can get on board with your suspicions of SPF" as a bit suspicious in itself.
Nmillar understood and agreed with the reasoning for lynching blotunga, so I'm curious as to why nmillar suddenly thinks blotunga's flip matters.

LOLchan... I've got nothing. Fairly passive throughout the game, which is unsurprising for a newbie I guess. Could be scum hiding, but nothing overt.

Mostly I'm distracted by nmillar's u-turn. I'm interested to see what he'll do now.
SirPrimalform: Nmillar understood and agreed with the reasoning for lynching blotunga, so I'm curious as to why nmillar suddenly thinks blotunga's flip matters.
Well, of course it matters - GameRager is now confirmed as town. Not sure why you're choosing to ignore this?
EBWOP:

SirPrimalform: the mafia didn't seem to have human names
Got my word order all garbled there.

SirPrimalform: Nmillar understood and agreed with the reasoning for lynching blotunga, so I'm curious as to why nmillar suddenly thinks blotunga's flip matters.
nmillar: Well, of course it matters - GameRager is now confirmed as town. Not sure why you're choosing to ignore this?
I'm not. In fact I directly mentioned that in my post quite early on... Did you catch something off blotunga? :P

SirPrimalform: With GR alive we have a confirmed town,
What I meant is that I was wondering why it mattered with regards to blotunga's feelings towards me.
SirPrimalform: Did you catch something off blotunga? :P
Quite possibly. His diseased ramblings were quite infectious.

RedFireGaming: Unless LOLChan says otherwise, I think Pooka is confirmed. Our PR should have investigated him last night, and if they got a scum result, they should be claiming.
Is this RFG confirming he tracked Pooka? If so, then that clears Pooka as well.
SirPrimalform: Did you catch something off blotunga? :P
nmillar: Quite possibly. His diseased ramblings were quite infectious.

RedFireGaming: Unless LOLChan says otherwise, I think Pooka is confirmed. Our PR should have investigated him last night, and if they got a scum result, they should be claiming.
nmillar: Is this RFG confirming he tracked Pooka? If so, then that clears Pooka as well.
Good spot. I can think of a couple of interpretations actually, but it seems to point to pooka being town either way.

What do you think of LOLchan?
nmillar: Quite possibly. His diseased ramblings were quite infectious.

Is this RFG confirming he tracked Pooka? If so, then that clears Pooka as well.
SirPrimalform: Good spot. I can think of a couple of interpretations actually, but it seems to point to pooka being town either way.

Too difficult to get a read on, as extremely lurky. I'd have to have a proper re-read, which I don't have time for right now (stuck at work for another couple of hours).

Logic suggests that the remaining scum is you, me or LOLchan. Shouldn't be too difficult to guarantee a town win whichever way we go.
SirPrimalform: Good spot. I can think of a couple of interpretations actually, but it seems to point to pooka being town either way.

nmillar: Too difficult to get a read on, as extremely lurky. I'd have to have a proper re-read, which I don't have time for right now (stuck at work for another couple of hours).

Logic suggests that the remaining scum is you, me or LOLchan. Shouldn't be too difficult to guarantee a town win whichever way we go.
True, although we can't assume that GR will be alive tomorrow. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's guaranteed, but the pool is narrow, certainly.

Assuming today's lynch is one of us three but is a mislynch, scum could only kill one of pooka and GR in the night. We'd be down to three players with one confirmed/implied town and two possibilities for scum.

Personally I'd like to hear some more from LOLchan.
SirPrimalform: Personally I'd like to hear some more from LOLchan.
I'm sure we'll get some insightful input from GameRager during the night, but I'd also like to hear from Pooka, considering he may well have been cleared as town as well.
SirPrimalform: Personally I'd like to hear some more from LOLchan.
nmillar: I'm sure we'll get some insightful input from GameRager during the night, but I'd also like to hear from Pooka, considering he may well have been cleared as town as well.
What night result are you expecting from a lone mason? A nose picking report?