It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: vote agentcarr, just for the sake of making sure :D
I find this very interesting. You know agent is already lynched, so this seems like a last minute bid to make sure you are on the wagon when, in all likelihood, agent flips as scum.
GameRager: =================
Also to all: I know hammer has been achieved, so I will stop posting unless it is ok until Joe comes back?
=================
Unless it's stated otherwise, one is allowed to post after hammer until mod ends the Day.
nmillar: I find this very interesting. You know agent is already lynched, so this seems like a last minute bid to make sure you are on the wagon when, in all likelihood, agent flips as scum.
Maybe but seeing as we are not dumb that gambit wouldn't work much if he were scum, so why even do it if that's the case?

I think blotunga is likely just trying to be silly until the "day" ends.

==========================

GameRager: =================
Also to all: I know hammer has been achieved, so I will stop posting unless it is ok until Joe comes back?
=================
ZFR: Unless it's stated otherwise, one is allowed to post after hammer until mod ends the Day.
Thx for the verification
Maybe everyone else should vote Agentcarr so we're unanimous. Even Agentcarr.
VOTE COUNT (in memoriam Agentcarr16):

6 - agentcarr16 --- SirPrimalform, Trentonlf, NMillar, GameRager, RedFireGaming, ZFR, Lifthrasil,

1 - Trentonlf --- agentcarr16,

0 - RedFireGaming ---
0 - Blotunga ---
0 - SirPrimalform ---
0 - NMillar ---
0 - LOLchan ---
0 - ZFR
0 - Lifthrasil
0 - GameRager
0 - PookaMustard
0 - Korotan

Not Voting: PookaMustard, Korotan, Blotunga, LOLchan,

agentcarr16 is eliminated!

—-

We stood in a ring around the baka. It simply waited, still, easy. Papa Jwif advancesd slowly and lifted the mask.

But it would not come.

A distant sound rose with the wind in the trees. Very faint, the clamour of pans and makeshift drums, a dual rhythm, complex and conflicting.

Lazily, the tiger’s eyes met Papa Jwif’s and bared it’s teeth in an animal grin. Someone screamed, the baka twisted suddenly, an action that might have been a predator darting for a new prey, or a lively kontradans.

We could know no more. A wave of vertigo swept over us, and the torchlight was instantly extinguished.

—-

Agentcarr16 is eliminated. He was A Baka, Watcher of Kalunga.

It is now the First Action Phase. Do not post here. This phase will last roughly 24 hours.
Well, you got me, no matter what I said...
In the darkness, the drums were violently loud, overwhelming, all around us; a ferocious rara with other noises suspended in it: Confused sounds; laughter, a cry of pain, a growl, a dull ripping, and our screams.

The darkness was absolute - the torchlight, the moon, the stars above, all gone. Everything was endless black.

We whirled, dizzy and lost, the smell of salt sea burned nose and throat.

"The light!" The cry cut through the chaos, "Light it! Light the fire!"

We scrambled, bumping into trees, other bodies. All the while the blackness around burst with roaring clamour.

Instantly the noise stopped - and we saw the light shimmering far, far above us. Dreamlike it drew our eyes up, up, up, and we saw our tiny torchflame, bobbing and swaying above the surface of water, and we were deep down below.

And, gently, the world slid back into itself; the dream slipped away and the light so far above looked just like the moon once more.

Someone had lit the torch, and it was spitting and strengthening. The only sound was the wind in the leaves, and our breathing. The baka was gone, as though it had never been. A dark shape on the ground glinted in the firelight. The stinging smell of blood in the air.

It was Yahweh, his mask had been torn off and flung into the brush, angry gashes raked up his throat and face. Wet blood was spattered over his hide cloak. His face was pallid, eyes staring. He was dead.

Twelve had become ten. In the wavering light, we looked from one to another.

---

ZFR is eliminated. He was Fanel Bellvue, Haitian Regular.

It is now the Second Voting Phase.
Eh, we can I think cut this one short if nobody has any better ideas.

Btw, does agent's death description mean he was a Town Watcher?

vote trentonlf
blotunga: Eh, we can I think cut this one short if nobody has any better ideas.
Woah! Why so hasty to push through a quick lynch? Let's give people a chance to contribute before we rush this through!

That being said, I'd quite happily vote for trent.

blotunga: Btw, does agent's death description mean he was a Town Watcher?
Agent was, "Watcher of Kalunga", and ZFR was "Haitian Regular", so no. I would assume from this that "Kalunga" = scum.
blotunga: Eh, we can I think cut this one short if nobody has any better ideas.

Btw, does agent's death description mean he was a Town Watcher?

vote trentonlf
Aside from what nmillar said, the whole thing trying to remove his mask and it not being a mask seemed like a bit of a clue to me. Also, agentcarr was revealed to be "Watcher of Kalunga", which he'd already claimed at the beginning at the beginning of the game and admitted that "Watcher of Kalunga" was a mafia role. So no, he was not a town watcher.

More to come.
I wonder why Agent pulled off that scheme, given that none of us had even realized he fullclaimed this early, which seems to be the catalyst for launching this scheme, as he figured he went down. Because of how it went, I'm actually less inclined to lynch Trent, as I don't think Agent would pull off such WIFOM with his scumbuddy this early.

ZFR thankfully isn't a power role, but that brings me to my next question. Did ZFR say anything that drew the attention of the scum?
Right. I've been thinking about this through the Night (or action phase if you prefer) and I am in favour of lynching Trent next unless someone has a specific reason not to (more than just "I believe him!").

Firstly, the fact that agentcarr turned out to be exactly who he initially claimed to be suggests that the mafia were not re-rolled except where necessary. Thus I'll do away with the scum/town, town/town, scum/scum etc. terminology.

If we have town!trent, agentcarr had to know that town!trent would contradict him and cause a "lynch one, then the other if found to be lying" situation. The best possible outcome agentcarr could have hoped for with town!trent is that we lynched trent first and agentcarr second. It doesn't strike me as a particularly good incentive, I'd like to give agentcarr a bit more credit than this.

What I think is far more likely is that we have scum!trent and agentcarr was hoping for him to go "Ah yes, I used to be mafia but I'm on the straight and narrow now! *wink wink*". Frankly this is risky anyway, but it's a lot less stupid than putting yourself into a "lynch one then other" situation at the beginning of the game*

Thus, vote trent

*This can work at the end of the game at LYLO/MYLO, as demonstrated by HSL's masterful manipulation at the end of Captain Sapphire the Movie. It doesn't make any sense at the beginning, either the town picks right and gets scum straight off the bat or they lynch scum the next day.
nmillar: Woah! Why so hasty to push through a quick lynch? Let's give people a chance to contribute before we rush this through!

That being said, I'd quite happily vote for trent.

Agent was, "Watcher of Kalunga", and ZFR was "Haitian Regular", so no. I would assume from this that "Kalunga" = scum.
Bah, flavour always confuses me.

unvote trent

Ok, let's see if we have other ideas too for now then. Could be that agent just tried to drag trent down.
Wow, I was in a rush and really cocked up post 325. EBWOP:

SirPrimalform: Aside from what nmillar said, the whole thing about trying to remove his mask and it not being a mask seemed like a bit of a clue to me.
Also, agentcarr was revealed to be "Watcher of Kalunga", which he'd already claimed at the beginning of the game and admitted that "Watcher of Kalunga" was a mafia role. So no, he was not a town watcher.
SirPrimalform: Wow, I was in a rush and really cocked up post 325. EBWOP:
Ahh yes, re-reading his "confession".

I'm not convinced trent is scum though, since agent had no reason to give up his scumbuddies. Nor does that put trent in an extaordinary light, in case it's all a big WIFOM.

So I'm willing to wait a while to have some input from everyone.