It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ixamyakxim: Vote Robbeasy
??????
Ixamyakxim: Vote Robbeasy
adaliabooks: Care to elaborate?
I'm not a fan of lurking, for one.

He dropped out of lurking to put a second vote on trentonlf, without discussion. And when that didn't stick he moved it over to Twilight, again without discussion but with a reply bascially baiting Darko into doing the same.
adaliabooks: Care to elaborate?
Ixamyakxim: I'm not a fan of lurking, for one.

He dropped out of lurking to put a second vote on trentonlf, without discussion. And when that didn't stick he moved it over to Twilight, again without discussion but with a reply bascially baiting Darko into doing the same.
He did not vote for me, he voted for Dedo. He also changed his vote to Twilight after posting about reading the thread again and not liking what twilightlbard was saying.

trentonlf: He did not vote for me, he voted for Dedo.
Are you sure? I thought I saw you with two votes on you in a vote count, the second being Robb? Time to go back a few pages - or get a link from someone?
trentonlf: He did not vote for me, he voted for Dedo.
Ixamyakxim: Are you sure? I thought I saw you with two votes on you in a vote count, the second being Robb? Time to go back a few pages - or get a link from someone?
here is a link to the vote count

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_25_terror_at_tres_leches/post698

Rob and trent both had votes on Dedo
Thanks for the post!

Unvote Robbeasy

Sorry Robb not only did I misread a vote table I actually missed an entire post of yours.

trentonlf: He did not vote for me, he voted for Dedo. He also changed his vote to Twilight after posting about reading the thread again and not liking what twilightlbard was saying.
Robbeasy: I know exactly where Darko is coming from (had to reread to get there).
You know what, on re-reading, screw it. He did exactly what I thought he did, just with dedo not trentonlf. And his "explanation" to Darko was the equivalent of commercials that put a nice warm hand on your shoulder and tell you they feel exactly what you're feeling.

Vote Robbeasy
TwilightBard: Because you should know better then to make a claim like that without giving reasoning, even when I pointed it out? An explanation of your reasoning goes a long way towards giving it weight, and all you've done with it isn't explain, but just be 'concerned'.

Vote Darko
DarkoD13: To me that's an admission of either not reading the thread or being a (rather careless) scum. Nothing to boast about either way.
I hate to be a moron, but I've been reading this sub-plot... and I have no idea why Darko is certain adalia is town either. I keep thinking I missed some key element back in Day 0, I don't know. I don't have any scum points on adalia, but I wish I could look smart and say I understand this... but I don't. *shrug*
DarkoD13: To me that's an admission of either not reading the thread or being a (rather careless) scum. Nothing to boast about either way.
yogsloth: I hate to be a moron, but I've been reading this sub-plot... and I have no idea why Darko is certain adalia is town either. I keep thinking I missed some key element back in Day 0, I don't know. I don't have any scum points on adalia, but I wish I could look smart and say I understand this... but I don't. *shrug*
I kind of hate to say this seeing as it's something I've done... But I have no idea what Darko's talking about either :/

I've reread my posts to see what has confirmed my towniness to him, but there's only one thing I can see. However, I am town, and robb and Darko seem to see something in my post which confirms this to them (which gives them some town points for me, although probably not for anyone else) and I don't want to mention anything.

I'm a bit at a loss as to what's going on, but I've just let it roll on a bit as I know Darko is right (I know that's not going to mean anything to anyone else as I have no delusions of being confirmed town).

Anyway, I'm not entirely keen on Ixam's voting / last few posts. It smacks of not having read the thread properly. And I don't like unexplained votes.
adaliabooks: I kind of hate to say this seeing as it's something I've done... But I have no idea what Darko's talking about either :/

I've reread my posts to see what has confirmed my towniness to him, but there's only one thing I can see.
Assuming we're talking about the same thing, you don't think that's enough? Because I hated you so much for burning that card, don't tell me that served nothing.
adaliabooks: I kind of hate to say this seeing as it's something I've done... But I have no idea what Darko's talking about either :/

I've reread my posts to see what has confirmed my towniness to him, but there's only one thing I can see.
DarkoD13: Assuming we're talking about the same thing, you don't think that's enough? Because I hated you so much for burning that card, don't tell me that served nothing.
Ok. I think I'm right in what I think it is. But while I'm flattered you see it as confirming my towniness, you need to pay more attention to the thread, because well.. it doesn't really.
And to make that more specific since it's getting kind of ridiculous at this point, someone casually drops our win condition on the pre-game Night and it registers with no one?

I hate all of you.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_25_terror_at_tres_leches/post483

And no, it's not the same thing seeing it as some flavor in the OP and someone outright saying that that's the town's win condition.
While I hate to call my own towniness into doubt, this is from flubs OP:
flubbucket: And it won't end until all the anti-town factions are gone.
And this is what I said:

"the win condition does say once all anti town factions are gone"

I'm not sure how you think I couldn't have come up with that as scum?
adaliabooks: While I hate to call my own towniness into doubt, this is from flubs OP: And this is what I said:

You specifically? It's a leap between the two, no matter how small. It's not a risk that you would take given the fact you got lynched on Day 1 as mafia in the previous game.
Why I hated you for it? It was extremely short-sighted to give that away like that. We could have used it to fish out scum.
adaliabooks: While I hate to call my own towniness into doubt, this is from flubs OP:
flubbucket: And it won't end until all the anti-town factions are gone.
adaliabooks: And this is what I said:

That was it?

Darko is smoking crack.