It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

JMich 3 - (trentonlf, yogsloth, Lifthrasil)
CSPVG 1 - (Robbeasy)
trentonlf 2 - (adaliabooks, Ixamyakxim)
HijacK 1 - (JMich)

Not Voting - All others

With 14 Players Alive it will take 8 to secure a lynch.
JMich: Assumption 1) "Mod kills are treated differently than night kills and/or lynches". Does that mean that all mod kills will be partial flips? Or that the same rules that apply to mod kills apply to all kills?

Because so far we haven't had flips on lynches, and it seems like we only got flip on the Night Kill (I do believe Robb's claim of PGO).

trentonlf: You make this statement to make it seem as if there will be multiple mod kills, and all that is doing is trying to confuse the facts. Maybe you are hoping for more mod kills? You also say "lynches", there has been a lynch no lynches. You postulating that there will be no flip on a lynch is possible, but you are saying we should assume no flips on a lynch. Why? What do you know that makes this an assumption we should make?

You keeps giving reasons for a no lynch, and a no lynch only benefits scum no matter how you spin it.
All the assumptions in quotes are what I get from your post. So they are your assumptions, not mine.
Thank you for explaining why those assumptions are illogical.
Ixamyakxim: Gees if before I felt like CSPVG and ddickinson were slow rolling us, I'm now starting to worry that trenton yog and adalia are at the table counting cards!
Actually adalia is voting on trent. Perhaps you should start actually reading the thread thoroughly before voting. As others have noted it appears that you only skimmed the thread (and that's not the first time either). So you just have gained scum points yourself. I still think that adalia is rather town on a wrong track that scum. I'm starting to wonder whether that might be wrong and whether adalia is scum, but up to now I get more of a 'misguided townie trying his best to help' vibe.

Plus yog's quick switch back to JMich isn't that surprising, since he had stated earlier that JMich would be his prime target if only others would come to the same conclusion.
Sage103082: I would still like to know if you learned anything from the flavor?
Nothing at all, or at least nothing that would give am any clues. As I said, I think I have made it sound more important than it is, and I think that it would not have been a big deal to share what it was, but I was worried if it would reveal a role. But then I wondered if I was just overthinking things, and even if it did reveal a role, we would not know who it was. But I'm more inclined to think it will be nothing important or helpful and it's just me being silly.

trentonlf: You make this statement to make it seem as if there will be multiple mod kills, and all that is doing is trying to confuse the facts. Maybe you are hoping for more mod kills? You also say "lynches", there has been a lynch no lynches. You postulating that there will be no flip on a lynch is possible, but you are saying we should assume no flips on a lynch. Why? What do you know that makes this an assumption we should make?

You keeps giving reasons for a no lynch, and a no lynch only benefits scum no matter how you spin it.
JMich: All the assumptions in quotes are what I get from your post. So they are your assumptions, not mine.
Thank you for explaining why those assumptions are illogical.
When I said you were saying we've had lynches, I was referring to this part of your post:
Because so far we haven't had flips on lynches, and it seems like we only got flip on the Night Kill

Again I will hold your hand and explain, we have only had one lynch not lynches. You are also not including the possibility that we only get a flip if a townie is killed.

And I absolutely think a mod kill is not something you can use toward whether there will be a flip or not, that's why I clearly stated I discounted it. A mod kill is a special circumstance where no player involvement constituted what happened, ie it's outside the norm. You trying to construe me discounting a mod kill as an illogical assumption does not make it an illogical assumption. Trying to say you have to include the partial flip on the mod kill as a reason there will not be a flip on a lynch means we have to consider the mod kill a normal part of the game and that it will happen again.

You trying to say we have to apply the same reasoning of a mod kill to all kills is an assumption on your part, not mine.
Ixamyakxim: Gees if before I felt like CSPVG and ddickinson were slow rolling us, I'm now starting to worry that trenton yog and adalia are at the table counting cards!
Lifthrasil: Actually adalia is voting on trent. Perhaps you should start actually reading the thread thoroughly before voting.
I know that that - it still doesn't change my opinion that they seem to be throwing their votes around in a block. When counting cards, someone at the table is going to be losing money - doesn't alter the fact that there's a fix.

You don't find it odd that three players swoop in after very little activity and toss votes on one player, and then very shortly thereafter those same three all alter their votes? One even putting their vote on the other, almost as a prophylactic for their earlier aggressiveness.
Throwin' votes in a block? At each other?

Ixy, I think ye might want to re-think that attention-deflectin' strategy there.

All I knows right now, paaaardner, is that Lift and trent are confusin' the ever-lovin' daylights outta me. How can I tell who is who anymore?
Ixamyakxim: I know that that - it still doesn't change my opinion that they seem to be throwing their votes around in a block. When counting cards, someone at the table is going to be losing money - doesn't alter the fact that there's a fix.

You don't find it odd that three players swoop in after very little activity and toss votes on one player, and then very shortly thereafter those same three all alter their votes? One even putting their vote on the other, almost as a prophylactic for their earlier aggressiveness.
Hey, I just voted on ddickinson after the Holiday break because she seemed scummiest to me. I can't speak for the actions of the other two (who quite frankly seem scummy as hell to me, hence my changing my vote to trent). I unvoted ddickinson, and having done so trent and yogs quickly followed (presumably seeing that the wagon was no longer going to be viable) and jumped on JMich instead. Admittedly yogs did say JMich was his first target so he is the slightly less suspicious of the two.

I do feel that you're trying to deflect attention away from you're own lurkiness...

yogsloth: All I knows right now, paaaardner, is that Lift and trent are confusin' the ever-lovin' daylights outta me. How can I tell who is who anymore?
You can talk, I've found it difficult enough to tell you and Lift apart because of your black and white avatars... trent's just made it worse :/
trentonlf: Again I will hold your hand and explain, we have only had one lynch not lynches.
While English is not my first language, I am quite certain that when speaking generally, you can use the plural form of a noun. So if a team's quarterback fails to touchdown, a statement of "It seems that their quarterbacks can't score even in the bedroom" is valid, even if only one quarterback has exhibited said behavior. Feel free to correct my grammar, in case I'm mistaken.

trentonlf: You are also not including the possibility that we only get a flip if a townie is killed.
So you say that TwilightBard was scum? Then how did our coroner die? Town vigilante that has not owned up to his mistake? Or could TwilightBard be a townie that went and investigated Robbeasy, and died due to PGO, while scum Night Killed Darko13? Or do we have two scum factions, along with at least 2 neutrals? How many would be left that are town then?
trentonlf: Again I will hold your hand and explain, we have only had one lynch not lynches.
JMich: While English is not my first language, I am quite certain that when speaking generally, you can use the plural form of a noun. So if a team's quarterback fails to touchdown, a statement of "It seems that their quarterbacks can't score even in the bedroom" is valid, even if only one quarterback has exhibited said behavior. Feel free to correct my grammar, in case I'm mistaken.

trentonlf: You are also not including the possibility that we only get a flip if a townie is killed.
JMich: So you say that TwilightBard was scum? Then how did our coroner die? Town vigilante that has not owned up to his mistake? Or could TwilightBard be a townie that went and investigated Robbeasy, and died due to PGO, while scum Night Killed Darko13? Or do we have two scum factions, along with at least 2 neutrals? How many would be left that are town then?
The plural form infers multiple lynches and there has only been one. In your example if only one quarterback had been playing you would not use the plural form in reference to how he played, unless he was the teams only quarterback.

There is a possibility that TB was scum, no one but the scum knows so I have no idea if he was. All I have said is your argument is we need to assume there will be no flip on a lynch so a no lynch should be considered. Your reasoning as to why discounts every possibility except the one that makes a no lynch seem the best option. As I have already said, a no lynch allows scum to manipulate the situation and you are pressing the no lynch angle too hard.

As to how many scum or neutral parties are left, I have no idea. All I can say is at this time I believe yog's, Robb, and CSPVG. I also feel that adalibooks, sage, and cristigale are strong town. The rest I am unsure about. You pushing the no lynch is too scummy, more scummy than how I feel ddickinson has been playing so my vote is on you and will stay.
trentonlf: Your reasoning as to why discounts every possibility except the one that makes a no lynch seem the best option.
So, for the million dollar question.
Do you think lynching a lurker that we have no read on (either town or scum) is better than not lynching anyone, and why?

Happy new year btw, to everyone.
trentonlf: Your reasoning as to why discounts every possibility except the one that makes a no lynch seem the best option.
JMich: So, for the million dollar question.
Do you think lynching a lurker that we have no read on (either town or scum) is better than not lynching anyone, and why?

Happy new year btw, to everyone.
I have never said to lynch a lurker, and I will not go that route unless they are just not playing at all. Lurking is a viable strategy for some, just look at CSPVG. Do I find lurking scummy, yes I do. But, I will not lynch someone just for lurking.
I WILL!!!!
HijacK:
Prod-like poke.