It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: Hey, Lift used the "b" word, how come nobody else gets shit for that?
Because broken records are boring.
yogsloth: Of course, my perspective on the two-cop problem is a little different, lol.

For me it's all about trying to figure out if CSPVG alone is telling the truth. Like dedo, I simply feel we cannot lynch him now. We have to get a few reads from him. With no flip (Hey, Lift used the "b" word, how come nobody else gets shit for that?) being inherently over-powered for Scum, Town has to have something to counter-balance that. Two cops? I can believe it, I really can. Yes, the timing of his reveal wasn't great - but what would you have done if you were the town cop and some other schmuck claims it first?

So let CSPVG and I keep reporting reads, and quite likely, Scum will sort it out for us when one or both of us turn up as taco meat.
This is also my position on CSPVG (and you). I can reasonably see that you are both town, and I can reasonably see you are both accurate (my feelings on Lift are leading me to think CSPVG may not be, but we can't really know for sure yet)

The thing about his timing, it was a similar thing to what he did last game with his ship model reveal. He saw the potential for trouble in the future because of a detail of his role, and decided the better option was to reveal those details now than later and not be believed. Admittedly this is in the interests of his own self preservation which isn't a very townie impulse, but considering his (claimed) role you could see that keeping him alive is in the interest of the town. But unfortunately his attempt has backfired and made him more suspicious (or just failed in general if he is scum)
JMich: Probably doing nursing duties. Can I get a link to said post or posts?
Posts 1291 and 1425.
Happy Holidays, everyone!
JMich: Math time!
Yogsloth was almost certain to go investigate CSPVG, so first cop target was a quite possible one. So that leaves CSPVG and 14 other players (CSPVG makes 15, Yogsloth makes 16, Crewdroog makes 17 and RWarehall 18). The chances of CSPVG targeting Robbeasy were 1 in 14.
Assuming the standard 25% ratio for scum, in an 18 player game, that means 4.5, so most likely 4 scum and one SK. With 4 scum alive, even if the cops are possible targets (which they most likely weren't, due to doctors and watchers), that means the scum had 13 possible targets (4 scum and 1 lynched make 18), or 12 if we remove Crewdroog from the equation as well. So the chances of scum targeting Robbeasy was 1 in 13 to 1 in 10.
Now, you say that Robbeasy knew it was a role madness game when he chose to stand guard. Flubbucket confirmed role madness in this post. December 15, 2014. Night started on this post. December 14, 2014. It is possible that Robbeasy had already sent his night action at that point.
Pffff, no percentages and what not? I'm disappointed. :P

adaliabooks: Leaning towards him being naive at the moment. I just can't really see Lift not being scum right now. While I originally had him leaning town after some quite good posts day 1, he has since made such a fuss over CSPVG and Robbs claims (and tried to use that fuss as an argument to lynch either of them) that I can't see a town reason to do that.

There is definitely a chance either or both of them are scum. But neither of them had any real pressure to make a claim or gained anything for scum by doing so. If CSPVG isn't a cop he either needs to keep feeding us accurate reads on townies to maintain the charade (or be lynched for being naive) or get lynched as soon as he gets one wrong. The only problem there is that we may or may not get flips so its hard to know. But the important point is, he didn't know that when he claimed.

Robb is in the same boat, we might leave him alive a day or two more but he's probably going to be lynched for safety unless he behaves very pro town. So his claim, with no pressure on him, makes little sense to be false. Plus if he is scum and we assume he is lying about his role but still killed Twilight (somehow) than it further muddies the water of how flips work.

I think Lift is scum and trying to push lynches on townies on flimsy arguments. The only real spanner is CSPVGs read on him, but we thought he might not be accurate anyway.
Not questioning your alignment, but let me just say I easily found holes in your logic, and I must advise you to think a bit outside of the box, as you are only thinking of basic cases that work in a traditional mafia game, whereas here this may not be a basic case and this is definitely not a traditional mafia game.
If you want me to exemplify more, I'll do it some time later as I am running short on it right now.
HypersomniacLive: Happy Holidays, everyone!
And a very Merry Christmas to you as well.
HijacK: Posts 1291 and 1425.
Ah, the first post assumes there's no way to verify claims, which may or may not be true. Especially considering this is a role madness game, so there are few, if any, vanillas around. And that may mean that no-lynch are more powerful, if we don't get wagon lynches to analyse, assuming any investigative roles still get to act. Just something to ponder about.

Now for post 1425. Your reasoning about why Robb could be scum is, and I quote
HijacK: Honestly, I did not imagine a PGO initially and was not expecting him to claim. In my mind, Flub's hint must have had some significance given the fact we don't know how we can trigger a flip or not, so I was thinking that TB visited scum, while incidentally being NK'd. Thus, with the lack of info town gets, we have to rely on cooperation and the flavor or hints given by the mod. But I am no longer entirely sure about this. If you ask me, the "Stay away" message works for both scum and PGO.
So your reasoning is that the "Stay away" message works for both scum and PGO. You also think TwilightBard may have visited scum, while also being night killed (same person? different one?). Couldn't he have visited town and be killed by scum (or vigilante)?

So yes, Robb could be scum (just like you could be, I could be, CSPVG could be, Yog could be or anyone else). But why would scum claim PGO after this quote
HijacK: HOLY SHIT! If your logic makes sense, I.......I know what Twilight was doing at the outskirts of town. I am not ready to drop the bomb yet, but I think I know who one of the other scum is.
You know who TwilightBard visited, but nothing else. Why would you know who the scum was, as you said in post 1320? Since when does visiting a scum get you killed?

Let's go for additional scrutiny of your posts, and discrepancies.
In post 1474 you say
trentonlf: This is why I asked Hijack in post 1427 who he was using his role ability on, but he did not answer.
HijacK: Catching up now, however I'll say that I really wish people ignored this because I stated it in the past, I don't want scum to know the exact details of my role. Given how easily is to research roles on mafiascum.net, telling who my target was is like telling you my exact role. On scum's part it would be a basic analogy to track my role down.
But thanks to someone's "investigation", no naming here, the fog around that is pretty much just non existent now.
You had already said that
HijacK: Nah, I had 0 flavor text, but I know who Twilight paid a visit to last night.
and
HijacK: That is true. In my PM Twilight visited Robb, though his role seems like an amazing excuse, the alignment is open for debate. The thing is, flub hinted in my PM that I made a very good decision. The question is why? There must be something about this.
So you have already told us that you had targeted TwilightBard, or that you somehow can get info on people you didn't target. Yet even though you've already said the above quotes, you still don't want any discussion about your role.

You had also promised us a full claim back in post 1323, but it seems that you tease us worst than PG-13 sex scenes.

P.S. Allow me another little quote as well.
HijacK: I think people are over thinking a bit the importance of the flavor.
So, do take your time with your studies and college applications, and do enjoy your winter break as well, but I do find your posts even scummier than usual. So, vote HijacK
I made this post hoping for this sort of reply from you, but I'm disappointed - only a still?
Merry Christmas to all and hope Santa got / gets you what you wanted!
HypersomniacLive: I made this post hoping for this sort of reply from you, but I'm disappointed - only a still?
Too much movement and there could be a loss of cookies... =)
flubbucket: Too much movement and there could be a loss of cookies... =)
So, it's again Cookies and Milk for Santa, eh?
flubbucket: Too much movement and there could be a loss of cookies... =)
HypersomniacLive: So, it's again Cookies and Milk for Santa, eh?
He is far too articulate for me, and his speech lacks the slur I get around this time of year....hour.

But by and large he nailed it!!!!
HypersomniacLive: So, it's again Cookies and Milk for Santa, eh?
flubbucket: He is far too articulate for me, and his speech lacks the slur I get around this time of year....hour.

But by and large he nailed it!!!!
I think the biggest issue for ole Santa there is he wasn't nailing it ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!
trentonlf: I think the biggest issue for ole Santa there is he wasn't nailing it ;-)

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!
Don't need to ask if naughty or nice, eh? ;-)

Merry Christmas/ whatever everyone celebrates!
HypersomniacLive: Don't need to ask if naughty or nice, eh? ;-)

Merry Christmas/ whatever everyone celebrates!
I'm always nice, even when I'm naughty ;-)