It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We have currently zero (0) players on the waiting list for the league. So incase someone is not in the league and would like to have the chance to get in incase a slot is later opened mid-season, now would be good time to post here or PM any of the admins (first post).
Post edited March 23, 2014 by iippo
in the second match of the season undeads outbashed wood elves 2-1 and secured the victory

here is the replay
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxbakMxzh2PoRGx1LUk1VG1Ccm8/edit?usp=sharing
iippo: We have currently zero (0) players on the waiting list for the league. So incase someone is not in the league and would like to have the chance to get in incase a slot is later opened mid-season, now would be good time to post here or PM any of the admins (first post).
Am I a good fit for this? I'm a VERY new Bloodbowl player, having spent about 10 hours or so on a "League" in the single player AI version, and probably about the same on the Xbox port. I have a copy of the Legendary Edition, LOVE the game and would be reliable were I to sign up, but probably not much competition for veteran players :) I've NEVER built a team for multiplayer and am not sure if I "Level Up" a team over time, or if we are given X amount of points to build a stock team and use that throughout the league.

If any mod / admin sees this and has a moment, would you mind PMing me the rules of league play and what I'd need to know if I were to get in? And if you think I'd fit, maybe shoot a PM my way if there were an opening! Thanks!
sure thing, you are welcome to join
we have a few players from States too:), about 4 I think

if you want to have more practise in playing against human opponent, than we have a practise league too. So you can test various teams and strategy before joining the regular league.
iippo: We have currently zero (0) players on the waiting list for the league. So incase someone is not in the league and would like to have the chance to get in incase a slot is later opened mid-season, now would be good time to post here or PM any of the admins (first post).
Ixamyakxim: Am I a good fit for this? I'm a VERY new Bloodbowl player, having spent about 10 hours or so on a "League" in the single player AI version, and probably about the same on the Xbox port. I have a copy of the Legendary Edition, LOVE the game and would be reliable were I to sign up, but probably not much competition for veteran players :) I've NEVER built a team for multiplayer and am not sure if I "Level Up" a team over time, or if we are given X amount of points to build a stock team and use that throughout the league.

If any mod / admin sees this and has a moment, would you mind PMing me the rules of league play and what I'd need to know if I were to get in? And if you think I'd fit, maybe shoot a PM my way if there were an opening! Thanks!
Howdy,

Most of the important stuff is here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_bloodbowl_restarting_soon/post1

The current season we have 20 players, before we have had more. When this (4th) season ends, we'll do sort of headcount and see if we'll have probably 20 / 24 teams for the next season. For ill put your name on the "waiting list" and if one of the current teams has to quit season for whatever reason we'll post everyone on the waiting list and at that point its good thing to be fast :)

Anyways, we dont really have any requirements as such - it would be great if you could play few multiplayer matches on public (like Auld/Naggaroth) to get some idea of playing against human. I myself didnt have any real multiplayer experience on BB before starting this league.

If you could post/pm your gog name/steam name/BloodBowl coachname and link to steam profile, it would speed things up a bit - but its not mandatory as youre not yet in the league. We put this stuff to contact info page (first post) to better and faster organize the matches.

Also you might want to read about the Open access league in the threads first post.

---

...and ohboy cheong is having HC experience with the khorne demons atm. blood and skulls certainly...
Post edited March 23, 2014 by iippo
starting the season with a horrible start. well, happens to everyone i guess.

Still sour.

Mafia1 got a huge huge boost from my game. I wonder if I should play goblins..
I said previously that if you guys need someone to fill a spot, I'll step in. You should probably pencil me behind players who are eagerly waiting to join, but I'll be a relief player as needed.
Here's the replay of Rodzaju and my game from yesterday

Both of us had our share of Blitz Blunders in a very bloody game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox2m5enapyuzzor/Weekly_S4_D1_R2_Realrocker07-Rodzaju.db

(I think the format is correct, if not, please let me know)
Realrocker07: Here's the replay of Rodzaju and my game from yesterday

Both of us had our share of Blitz Blunders in a very bloody game.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ox2m5enapyuzzor/Weekly_S4_D1_R2_Realrocker07-Rodzaju.db

(I think the format is correct, if not, please let me know)
"R02" - but its ok, ill add it before i put it to google drive this time ;)
Hawk52: I said previously that if you guys need someone to fill a spot, I'll step in. You should probably pencil me behind players who are eagerly waiting to join, but I'll be a relief player as needed.
Noted. My mistake, sorry.

We have over 40 people on the contact list btw, pretty insane when you come to think of it :)
Post edited March 24, 2014 by iippo
the game vs cheong ended 4 0 in my favor.

http://wikisend.com/download/317638/Replay_Weekly_S4_D1_R2_MafiaK1-Cheong.db
Post edited March 24, 2014 by MafiaK1
Khorne and 'zones about hit the pitch soonish.
Hrrm, Steam can't get a connection, they seem to have serer problems again. I remember there was a way to play when Steam has issues?
Psyringe: Hrrm, Steam can't get a connection, they seem to have serer problems again. I remember there was a way to play when Steam has issues?
last time offline mode let you play BB just fine despite steam did this.

ill put myself to bb mp and go grab beer, keen on throwing invites at me if you please :)

so so it begins!
Post edited March 24, 2014 by iippo
cheongzewei: Me, and my Khrone demons team named: Taz'dingo! is ready to rumble...
Taz'dingo, eh? *looks at roster*

Someone's been playing an awful lotta Hearthstone. ;)
Just finished my game with Piranjade. It was a fun match with the only casualties self inflicted. So surprisingly little for a game with a lot of low av. The score at the end was 2-1 in my favor.

Replay can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/omdwznu942ukegx/Weekly_S4_D2_R02_Piranjade-Arnob8911.db