It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Busty Bruisers and The Next gen Likedeeler met on Playground !

Some might say i would have had damn f****ing Luck .. but me, i Assure you its just the Prove that i really have green painted Elves donw there .. dont let you get fooled my muscle and Fangs .. thats really all elves ...

Well 4 sweet passes let to 4 Touchdowns .. The Insuries those Women took mostly came from the idea of my goblin Foulcoach to tie their shoes together .. well it workes they stumbled and damaged themselves .. one more for the green ones :)

Heres the replaxy if you dont trust me :P

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6enw35tqnamm9s/Weekly_S4_D5_Moggrym_vs_Jolly.db
iippo: When i get a bit of time (hopefully later today, no promises yet though), i can see if i could put the whole season calender to google docs sheet.
Rodzaju: Thank you.
Link to Google spreadsheet format Season IV Calendar

Ill add the link shortly to first post as well.
really nice .. any chance to get it free for all to modify ? So everybody could add their scores ?
jol1yroger: really nice .. any chance to get it free for all to modify ? So everybody could add their scores ?
i could, but i am not sure if its good idea to open it totally open? do we have ninja trolls lurking around here (gog)?

It is easy enough to give rights for anyone else with gmail account. I have no idea why Google didnt bother simple password option.
Post edited April 10, 2014 by iippo
hm okay .. you may be right. Free for all would be a guarantee for destruction ... my bad
jol1yroger: really nice .. any chance to get it free for all to modify ? So everybody could add their scores ?
iippo: i could, but i am not sure if its good idea to open it totally open? do we have ninja trolls lurking around here (gog)?

It is easy enough to give rights for anyone else with gmail account. I have no idea why Google didnt bother simple password option.
If they're so persistent that they follow 210 pages just for an opportunity like this, I'd say they earned their right to troll
Human vs Khorne demonds -> starting

---

Well, this didnt exactly go as planned. Mafiak played solid human game and Nuffle utterly buttraped my team. Luckily the only dead player was mercenary. Who ofcourse got mvs for his trouble.

gah.

going to make assistant coach to sleep, he as well woke up midmatch and "cheered" very passionately.

edit: uploaded replay to google drive. will try to post something about the match later.
Post edited April 11, 2014 by iippo
Short description of last nights match.

Also, Mafiak has MB on all of his players :)
Looks like Nuffle will be getting his spiky boots on Tomorrow 20:30 UK time....
I just saw this on the Blood Bowl facebook group I'm in:
LOL
Post edited April 11, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: I just saw this on the Blood Bowl facebook group I'm in:
LOL
uhhuh
Piranjade: I just saw this on the Blood Bowl facebook group I'm in:
LOL
I saw that happening live :). Quite a good streamer if you dont follow him already.
Arnob and me will be playing this evening some time after 20.00 depending on when the little one is asleep. Spectators always welcome :-).
Oh this rocks. I just played "Guess who?" with my son. I lost 3-1. And i didnt even really give him handcap either.

Suppose i have to try playing BB with him next time -__-
Judas and I had more than the usual connection problems tonight. His connection got cut again which gave me an auto-win. I reset the match and we'll try again on Monday.