It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The match between Stampede's Dwarves "Hamburg Hammerfists" and my Underworld team "Misfits" is scheduled to be played this Saturday at 8:00 p.m. GMT+1.
Runic Sleeping Pills vs Mo'ar Dakka! will begin in about 15 minutes if nothing happens.
Runic Sleeping Pills won against Mo'ar Dakka! 2-0
The game was more disputed than it could look by the result, as I always was pressed up by the orc-wrestlers with less players in the pit, but werecrow got bad luck in key rolls that allowed me to recover.
Again, my dwarves armor looked like putty, with the orcs breaking it often.
A touchdown in the last turn of the first half, and a lot of failed rolls from there for werecrow, gave me the upperhand, allowing me to recover the ball and score with 8 dwarves against 10 orcs.
replay here, with provisional name:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8cus2y9s876uegy/Seanson_3_plf_r1_mefet_werecrow.db
Well thats it for me and the orcs. My team fought valiantly but suffered a crushing defeat by the dwarfs.

2-0 for Mefets team who moves onto the semi finals. At least I took one of the dwarfs to the grave as a lets say "farewell" gift?

I had some really unlucky rolls throughout the game and my rerolls just kept on flying away. Also still didn't manage the ol throw goblin one turn touchdown which ,again, failed due to a bad landing. Mefet played well though and I am glad that I am done with this game now but also that my team has managed to get as far as it did. I started playing this season just for fun but I quickly realised that I could achieve something and after 3 seasons I did get into the playoffs which was pretty cool and I also developed a pretty strong team to boot.

Thank you guys for an enjoyable season!
WereCrow:
Many hugs to you and I hope to see you in a future season!

mefet:
Congrats for making it to the semi-finals!
Post edited February 06, 2014 by Piranjade
WereCrow: I am done with this game now but also that my team has managed to get as far as it did. I started playing this season just for fun but I quickly realised that I could achieve something and after 3 seasons I did get into the playoffs which was pretty cool and I also developed a pretty strong team to boot.

Thank you guys for an enjoyable season!
Thanks for the fun games. Hope to see you back one day :-).
The match between MafiaK1 and me is tentatively scheduled for Saturday 6 pm GMT+1. We're not 100% that we will make it, but we'll try. The plan is that we'll function as a warm-up act for the match of Hanno and Piranjade, which will take place 2 hours later. ;)
WereCrow:
Piranjade: Many hugs to you and I hope to see you in a future season!

mefet:
Piranjade: Congrats for making it to the semi-finals!
Good luck to you this saturday, I'll try to be around!
WereCrow:
Piranjade: Many hugs to you and I hope to see you in a future season!

mefet:
Piranjade: Congrats for making it to the semi-finals!
Same hopes and congratulations from me
Systematic Chaos vs Natural Disaster playing now! :)
In a very of match with lots of Skulls for MafiaK1, Natural Disaster won a 3-1 victory over Systematic Chaos. I wouldn't have expected that _ever_.

And we're actually right on time, as the the match between Piranjade and Hanno was scheduled to start right now. ;)

Replay will follow soon, after I've calmed down a bit. ;)

Edit: Replay is here.
Post edited February 08, 2014 by Psyringe
Psyringe: In a very of match with lots of Skulls for MafiaK1, Natural Disaster won a 3-1 victory over Systematic Chaos. I wouldn't have expected that _ever_.

And we're actually right on time, as the the match between Piranjade and Hanno was scheduled to start right now. ;)

Replay will follow soon, after I've calmed down a bit. ;)
Forum face vs reality

;)

---

Seems the 2nd match of the evening is on!
Post edited February 08, 2014 by iippo
iippo: Forum face vs reality

;)
lol ;)

Really, I was rarely so sure prior to a match that I wouldn't stand a chance. The last match in the division had left my team in pretty bad shape. My only AG4 wardancer was still injured, as was my main thrower with the Leader skill (so I had one re-roll less), as was my only player with "Sure Hands" (who also happens to be my most robust catcher). I had only 9 healthy players before I bought two more.

In the end, what won me the match (apart from an eerie series of double-skulls on MafiaK1's part) was the fact that I had lots of inducements to spend, and although star players never quite worked out for me, I bought Eldril and Jordell. Especially Eldril was a tremendous asset in this match, his Hypnotize skill constantly opened pathways and prevented block assists. And Jordell managed to sack MafiaK1's ball carrier very early in the match with a risky 1-die block.

I don't think I played very well, actually. I allowed his cage to outmaneuver me even though my players are quicker, and made a stupid move when I ran out of time. In the beginning of the second half, I mistakenly thought I would be kicking instead of receiving, and ran out of time while re-organizing my line-up. Then I built a risky half-cage while not realizing that the opponent had a player with Frenzy on the pitch. But in the end I got lucky.
Psyringe: In the end, what won me the match (apart from an eerie series of double-skulls on MafiaK1's part) was the fact that I had lots of inducements to spend, and although star players never quite worked out for me, I bought Eldril and Jordell. Especially Eldril was a tremendous asset in this match, his Hypnotize skill constantly opened pathways and prevented block assists. And Jordell managed to sack MafiaK1's ball carrier very early in the match with a risky 1-die block.

I don't think I played very well, actually. I allowed his cage to outmaneuver me even though my players are quicker, and made a stupid move when I ran out of time. In the beginning of the second half, I mistakenly thought I would be kicking instead of receiving, and ran out of time while re-organizing my line-up. Then I built a risky half-cage while not realizing that the opponent had a player with Frenzy on the pitch. But in the end I got lucky.
to make it short ;)
i had like 14( or more ) double redskulls, 6 times it was the first bash so i had to reroll.
2 GFI failed of 2, some wild animals, alot of pushes instead of something good.

on the other side 1 of 10 gfi failed, not a single double red, even on the loner the reroll worked and the one dice blocks didnt fail a single time ;) every turn he needed to dodge out of my tz ( i got some tackle player ) with 6 or more ppl and guess what? it failed 1 time?

"lucky" isnt a matching word for this game ...
Psyringe: In the end, what won me the match (apart from an eerie series of double-skulls on MafiaK1's part) was the fact that I had lots of inducements to spend, and although star players never quite worked out for me, I bought Eldril and Jordell. Especially Eldril was a tremendous asset in this match, his Hypnotize skill constantly opened pathways and prevented block assists. And Jordell managed to sack MafiaK1's ball carrier very early in the match with a risky 1-die block.

MafiaK1: to make it short ;)
i had like 14( or more ) double redskulls, 6 times it was the first bash so i had to reroll.
2 GFI failed of 2, some wild animals, alot of pushes instead of something good.

on the other side 1 of 10 gfi failed, not a single double red, even on the loner the reroll worked and the one dice blocks didnt fail a single time ;) every turn he needed to dodge out of my tz ( i got some tackle player ) with 6 or more ppl and guess what? it failed 1 time?

"lucky" isnt a matching word for this game ...
Seems like someone has earned the ire of Nuffle...what a crazy match now I do wish I would have seen it life (Mafia having been favoured did make it seem that it would turn out to be rather unexciting).

Wow the playoffs are starting to get really interesting now!