It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looks like there's a coupon mistake in Greenman Gaming. Use MADMAX-SAVE50-MADMAX on almost any game (once per account, including preorder) to get 50% off. People are getting Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 for $30 left and right.
Three new games have appeared in the <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span> bundle.

Secret of the Magic Crystals
Strata
Doodle God

All 3 are DRM-free for Windows, Mac, & Linux, also available on Android.
The first two are available on Steam, Doodle God is not.
All BTA tier (which at the moment, is just under $3).

edit:
According to pablodusk, Doodle God steam keys will be added in future.

stg83: <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span>

PWYW

Crimsonland
Neverending Nightmares
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
FOTONICA

BTA

TinyKeep
Crowntakers
Monster Loves You!

All games are DRM-Free+Steam+Android and multi-platform. Crimsonland, Neverending Nightmares and Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians first time on Android. Soundtracks included for FOTONICA and Tinykeep.
Post edited August 26, 2015 by grimwerk
grimwerk: Three new games have appeared in the <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span> bundle.

Secret of the Magic Crystals
Strata
Doodle God

All 3 are DRM-free for Windows, Mac, & Linux, also available on Android.
The first two are available on Steam, Doodle God is not.
All BTA tier (which at the moment, is just under $3).
Doodle God is actually quite fun. I played the first version to 100% a couple of years ago, when it was free. This version, I believe, is just re-painted.

It's more a toy than a game, but it's quite amusing to work through it once. A very casual experience, but it will make you chuckle a few times to play it one afternoon with a beer in your hand.
yogsloth: Doodle God is actually quite fun. I played the first version to 100% a couple of years ago, when it was free. This version, I believe, is just re-painted.

It's more a toy than a game, but it's quite amusing to work through it once. A very casual experience, but it will make you chuckle a few times to play it one afternoon with a beer in your hand.
For some reason I read that as "a couple of years ago, when I was three"...
HypersomniacLive: For some reason I read that as "a couple of years ago, when I was three"...
Well, yeah, that's about how old you need to be to do it. :)

And as it turns out, I beat the game more than FIVE years ago! Had no idea it was that long ago. Here's the original free version.
magix74: I'm really enjoying these HOG bundles.
Just a few months back I'd never have thought I would play these.
Late reply here from me, but I'd like to see more DRM-free HOG bundles. I've only encountered a couple of those, and the lovely artwork and brooding themes of a lot of HOG games appeal to me. There are many I'd still like to add to the collection.
agylardi: I found an interesting little game on itch.io called Rats - Time is Running Out. It is having PWYW launch sale for one week. The minimum is $0.49. Also provide Steam key. Maybe you guys want to take a look at it.
Nice find! That actually looks really fun and well-executed. The character designs in particular are quite appealing. I think it's a bit of an unfortunate choice of name since it anything with "Rats" prominently in the title will probably be associated with a certain infamous game to most cheap-games buyers, but I'm glad I resisted my first repulse impulse and clicked on the link to check it out.
Anyone here pick up Doodle God from the present humble bundle?

If so, can you please confirm that the sound works on your Windows copy? My sound doesn't work at all. Of course I've toggled relevant settings and reinstalled, too. I'd just like to know that it's my problem (rather than a bad upload) before I go hunting further.
grimwerk: Anyone here pick up Doodle God from the present humble bundle?

If so, can you please confirm that the sound works on your Windows copy? My sound doesn't work at all. Of course I've toggled relevant settings and reinstalled, too. I'd just like to know that it's my problem (rather than a bad upload) before I go hunting further.
Same here, and we are not the only ones. Looks like a bad build.
grimwerk: Anyone here pick up Doodle God from the present humble bundle?

pablodusk: Same here, and we are not the only ones. Looks like a bad build.
Thanks bunches, pablodusk! I googled for answers earlier with no success. It wouldn't have occurred to me to look on Steam. Next time I will! I'll wait for a new build.
It's not first time that humble blunder did a mistake.
grimwerk: Thanks bunches, pablodusk! I googled for answers earlier with no success. It wouldn't have occurred to me to look on Steam. Next time I will! I'll wait for a new build.
No problem :) By the way, the game won't be released on Steam for another month. Makes me wonder if it would be better to wait out the Steam release and hopefully they'll update the DRM-Free build at the same time.

For anyone wondering, Steam keys for Doodle God will be added to the bundle when the game gets released there.
the.kuribo: Nice find! That actually looks really fun and well-executed. The character designs in particular are quite appealing. I think it's a bit of an unfortunate choice of name since it anything with "Rats" prominently in the title will probably be associated with a certain infamous game to most cheap-games buyers, but I'm glad I resisted my first repulse impulse and clicked on the link to check it out.
Hmm. I don't know about that "Rats" thing. I just happened to find that on itch.io. Sometimes I find a good deal like that while randomly browsing the site. Also ever happened when I was randomly browsing Indiegamestand. So... just check those websites sometimes.
Lucius is 95% off on Steam right now. Only .99 cents.
Catshade: Looks like there's a coupon mistake in Greenman Gaming. Use MADMAX-SAVE50-MADMAX on almost any game (once per account, including preorder) to get 50% off. People are getting Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3 for $30 left and right.
seems like they fixed that. not working here....