It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[url=http://Bundle Stars - Stay Alive Bundle]Bundle Stars - Stay Alive Bundle[/url]

€2.74

- Abducted
- Burgers
- NeXus: One Core
- Spirit Of War
- Sparkle 2
- Crow
- Immune
- Squarelands
- Hands on Deck
- Alpha Runner
Steam weeklong:
noteable:

Collapse -81% !!
Kholat -35%
If My Heart Had Wings -55%
Post edited August 17, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Steam weeklong:
noteable:

Collapse -81% !!
Kholat -35%
If My Heart Had Wings -55%
and FortressCraft Evolved at 77% off

[Edit: oh, apparently its even cheaper at GMG with the standard 20% off coupon!]

- if any of you have been eyeing it, do pick it up as I believe it may be out of early access before the end of the year, so this could be the last time the game is ths cheap for a while.
Post edited August 17, 2015 by Sachys
triock: Groupees Steam Punk 4 bundle coming soon!

https://groupees.com/steampunk4

6 games + 5 albums + 2 comics $1 minimum
Preorders are now open, $2.50 for the full bundle. Limited number - about 7,600 remaining. Bundle goes live tomorrow.
triock: Groupees Steam Punk 4 bundle coming soon!

https://groupees.com/steampunk4

6 games + 5 albums + 2 comics $1 minimum
ABH20: Preorders are now open, $2.50 for the full bundle. Limited number - about 7,600 remaining. Bundle goes live tomorrow.
Only 2 games are DRM-free, so I'm giving it a skip.
Dungeon Siege Collection is 75%off on Steam
ABH20: Preorders are now open, $2.50 for the full bundle. Limited number - about 7,600 remaining. Bundle goes live tomorrow.
yogsloth: Only 2 games are DRM-free, so I'm giving it a skip.
Do you have proof of only 2 being DRM-Free?
yogsloth: Only 2 games are DRM-free, so I'm giving it a skip.
cecil: Do you have proof of only 2 being DRM-Free?
It's in the chat log, from cyanic.
cecil: Do you have proof of only 2 being DRM-Free?
yogsloth: It's in the chat log, from cyanic.
Ok thanks for the info I think I can pass then. Hopefully tomorrow won't be a crappy HB :-)
GG Midweek:
Remember me + DLC 80% off
yogsloth: It's in the chat log, from cyanic.
cecil: Ok thanks for the info I think I can pass then. Hopefully tomorrow won't be a crappy HB :-)
The Groupee-ites on reddit seem to think that Teslagrad is one of the DRM-free games.

If they're right, that would basically make it 75% off that game, DRM-free, with a ton of bonuses. If that sounds good to you, it might be worth a gamble.
cecil: Ok thanks for the info I think I can pass then. Hopefully tomorrow won't be a crappy HB :-)
yogsloth: The Groupee-ites on reddit seem to think that Teslagrad is one of the DRM-free games.

If they're right, that would basically make it 75% off that game, DRM-free, with a ton of bonuses. If that sounds good to you, it might be worth a gamble.
If I hadn't "won" teslagrad here from one of the sales :) I think I'll sit it out if worst comes to worst I'll buy it when I know what I'm getting.

NEW IGS deal
Super Puzzle Platformer (Win/Mac) DRM-Free
1.00+ for steam key
BTA for soundtrack
I can say I recommend this game very highly it's hard but addictive like a rogue like yet has platformer and puzzle feel.
Post edited August 18, 2015 by cecil
dyscode: Dungeon Siege Collection is 75%off on Steam
Too bad the expansions for DS1 & 2 are nowhere to be found legally (except SH)
high rated
I bought this last night, just be aware that DS 1 and 2 are the basic game, no expansions included and DS 3 has the Treasures DLC included.

Its not a big deal for me as I have the originals and DS3 on 360, but a pleasent surprice with DS3 is that it supports a 360 controller, which is not mentioned on the Store Page.

So, 4.99 is a great price for what you get.

Apparently the expansions were made by a Rockstar subsidiary, hence their non-inclusion.
Shadowflight: I bought this last night, just be aware that DS 1 and 2 are the basic game, no expansions included and DS 3 has the Treasures DLC included.

Its not a big deal for me as I have the originals and DS3 on 360, but a pleasent surprice with DS3 is that it supports a 360 controller, which is not mentioned on the Store Page.

So, 4.99 is a great price for what you get.

Apparently the expansions were made by a Rockstar subsidiary, hence their non-inclusion.
There are also some trouble with DS1 on W7x64.
A solution is here
if you get the blank screen problem - happen in the second part of the into.

Also reduce the Shadow setting in the Game Options.
worked for me.

These game are so ripe for a GOG release... but i don't want to wait...
Post edited August 18, 2015 by dyscode