It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: I'm not sure of what i'm more shocked about, groupees actually opening their online shop (i still have those coin things from a bundle) or someone excited with a groupees shop considering the shoverlware of their bundles.
PaterAlf: In my eyes the Groupees bundles are not half as bad as people make them. Sure, you won't find AAA games in their bundles, but there are often interesting indie games and so far I've found at least one game in every bundle that I've really enjoyed. I also like their music bonuses and the music bundles.

So yes, consider me another person who is excited about them opening a store (hope it will also be for music).
Just a clarification (at least from my perspective), it's not about AAA games because my laptop can't run most of them and i rather play them on my console, it's about small titles with quality and obviously it will depend on everyone's tastes but if those bundles are sold dirty cheap it's because the game doesn't sell or it wouldn't be approved on steam greenlight.

In my opinion, older greenlight bundles from groupees had better games than the current ones.

Edit: Oh, and i also like the music bundles, a shame that most of them are chiptunes or really obscure, i'm still waiting for another synthwave bundle...
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Cyraxpt
the.kuribo: Does anyone know if Mac/WinGameStore includes DRM-free versions with some of their games? The wording on their store pages makes it seem like for Windows users a DRM-free version is NOT included and it only provides a Steam key, but one of their previous bundles (the one with Among the Sleep) had DRM-free versions of all the games included even though it wasn't advertised as such.
Grargar: Depends on the game in question. For instance, Hotline Miami mentions that it requires a Steam account. On the other hand, AI War comes with an optional Steam key.
Thanks for that, I was having a hard time finding an example that included a DRM-free copy for sure and your example made it very clear.
madth3: The picture in the background is from <span class="bold">Fractal Space</span>
expopower: Count me as another buyer too! This game looks like it'd be worth the $1.25 alone!

(Also, anyone see the apparent $4 minimum for when the bundle comes out? Hopefully, this is a positive sign for the expected quality of this bundle...)
The $4 minimum is a sign that they'd like you to think that the bundle will be worth that. Can you just imagine how upset you're going to feel if you coulda had it for $1.25, but now have to spend an EXTRA $2.75 because you didn't pre-order? Can you feel your future self's collar get hot, getting MAD AT YOURSELF for missing out on such a deal?

They're playing on your "risk aversive" bias. Aren't mind games fun?
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb28
madth3: The picture in the background is from <span class="bold">Fractal Space</span>
That looks GOOD even though I hate groupees might give it a shot... but then again not due to I HATE playing can I use it roulette :(
Post edited July 15, 2015 by cecil
South Park The Stick of Truth is 75% off (~ $6.50 USD) and Shadowrun Chronicles The Boston Lockdown is 50% off (~ $9 USD) on Nuuvem. Following Nuuvem's redesign, my understanding is that if you can see the deal you can buy it and activate it without issue.
Gonchi: South Park The Stick of Truth is 75% off (~ $6.50 USD) and Shadowrun Chronicles The Boston Lockdown is 50% off (~ $9 USD) on Nuuvem. Following Nuuvem's redesign, my understanding is that if you can see the deal you can buy it and activate it without issue.
Slight correction - You will be able to get onto the game page, but if you're in a restricted region, there won't be a "Buy" button. It will just state the game is "Unavailable".
Since Nuuvem seems to offer regional pricing for regions outside South America now, I wonder if they also sell different keys dependent on IP location or if all the keys are ROW. Just as an example: It seems that you can buy Saints Row 2 on Nuuvem from Germany, it's also listed as supporting German language and there is no mention of any restrictions, yet Steam only sells a cut version to Germans. So far I've mostly ignored Nuuvem, but if they sell ROW keys in these cases, that could be a reason to shop there occasionally. If on the other hand they sell keys based on region and without informing their customers about it, it would be cause enough to stay the hell away from it (at least on Steam I'm warned about these restrictions before I make an uniformed purchase).
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: Since Nuuvem seems to offer regional pricing for regions outside South America now, I wonder if they also sell different keys dependent on IP location or if all the keys are ROW. Just as an example: It seems that you can buy Saints Row 2 on Nuuvem from Germany, it's also listed as supporting German language and there is no mention of any restrictions, yet Steam only sells a cut version to Germans. So far I've mostly ignored Nuuvem, but if they sell ROW keys in these cases, that could be a reason to shop there occasionally. If on the other hand they sell keys based on region and without informing their customers about it, it would be cause enough to stay the hell away from it (at least on Steam I'm warned about these restrictions before I make an uniformed purchase).
From what i'm aware the keys are based from the place where they were bought (therefore the region lock, if the key was purchased in Russia and you're trying to activate it from somewhere else it won't work).
Even with Steam (before the whole region lock shenanigans) i saw people buying games from traders to avoid the censorship so i don't see why it wouldn't work.

But are you sure that Saint's Row 2 isn't region locked? It's from Deep Silver and we all know how they like the region lock...
Cyraxpt: But are you sure that Saint's Row 2 isn't region locked? It's from Deep Silver and we all know how they like the region lock...
If I access Nuuvem's shop with a German IP, it allows me to "Buy" the game for R$ 19.99 - if that's what you mean. If you mean that there might be no ROW keys at all, it's possible (although I think I got it uncut from a Humble Bundle before they started to sell stuff based on region), but even so, if Nuuvem wants customers from other regions to trust them, they should explicitly warn them about such restrictions.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Leroux
Before you throw all your money on possibly region locked disappointments,
you should check the GOG frontpage:

Lords Of Xulima DLX & DLX upgrde 70% off!

;)
Post edited July 15, 2015 by dyscode
Leroux:
But why not buying it from GOG?
Cyraxpt: But are you sure that Saint's Row 2 isn't region locked? It's from Deep Silver and we all know how they like the region lock...
Leroux: If I access Nuuvem's shop with a German IP, it allows me to "Buy" the game for R$ 19.99 - if that's what you mean. If you mean that there might be no ROW keys at all, it's possible (although I think I got it uncut from a Humble Bundle before they started to sell stuff based on region), but even so, if Nuuvem wants customers from other regions to trust them, they should explicitly warn them about such restrictions.
Uhm, i'm a bit confused with your post.

In the previous post it was discussed that, they don't mind people buying their games from other places but there will be some where the publishers forced them into having some restrictions (region lock).

Even if you're using a german ip you're still buying the ROW version of the game, if you activate it on your Steam account it won't turn into the german censored version, it will still be the ROW version.

Normally they have a warning or don't let you buy the game if it is region lock, from what i can see there isn't any restriction so you're good to go, perhaps it is due to the game being released during the thq era therefore the lack of region lock (from Deep Silver).

Leroux:
blotunga: But why not buying it from GOG?
I'm going to assume that it's censored, besides, the nuuvem version is cheaper (5.5€).
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28

https://groupees.com/bagb28

Fractal Space - [DRM-Free] [Windows Game]
Arcane Sorcery - [DRM-Free] [Windows Game] [Mac Game] [Android Game]
Escape From BioStation - [DRM-Free] [Windows Game]
System Recovery - [Itch.io] [DRM-Free] [Windows Game]
Frizzy - [DRM-Free] [Windows Game]
MacGuffin - [Itch.io] [DRM-Free] [Windows Game] [Mac Game]
The Deletion - [Itch.io] [DRM-Free] [Windows Game]
Redemption: Eternal Quest - [DRM-Free] [Windows Game]

Bonuses:
1. Incitement 3
2. ???
3. ???
yogsloth: Indeed.
I'm actually really excited.
Cyraxpt: I'm not sure of what i'm more shocked about, groupees actually opening their online shop (i still have those coin things from a bundle) or someone excited with a groupees shop considering the shoverlware of their bundles.

Anyway. Valkyria Chronicles is on sale at the Humble Store for 5&euro;/$, pretty good if you like srpg (similar to xcom) and you don't mind the anime look (and steam).
I bought Valkyrie Chronicles last winter sale, I don't know jackshit about the game. Any tips for a strategy noob?
Cyraxpt: I'm going to assume that it's censored
It isn't.