It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: This is my first one since #21. Fractal space looks really cool, and the dev for Frizzy has promised to upload the final PC build when it's complete. The new partner portal makes it easy to re-upload files. In Q4 when they go to a Store model, the expectation will be that devs update their games the way they do here on GOG. I'm encouraged.
Groupees is going to open a storefront in Q4? That's interesting news.
PaterAlf: Groupees is going to open a storefront in Q4? That's interesting news.
Indeed. They're going for a Desura-type DRM-free format, will have no client, but will have a back-end interface and dev usability like itch.io, with similar payout structure. Hopefully without the eye-bleeding style and gay sex.

Future bundles, instead of Desura or itch keys, will have Groupees keys.

I'm actually really excited.
yogsloth: gay sex.

I knew it!
Fabulouth!!!
Thats right, ya like that dont ya! ;D

*squeaks in latex trunks
One too many, Sachys. One too many.
yogsloth: One too many, Sachys. One too many.
*puts phone down

I guess you dont want the rest of the party to arrive then?! O_____o

...because they just got in a taxi...
To celebrate the release of the new Horse Lords DLC, Crusader Kings 2 has a midweek sale on Steam, with the base game discounted by 80% and the Complete Collection by 75%.

The other midweek sale on Steam is Arcania + Gothic Pack, discounted by 80%. You can also buy any of the games separately, also with an 80% discount, except for Gothic 1, which can't be bought on its own.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Grargar
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb28
madth3: The picture in the background is from <span class="bold">Fractal Space</span>
Count me as another buyer too! This game looks like it'd be worth the $1.25 alone!

(Also, anyone see the apparent $4 minimum for when the bundle comes out? Hopefully, this is a positive sign for the expected quality of this bundle...)
PaterAlf: Groupees is going to open a storefront in Q4? That's interesting news.
yogsloth: Indeed.
I'm not sure of what i'm more shocked about, groupees actually opening their online shop (i still have those coin things from a bundle) or someone excited with a groupees shop considering the shoverlware of their bundles.

Anyway. Valkyria Chronicles is on sale at the Humble Store for 5&euro;/$, pretty good if you like srpg (similar to xcom) and you don't mind the anime look (and steam).
Cyraxpt: I'm not sure of what i'm more shocked about, groupees actually opening their online shop (i still have those coin things from a bundle) or someone excited with a groupees shop considering the shoverlware of their bundles.
So, you think this next bundle is going to be more crap?
Is that an official prediction?

Maybe I should buy it then...

:-)
Post edited July 15, 2015 by madth3
Cyraxpt: I'm not sure of what i'm more shocked about, groupees actually opening their online shop (i still have those coin things from a bundle) or someone excited with a groupees shop considering the shoverlware of their bundles.
madth3: So, you think this next bundle is going to be more crap?
Is that an official prediction?

Maybe I should buy it then...

:-)
Groupees - Check.
Greenlight - Check.
Groupees - Check.
Pre-order - Check.

Did i already mentioned that it is a groupees bundle? My predictions is a HB exclusive, the rest is pretty easy therefore it doesn't count.
yogsloth: gay sex.

Sachys: I knew it!
That deserves a mention in the when hypothalamus talks thread.
Sachys: I knew it!
LoboBlanco: That deserves a mention in the when hypothalamus talks thread.
you should have seen his post before the gogbears covered his tracks!
In my eyes the Groupees bundles are not half as bad as people make them. Sure, you won't find AAA games in their bundles, but there are often interesting indie games and so far I've found at least one game in every bundle that I've really enjoyed. I also like their music bonuses and the music bundles.

So yes, consider me another person who is excited about them opening a store (hope it will also be for music).