It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Quick question on the HB DRM-free sale - are the games staying on sale even after their day ends? I did a quick search on DRM-free titles there and it has games from previous days.
I think each deal lasts for 2 days. For instance, FarSky's deal will end in less than 3 hours.
Post edited July 09, 2015 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Quick question on the HB DRM-free sale - are the games staying on sale even after their day ends?
From the first days I think that they stay on sale for two days, even if displaced from the main page at the change of the day.
Grargar: I think each deal lasts for 2 days. For instance, FarSky's deal will end in less than 3 hours.
madth3: From the first days I think that they stay on sale for two days, even if displaced from the main page at the change of the day.
Thanks guys, makes sense. Good to know there's a grace period, though it's shame I found out about the sale halfway through it.
high rated
I saw a mention of Papo & Yo yesterday. Does anyone have it from the Humble store? Are you able to download the Mac installer? I'm getting a "failed - no file", but windows dl's fine.
budejovice: I saw a mention of Papo & Yo yesterday. Does anyone have it from the Humble store? Are you able to download the Mac installer? I'm getting a "failed - no file", but windows dl's fine.
Well...
Attachments:
mac.jpg (135 Kb)
high rated
I do get to the point where it starts to download something. (Everything seems normal as I "save as".) Re-attempted with Firefox instead of Chrome and got a .dmg registering as 70 bytes rather than a "no file" message. I'd probably rather have nothing. :) Thanks for looking Grargar.
Where is Grargar post with the new humble weekly? I need to complain about how HB is now becoming another "house" of bundle shovelware.
Wow, just LOOK at all that DRM-free goodness! Sign me up!

Pthththththhbhbhbht.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Bohemia Interactive 2</span>

$1
Arma 2
Take on Helicopters Bundle
UFO: Afterlight
Alpha Prime
Arma: Gold Edition
Fish Fillets 2
+Extra game coming soon

BTA
Arma Tactics
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Arma 2: Private Military Company
Arma 2: DayZ Mod ("Created by Dean Hall")
+Extra game coming soon

$20
Take on Mars (Early Access)
+Extra game coming soon

$100
Bohemia Interactive Collection

All games are Steam and Windows-only, except for Arma Tactics, which also has versions for Mac, Linux and Android. In what is probably a first for weekly bundles, there will be another added game for the $1, the BTA and the $20 tiers added on Monday. The Bohemia Interactive Collection comes in a single Steam key that contains all the following games/DLCs:

Alpha Prime
Alternativa
Arma 2
Arma 2: Army of the Czech Republic
Arma 2: British Armed Forces
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Arma 2: Private Military Company
Arma 3
Arma Tactics
Arma: Cold War Assault
Arma: Gold Edition
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
DayZ - ("Created by Dean Hall”"")
Fish Fillets 2
Memento Mori
Memento Mori 2
Original War
Pat & Mat
Pound of Ground
Take On Helicopters
Take On Helicopters: Hinds
Take On Mars (Early Access)
UFO: Afterlight
Arma 2: DayZ Mod (“Created by Dean Hall”)
Arma 3 Zeus
Take on Helicopters Rearmed
Take on Noisecontrollers
Arma 3: Karts
Arma 3: Helicopters
Arma 3: Marksmen
The Silent Age is €$2.49 on HB
DRM Free and Steam.

Anyone noticed how the Janitor and the writer from Novelist look exactly the same?
Attachments:
Post edited July 09, 2015 by dyscode
Cyraxpt: Where is Grargar post with the new humble weekly? I need to complain about how HB is now becoming another "house" of bundle shovelware.
You may now proceed.
budejovice: I do get to the point where it starts to download something. (Everything seems normal as I "save as".) Re-attempted with Firefox instead of Chrome and got a .dmg registering as 70 bytes rather than a "no file" message. I'd probably rather have nothing. :) Thanks for looking Grargar.
Downloaded all the 1.3 GBs normally. Have you tried downloading it from the purchases section?
Edit: On further attempts, it seems that the link might or might not work correctly.
Cyraxpt: What if they're going groupees route and it's a pre-order thing but this time is something amazing like Pillars of Eternity... oh boy.
I would not call Pahelika: Secret Legends amazing...
Cyraxpt: What if they're going groupees route and it's a pre-order thing but this time is something amazing like Pillars of Eternity... oh boy.
madth3: I would not call Pahelika: Secret Legends amazing...
Well, it was 50/50 chance...
Cyraxpt: Well, it was 50/50 chance...
With DIG?

More like a 1 in 50 chance. :-)