It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Yeah, the colors may have nothing to do with reality, but there are striking differences between cities. Primary colors in some, much more interesting in others. I could research it if I was more interested in the answer than just a quick note here. :)
Ah, I get your question now! I would guess that the colours probably do reflect the actual city colours used then. It would be an easy enough thing to implement on the programming side, and would add a nice touch of verisimilitude.

Since the full game seems to be due out next month, I'll probably hold off until then. Who knows, it might even show up on GOG. :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: Who knows, it might even show up on GOG. :)
I think, from what I've seen, it might fit in nicely. Stylish, like say Sokobond. But there's no accounting for GOG's taste, I guess. :) De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: I think, from what I've seen, it might fit in nicely. Stylish, like say Sokobond. But there's no accounting for GOG's taste, I guess. :) De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
Agreed, it's hard to fathom the mind of GOG. :)
budejovice: I think, from what I've seen, it might fit in nicely. Stylish, like say Sokobond. But there's no accounting for GOG's taste, I guess. :) De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
IAmSinistar: Agreed, it's hard to fathom the mind of GOG. :)
in its current state I'd say its measured in milimetres, rather than fathoms
Abstract Bundle 2 on BundleStars

$2.99 for 10 Steam games

- ibb & obb - Best Friends Forever Double Pack
- Tomb of Tyrants
- Reflections
- Glass Wing
- Nomad
- TRIP: Steam Edition
- Khet 2.0
- Strata
- Fake Colours
- Chime
Sachys: in its current state I'd say its measured in milimetres, rather than fathoms
Touché, mon frere.
Regarding the new HB DRM-free deals for today, any opinions on Heavy Bullets?

Also, has Papo & Yo been DRM-free before? I don't recall if so.
high rated
Samorost 2. LOL. These Amanita guys really hate people who use GOG, huh? :)
IAmSinistar: Also, has Papo & Yo been DRM-free before? I don't recall if so.
yes, here the full list of games you can get through humble store or its widgets

http://calvein.github.io/humble-games/table.html

note ; not all games are DRM-Free
Post edited July 08, 2015 by DyNaer
IAmSinistar: Also, has Papo & Yo been DRM-free before? I don't recall if so.
It was DRM-Free on Humble Indie Bundle X.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by Grargar
DyNaer: yes, here the full list of games you can get through humble store or its widgets

http://calvein.github.io/humble-games/table.html

note ; not all games are DRM-Free
Thanks. Though my question on this game is whether it was DRM-free before. The last time I looked at buying it, it wasn't. But that's been a while.
IAmSinistar: Thanks. Though my question on this game is whether it was DRM-free before. The last time I looked at buying it, it wasn't. But that's been a while.
lol , last time i checked it was already drm-free (some months ago) , so before that i can't tell :)

however , the table isn't up to date , ie : sunless sea is avaible drm-free right now on humble store. (the table mentions only a steam key) ; so i understand your point.
Post edited July 08, 2015 by DyNaer
Grargar: It was DRM-Free on Humble Indie Bundle X.
DyNaer: lol , last time i checked it was already drm-free (some months ago) , so before that i can't tell :)

however , the table isn't up to date , ie : sunless sea is avaible drm-free right now on humble store. (the table mentions only a steam key) ; so i understand your point.
Thank you both! So it has been DRM-free for a while then. Cheers!
IAmSinistar: Regarding the new HB DRM-free deals for today, any opinions on Heavy Bullets?
It's one of those that you will die over and over again! :)

It's somewhat enjoyable but it has some framerate problems -> http://steamcommunity.com/app/297120/discussions/0/613936673446584432/
Cyraxpt: It's one of those that you will die over and over again! :)

It's somewhat enjoyable but it has some framerate problems -> http://steamcommunity.com/app/297120/discussions/0/613936673446584432/
Thanks for the info! I decided to pick it up, looks like it's good for a quick bash. Reminds me of Eldritch in terms of some of the playmechanics, and Fancy Skulls in terms of others, both of which I enjoyed.

Hopefully I'll get decent results running it, my computer isn't exactly optimised for gaming. :)