It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: It says you can buy multiple, but I can't see where I say how many I want to buy?
Coelocanth: There's a drop-down arrow under the "Is it a Gift?" section. You can choose there.
But.. there is nothing to choose. just a list of packs. Up to 5 bundles with increasing discounts.
Donate 2 gifts paying more than: $3.90
Donate 3 gifts paying more than: $5.55
Donate 4 gifts paying more than: $7.00
Donate 5 gifts paying more than: $8.46
All gift packs (gift packs are listed on the left, when you buy in a single purchase more than one gift!) are FULL BUNDLES!
It means they contain all bonuses! Just remember to check the "Yes. Buy as a gift" checkbox!
That is it. there is nothing to select. no hyperlink, no checkbox, nothing. How do I tell it how many bundles I want?
HeDanny: That is it. there is nothing to select. no hyperlink, no checkbox, nothing. How do I tell it how many bundles I want?
Pay at least $3.90 if you want 2 bundles, etc.

edit: But don't forget to check - "Yes. Buy as a gift."
Post edited June 29, 2015 by triock
Flurry Bundle on BundleStars

$2.49 for 8 Steam games

- Wimp: Who Stole My Pants?
- Koala Kids
- Sparkle 3 Genesis
- Ice Cream Surfer
- TransPlan
- Aero's Quest
- Unium
- Robo Miner
HeDanny: That is it. there is nothing to select. no hyperlink, no checkbox, nothing. How do I tell it how many bundles I want?
triock: Pay at least $3.90 if you want 2 bundles, etc.

I'm feeling progressively stupid and upset.

How do I say "I want 3 bundles?"
HeDanny: How do I say "I want 3 bundles?"
By paying at least $5.55 ;) And as I said above, you must buy it as a gift.
triock: Pay at least $3.90 if you want 2 bundles, etc.

HeDanny: I'm feeling progressively stupid and upset.

Looks like you just have to pay that much and it automagically gives you as many as you pay for.
HeDanny:
RWarehall: Looks like you just have to pay that much and it automagically gives you as many as you pay for.
Huh? :P
HeDanny: I'm feeling progressively stupid and upset.

RWarehall: Looks like you just have to pay that much and it automagically gives you as many as you pay for.
Where does it say that?
tinyE: Huh? :P
I swear if you make a "who's on first" remark...
Post edited June 29, 2015 by HeDanny
HeDanny: Where does it say that?
tinyE: Huh? :P
HeDanny: I swear if you make a "who's on first" remark...
Where it mentions Gift Packs, it states...
Donate 2 gifts paying more than: $3.90
Donate 3 gifts paying more than: $5.55
Donate 4 gifts paying more than: $7.00
Donate 5 gifts paying more than: $8.46

That is strongly implying that if you mark it as a gift and spend at least that amount, you get that many gifts.

I understand your confusion given how at the top they have a "Pay What You Want" model, but when looking at the gift section, it seems clear enough that they don't really expect many people to PWYW.
Build a Greenlight 27 bundle can be reserved now on Groupees for $1.25

= = = = = = =
Also, no new Humble mobile today
Post edited June 29, 2015 by madth3
Damn, 3 weeks off? Well, at least we can expect for the awesome Humble Kairosoft mobile bundle when it returns, right guys? Guys?
Shattered Haven on IndieGameStand for $0.50
(95% off the normal $10)
https://indiegamestand.com/store/1276/shattered-haven/
DRM-free, also redeem on Steam.
Sale ends in 10 hours.

I haven't played it, so I can't comment on the game itself.
I've been tempted by it in the past, though.
HeDanny: Where does it say that?
RWarehall: Where it mentions Gift Packs, it states...
Donate 2 gifts paying more than: $3.90'...

That is strongly implying that if you mark it as a gift and spend at least that amount, you get that many gifts.
Hmm. ok. Well, it isn't implying it well enough. Until you mentioned it, I didn't see it. In fact I.. still don't think its implying that. It looks just like a price list to me, which completely contradicts the following.

RWarehall: I understand your confusion given how at the top they have a "Pay What You Want" model, but when looking at the gift section, it seems clear enough that they don't really expect many people to PWYW.
This was exactly my hurdle. The way I read this, I can donante a minimum of $2 for that bundle. So I can donate $5.55 for that bundle, then have an option to get two more, because I've paid $5.55. No where does it say I will get two more just because I have donated $5.55. Just that I am eligible for them... somehow.

I've lost interest now. They successfully made me feel like an idiot because I could not work out their broken English. May be I'll look at it again after I have a nap and dont feel so grumpy. For now, stick a fork in me, I'm done.

in before...
Cyraxpt: Damn, 3 weeks off? Well, at least we can expect for the awesome Humble Kairosoft mobile bundle when it returns, right guys? Guys?
It will be an awewsome iOS bundle only compatible with the latest iOS version and US only or something like that.
:P
HeDanny: snip
To be honest, if you really want extra gifts...just buy one bundle now and wait until "happy hour" to buy the extra gifts. It's a special time they give you extra bundles for free. But yeah, the whole site design could use some work. Their profile page is hard to navigate as well. I've mostly quit buying any of their bundles. Unless I find something really worthwhile.