It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GamersGate daily deal: SBK -85%. SBK 09 and SBK 2011 are DRM-Free, while SBK 12 Generations is "Other DRM" (whatever that is).
Post edited May 15, 2015 by Grargar
227: There are a bunch of free Android games on Amazon again: link

Mostly trash and miscellaneous casual fare, though Star Traders 4X looks incredibly promising, and you can complete your Freddy and Sorcery collections if you picked up the previous games when they went up in previous promos.
Star Command.
high rated
Indie Gala Friday Special Bundle #15:

$1.00:

- Ninja Guy
- Shadows of War
- Isaac the Adventurer

$1.99 (24h):

- Retro/Grade
- Pixel Piracy
- Final Dusk
- Bermuda
- SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance
- Magnetic By Nature
- Space Station Alpha
- Rotieer
- Siege of Turtle Enclave
's got some pretty good promos going, including [url=http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2060-middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor]Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for ~$13.34 (39,99 Reals).
I'm guessing Indie Gala is going back to garbage level, the last bundles were just a fluke. Oh, and that Schar BSA steam videos are embarrassing...
Flash sale at Indiegala:
$10 for Lucius II (and get the inevitable Lucius and Deadly Premonition on top ;) )
21h left
Post edited May 16, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Flash sale at Indiegala:
$10 for Lucius II (and get the inevitable Lucius and Deadly Premonition on top ;) )
21h left
Thanks for this. Lucius II on sale? Yes please. Loved part 1. Also Deadly Premonition is an amazing game as well.
Humble store's daily sales updated a few hours ago (and yesterday's still accessible including Dust, Driftmoon, and half of my wishlist).
https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Too many to list everything, but here's a few:

Banished 60% off
Sokobond 50%
X-com complete 75%
Forced 85%
Fez 75%
Bird Story 60%
Shadowrun Returns 70%

And for under $1
Shadowgrounds
Sh: Survivor
Sid's Covert Action
Pixeljunk Shooter
Pixeljunk Eden
I suppose someone should mention IndieRoyale's Mixer Bundle 20 is live.

*Sigh*
Getcomposted: I suppose someone should mention IndieRoyale's Mixer Bundle 20 is live.

*Sigh*
Someone already did. ;-P
bler144: Humble store's daily sales updated a few hours ago (and yesterday's still accessible including Dust, Driftmoon, and half of my wishlist).
https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Too many to list everything, but here's a few:

Banished 60% off
Sokobond 50%
X-com complete 75%
Forced 85%
Fez 75%
Bird Story 60%
Shadowrun Returns 70%

And for under $1
Shadowgrounds
Sh: Survivor
Sid's Covert Action
Pixeljunk Shooter
Pixeljunk Eden
Fez and Pixeljunk Shooter are both good games if that helps anyone :)
Has no one mentioned the GOG weekend promo the still not cheap enough to impulse buy edition ;) Is wasteland 2 good?
Post edited May 16, 2015 by cecil
siulebuo: Indie Gala Friday Special Bundle #15:

$1.99 (24h):

- Final Dusk
- Bermuda
Opinions from anyone who has played these please.
DIG Super Bundle 29

$1.49 for six re-bundled Steam games (BTA for two keys per game)
siulebuo: Indie Gala Friday Special Bundle #15:

$1.99 (24h):

- Final Dusk
- Bermuda
HeDanny: Opinions from anyone who has played these please.
I can only comment on Bermuda. I liked the characters and enjoyed spending time seeing them interact with each other. The game is voiced, which is pretty unusual for inexpensive visual novels. The story is simple because most of the focus is on the characters. The stealth sections don't add much to the game and are pretty easy.

I think it is worth the price of the bundle, especially if anything else in the bundle looks good to you.
ignore. sorry
Post edited May 16, 2015 by fartheststar