It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

yogsloth: That tinkling sound you hear is me dropping five more quarters into the swear jar.
Grargar: How much is your swear jar so far?
A whopping $10.50

Going to take a while to get to PoE. I need some more KISS and BAG bundles.
yogsloth: A whopping $10.50

Are you just trying to be a hero? Or show those suckers who is the champion? Or, perhaps, it's all just a royal pain in the ass?

Grargar: Are you just trying to be a hero? Or show those suckers who is the champion? Or, perhaps, it's all just a royal pain in the ass?
Go Royal or go home!

Actually, I'm so annoyed that I can't get the floating pig anymore I may have to boycott the game. I would always feel incomplete. How could I possibly play it, knowing that other players got a floating pig, and I didn't? And have no choice to get it?

I don't think I could deal with it.
Grargar: How much is your swear jar so far?

What? You're allowed to spend swear jar money on fun things and not just necessities? What kind of a punishment is that? lol
Victory Mega Bundle on BundleStars

$2.49 (first 24 hours) for 14 Steam games

- Thunder Wolves
- Naval Warfare
- Joint Task Force
- Cannon Fodder 3
- Jagged Alliance: Crossfire
- Commando Jack
- Strategic War In Europe
- Dogfight 1942
- The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss
- Air Guardians
- Panzer Tactics HD
- Battleplan: American Civil War
- American Conquest: Fight Back
- Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
Another GMG Birthday Bundle is up

$0.50 for

Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Rush Bros.
Canyon Capers
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Numba Deluxe
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
POSTAL
Speedball 2 HD
Victim Of Xen
madth3: Build a Greenlight 24 is up for reserve on Groupees

$1.25 for 8 games

Edit: Some people are talking about Icarus-X but it's not confirmed.
yogsloth: That tinkling sound you hear is me dropping five more quarters into the swear jar.
Avoid Groupees bundles like the plague and save those quarters. Or just throw them in the river. That is still money better spent. LOL
madth3: Another GMG Birthday Bundle is up

$0.50 for

Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Rush Bros.
Canyon Capers
Cobi Treasure Deluxe
Numba Deluxe
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate
POSTAL
Speedball 2 HD
Victim Of Xen
Out of stock, lol.
Cyraxpt: Out of stock, lol.
Well, it's a terrific bundle.

*tries to keep a straight face*
Grargar: Among the discounts of Humble Store, there is Eador: Masters of the Broken World, discounted by 83% for 44 more hours. Not only does the game offer a DRM-Free Humble build and a Steam key, but also a GOG key.
mwb1100: I picked this up, but do not see a GOG key in the Humble library. Maybe it'll take a while to show? Has anyone else who bought this had any delays or problems getting the GOG key?
I just also squeaked in under the wire to buy Eador from the Hunble store, specifically for the GOG key to find no GOG key (just the Steam) on my game page.
What gives?!
Cyraxpt: Out of stock, lol.
madth3: Well, it's a terrific bundle.

*tries to keep a straight face*
0.50€ is what i'm willing to pay to play Speedball 2 HD since i loved playing that in my game boy. :|
mwb1100: I picked this up, but do not see a GOG key in the Humble library. Maybe it'll take a while to show? Has anyone else who bought this had any delays or problems getting the GOG key?
Getcomposted: I just also squeaked in under the wire to buy Eador from the Hunble store, specifically for the GOG key to find no GOG key (just the Steam) on my game page.
What gives?!
It's there, you just have to look on the various pages. Game page or library page or key page, I forget which, but it's there.
Getcomposted: I just also squeaked in under the wire to buy Eador from the Hunble store, specifically for the GOG key to find no GOG key (just the Steam) on my game page.
What gives?!
Can you show me your Eador page? (do hide the stuff you don't want us to see, beforehand).
Cyraxpt: 0.50€ is what i'm willing to pay to play Speedball 2 HD since i loved playing that in my game boy. :|
You could maybe get it without spending that.
What gives?!
Watching my humble bundle page (when the game was included on a weekly bundle) there's a tab with gog on it. (Click on the picture attached to this post)

madth3: You could maybe get it without spending that.
Is it free anywhere?
Attachments:
gog.jpg (61 Kb)
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Cyraxpt