It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

akhliber: Faery may be an Amazon download with activation key.
Nope, it's Steam as well.
akhliber: I didn't see it mentioned (my apologies if it was and I missed it) but in case anyone is interested, the Spiders RPG Pack is on sale on Amazon for $12.49. It contains the following games:
Bound By Flame
Faery: Legends of Avalon
Mars: War Logs
Of Orcs and Men

I believe DRM on all is Steam, though Faery may be an Amazon download with activation key.

http://www.amazon.com/SPIDERS-PACK-Online-Game-Code/dp/B00QXRAL3U/
Looks like a good group of games. Too bad it is US only. : (
blarth: Looks like a good group of games. Too bad it is US only. : (
One's mileage may vary, but I've made about 8 game purchases from amazon.com from Canada in the last 2 years which were "US-only" by following the oft recommended method of changing my account details to have a fake address in the USA. I simply change my postal code to 90210, California, USA and leave the rest as is. This permits the purchase to go through successfully and I then go grab the Steam keys and redeem them. While some people speculate that regional restrictions may prevent redemption of the codes, Canada and the USA are in the same region and I've never in my life heard of or seen any game regionally restricted to country boundaries here in North America so I think the risk is ultra low for Canadians. If someone is in another continent this may or may not work at all however.

Just be sure to change your address back to your real address before ordering any products in the future that actually are physical objects that get delivered or someone in Beverly Hills is going to have some free dishwasher detergent show up on their doorstop or whatever. :)
blarth: Looks like a good group of games. Too bad it is US only. : (
skeletonbow: One's mileage may vary, but I've made about 8 game purchases from amazon.com from Canada in the last 2 years which were "US-only" by following the oft recommended method of changing my account details to have a fake address in the USA. I simply change my postal code to 90210, California, USA and leave the rest as is. This permits the purchase to go through successfully and I then go grab the Steam keys and redeem them. While some people speculate that regional restrictions may prevent redemption of the codes, Canada and the USA are in the same region and I've never in my life heard of or seen any game regionally restricted to country boundaries here in North America so I think the risk is ultra low for Canadians. If someone is in another continent this may or may not work at all however.

Just be sure to change your address back to your real address before ordering any products in the future that actually are physical objects that get delivered or someone in Beverly Hills is going to have some free dishwasher detergent show up on their doorstop or whatever. :)
Be aware that they're increasingly starting to verify that your cc has a US billing address.
Leucius: Be aware that they're increasingly starting to verify that your cc has a US billing address.
If that happens, that's fine it just means the purchase wont be able to go through and no loss. The problem scenario would be purchasing something and then being unable to redeem it, which technically seems unlikely between Canada<->US, but if that occurred I'm sure they would simply refund the purchase with an appropriate polite customer service request so I'm not particularly worried until either I have an actual problem personally or I see some other Canadian describe a story where they got burned out of money. Haven't seen that happen yet though in several years time so it's still worth trying IMHO. Should they manage to find a way to lock out Canadians, that is their loss as our business wills imply just go to Greenman Gaming, Gamersgate, Steam directly, Humble Store, Indie Gala Store, Bundlestars Store, and <insert 1000 other Steam resellers here>, so it is kind of stupid to prevent Canadians from shopping at amazon.com for games really. Incredibly stupid in my eyes. I actually have accounts at American financial institutions also with gobs of USD, and could get a US credit card in my name and I could easily have a friend's address used if I wanted to continue the game, but there's a point where someone puts up walls and barriers of doing business with me where I just say "ok, you don't want my money, no problem I'll give it to someone who does" though. :) For now I'll keep using the aforementioned trick though as long as it continues to work, not that I shop at amazon.com often mind you. :)
Leucius: Be aware that they're increasingly starting to verify that your cc has a US billing address.
skeletonbow: If that happens, that's fine it just means the purchase wont be able to go through and no loss. The problem scenario would be purchasing something and then being unable to redeem it, which technically seems unlikely between Canada<->US, but if that occurred I'm sure they would simply refund the purchase with an appropriate polite customer service request so I'm not particularly worried until either I have an actual problem personally or I see some other Canadian describe a story where they got burned out of money. Haven't seen that happen yet though in several years time so it's still worth trying IMHO. Should they manage to find a way to lock out Canadians, that is their loss as our business wills imply just go to Greenman Gaming, Gamersgate, Steam directly, Humble Store, Indie Gala Store, Bundlestars Store, and <insert 1000 other Steam resellers here>, so it is kind of stupid to prevent Canadians from shopping at amazon.com for games really. Incredibly stupid in my eyes. I actually have accounts at American financial institutions also with gobs of USD, and could get a US credit card in my name and I could easily have a friend's address used if I wanted to continue the game, but there's a point where someone puts up walls and barriers of doing business with me where I just say "ok, you don't want my money, no problem I'll give it to someone who does" though. :) For now I'll keep using the aforementioned trick though as long as it continues to work, not that I shop at amazon.com often mind you. :)
Just letting you know :)
Leucius: Just letting you know :)
Thanks for the info. :)
akhliber: Faery may be an Amazon download with activation key.
Grargar: Nope, it's Steam as well.
Thanks for pointing that out! I hadn't followed the link in this bundle, as I'd just seen the bundle after purchasing Faery itself discounted... only the version I purchased is marked as DRM-free w/ activation code and downloaded by way of the "Amazon downloader."

I'd just assumed it was the same version in the bundle, which would likely have disappointed some folks. Thanks for catching that. :)
Post edited May 04, 2015 by akhliber
Indie Gala Every Monday

Pay $1.89 or more:

- Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner
- Stay Alight
- Tales of the Orient: The Rising Sun
- The Falling Sun
- TownCraft
- Hospital Manager
siulebuo: Indie Gala Every Monday

Pay $1.89 or more:

- Night Mysteries: The Amphora Prisoner
Looks decent. May just be worth it for this one alone.
Remute's Terrific Time Travel Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

$1 for games + music
Groupees Terrific Time Travel Bundle (aka Remute 6) is up for pre-order.

For $1 you'll get 7 games and three albums.

Edit: madth3 ninja'd me by seconds.
Post edited May 04, 2015 by PaterAlf
Remute:

"@yogsloth: this bundle doesn't focus on DRM-free... but we will have also games on desura and greenlight here and there... and a VERY nice game as DRM-free"

So I gambled the $1. I like Remute's other bundles. Sorry swear jar, not this time.
HeDanny: Looks decent. May just be worth it for this one alone.
Two decent Indie Gala's bundles... that's weird.
If anyone is desperate to also get Icewind Dale on Steam, it's also 50% off at the moment.
As is SanctuaryRPG; Black Edition - 33% off.

Edit: Elminage Gothic - 70% off.

And here's the whole Weeklong Deal list.
Post edited May 04, 2015 by Getcomposted